Please have mercy on us, burgers. Annex us and give us extremely limited voting rights...

Please have mercy on us, burgers. Annex us and give us extremely limited voting rights. Let us serve the interests of the United States of America as you best see fit.

Please, put us out of our misery.

Attached: cnd.jpg (1920x1080, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oY5sJ2OF744
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Annex us
Fuck no. We don't need 34 million more liberals.

Like I said, give us limited voting rights...other no voting rights. Do with us as you please. When the earth gets hotter, you can use all of our resources in the icey areas.

Canada is a system of extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their dudeweed and dog blowjobs will foam up about their waists and all the leafs and cucks will look up and shout "Save us!"... and we'll look down, and whisper "No."

We never asked to be subverted.

Fuck off were full

no

Attached: 1494099301959.jpg (496x521, 273K)

Are you burgers stupid?

Are Canadians effeminate cucks (exception: Don 'The Grapes' Cherry)?

We don't have time to waste trying to babysit muslims. We don't wanna pay for it, we don't wanna associate with it and we don't want to fix it.

Yea pretty much. In my graduating class like 60 people we're LGBT and everyone I ever talked to said they had depression or some other bullshit diagnosis.
Im leaving this garbage country when I can.
For fucks sake we don't even have free speech

You insult us and beg for our help at the same time. "Rescue us, you oafish and stupid cretins!" And we'll whisper: No.

You will be spared on the day of the rake. You will be given command of all maple syrup rations and allowed to sleep indoors.

I think indoors should be reserved for all the sexually abused animals.

Not until you do something about Fidels kid. No deal until then.

You have more niggers than all the liberals here
desu.

Attached: 1530473362153.jpg (525x469, 65K)

and you think we want MORE liability?

Every leaf secretly feels as you do. Even the most jingoistic, tough-talking leaf faps to the thought of America invading her tender regions with violent military thrusts and impregnating her with Murricanizm.

We'd be worse off with your millions of niggers than you would be with our shit skins.

Attached: has.jpg (524x482, 101K)

Niggers are less of a hassle than Canadians. At least some niggers are conservative

>At least some niggers are conservative
Nigger exposed!

Attached: hitler-shrug.jpg (600x600, 58K)

We would still be worse off with your obsessive progressives than not.
Like I care if you rot.

Attached: 1535801509173.jpg (238x250, 7K)

>actually taking it seriously

lol fucking burgers are so stupid and insular

85 IQ niggers confined to ghettos are infinitely preferable to 105 IQ chinks and pajeets taking jobs and buying property.

>has kike globalist puppet leader
>calling anyone else a nigger
You won't miss all that milk you can't drink

Have your (you)

Attached: 1535803804230.gif (334x310, 706K)

youtube.com/watch?v=oY5sJ2OF744