This is our only enemy. Focus all your energy in making them a stateless people again

This is our only enemy. Focus all your energy in making them a stateless people again.

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_Israel.svg.png (1280x931, 20K)

Attached: Iran destroy Israel.png (638x714, 421K)

i know how to bring about what you want. i've been thinking about it for a while. but instead of telling you ill revert to my shitpost mode.
you wouldn't like the real answer anyways...

Attached: lmao.jpg (1024x576, 76K)

Based Shia's

Disgusting kike

Attached: 4783162093487.jpg (431x347, 31K)

>implying we don't

Attached: Jew_Harold_Rosenthal_Grip.png (600x591, 504K)

reminder that kikes are a net chaotic neutral, and no matter which direction you want a go you'll find jews eventually

t. studied the nose for years

If you destroy Israel , all the Kikes in it will flood Europe and US anyways, what's the fucking point?

Good thread. But making them a stateless people is not enough.

Attached: 1519154827019.jpg (768x960, 87K)

>t. schlomo

Great pic

the majority illiterate, bible buggering mutts cannot read, so how are they supposed to know what's in their compendium of fantastical fairy tale fables that they serve and die for?

>don't blame the retards, blame those who retard them

Attached: revelations_3_9.jpg (1018x666, 163K)

>muh israel

Yeah I'll focus on my own country instead

Are you jealous. Based ethnostate that has perfected removing kabob. More than Nordic cucks can say.

>stateless people

So they can migrate to the west again?

If I'm a second michling can I still be a honorary Jew

Attached: gentile_death_dance.gif (175x160, 3.61M)

better in their oun state than spreading around

It won't change anything from the perspective of the west, the Jews already completely own it. At least they will no longer have a headquarters to shelter themselves in.

you really unironically don't.
you have to pass a few tests and if everything checks out you get your yarmulka, a preserved foreskin amulet and an accounting job, we'll see how you take it from there.

t. kike

Israel has to die for the White European people to survive.

This. The kikes already own the West and if Israel falls their plan for world domination will be setback more than 259 years.