Why are American cops allowed to be fat? Is this normal in other parts of the world...

Why are American cops allowed to be fat? Is this normal in other parts of the world? These guys are supposed to be shining examples to the everyday people!

Attached: 9631811991_f5d5ac5c66_b.jpg (505x681, 94K)

Same reason why there is a height requirement, being a larger male gives an aura of authority - even if it means being obese.

Because most burgers are fat, did you just figure this out?

cops are all thieves and liars, bootlicker

>cops
>shining examples
>Nazi flag

Attached: hqdefault (4).jpg (480x360, 27K)

Police unions. Not joking. Unions ruin fucking everything. They barter and haggle and basically make it so you cant fire a cop for anything less than murder, much less require them to maintain physical fitness

Height requirements? I got stopped yesterday from a short and fat cop and I got to say I wasn't happy with the way he was talking to me. Asking me if I want to live to be a year older and asking me if I'm stupid. How am I as an American not supposed to be mad when this short, fat prick is talking to me like I'm a second class citizen! Best part is he acted this way because apparently I went down a closed road and so after he was done off his power Trip I asked him what road I can take instead and he said figure it out. "Protect and SERVE" my ass! I am in the city though so I'm hoping that has a lot to do with it.

I don't get it myself. I can understand a large-framed cop still being physically fit enough to chase down a suspect, but some of the cops you see here are just morbidly obese. I don't understand why they don't have annual fitness tests at the very least.

Can't we do something to change this? How can we have these guys chasing criminals? Now that I think about it the future of America is going to be too fat people on scooters chasing each other isn't it?

Low quality bait?

I bet your boi pussy would get all moist if a big manly cop was talking down to you?

knows what he's talking about. I'm a private sector union member myself and I'm happy to be one, but public sector unions seem to do more harm than good. In my mind it is inexcusable for officers of the law to look like this, but every single time a police department tries to set physical standards they're fought tooth and nail by police unions. There's actually a few articles floating around the internet on this.

In America, cops don't arrest suspects if they don't feel like it, they shoot them instead. That's why an American cop never has to run. They can be as fat as they like, as long as their fat fingers still fit though the trigger guard.

How is that bait? I don't want to pay for the salary of the guy who is talking to me like trash. That's literally being cucked by the government jew.

>American cops
>NYPD
The cucked NYPD haven't been real cops since the 70s. Jew york is famous for their plump cologuard and their shitty police work.
Go anywhere else west and you'll actually find cops that are in good shape.

We're talking about cops, not your country's reflection of WW2.

The worst example was many years ago in Annapolis. Was stopped by a cop who was, I swear to God, no more than 5'0" and at least 270 lbs. He looked like a beach ball with stubby limbs. His partner was a huge black guy about 6'6" and built like a linebacker. The big black cop never said a word, just stood behind the little white beach ball and looke intimidating while the little whitbeach ball tried to act tough. I figure Officer Beach Ball got on the force because he was well connected, but damn, don't they even try to enforce standards in the Annapolis PD?

Most cops I see are in superb shape, so maybe stop living in a shithole.

I can cherry pick photos of fat Russian, British and other nationality cops in Goggle images. Your argument is fail.

Attached: russianpolice.jpg (250x291, 44K)

>so maybe stop living in a shithole.
like the usa?

You can leave.

because that would be discrimination
as long as they can pass the physical

You were provably a faggot from the start of the interaction so you were treated like a punk.

Attached: 1533220915880.jpg (730x480, 17K)

Never run from a fat American cop.

Because niggers can't outrun bullets.

>implying you should run from any cop ever

Attached: kdsfks.jpg (251x201, 13K)

Lol I had a 5'3 bald fat cop who looked like the mutt meme , gets out his cop car and says to me at 15 and my other 15yo friends " if any of you punks run I'll just shoot you , try me " that is how he introduces himself to a bunch of 15yos just walking in daytime on sidewalk. I couldn't stop laughing and he got mad as fuck and patted me down as forcefully as a 5'3 Manlet can and kept asking where the drugs where and to give them now. We where all like wtf . Anyway he said a bunch of other retarded power trip shit and called like 3 cars of backup and they finally find like 1gram of weed in my friends sock. He even said at one point if he could he'd "beat me like my parents should have " and that I need to respect the law" bahahahaha cops really are a whole nother level of subhuman in America