Am I the only one who is scared of guns?

I am pro guns. But they fucking terrify me. I cannot understand how americans get into fighta knowing tyrone could pull out his "piece" and "clap them ass" cause "they be trippin". Maybe is because we have the least guns per capita in europe idk, but it just weird to be able to have so much power for so little money. Also another thing tied to this. It seems to me like not feeling remorse for killing is a culture thing in the us.

Attached: iFb6yBn.jpg (703x464, 22K)

The problem isn't guns, it's niggers. Outlaw guns and niggers will find them off the black market, or just stab you or swarm you in a gang of 20.

Not sure about you, but the one time i got shot (Chicago) it felt kinda good. Sure, i stab myself a lot because that makes my dick hard, but eh.

firearms are not scary if you know how to safely use them. The only people scared of guns are the ones that never touched one.
But I'd be scared to live in the US, where every nigger might have a gun and randomly shoot me, I agree with you on that

murder is illegal in the U.S.

but once Tyrone shot you in the face to rob you of 20 euros that doesn't really matter, you are still dead

Thats a given. There are sooooo many guns flowing in the us it would be a waste of time to ban them. Its like trying to control aids in africa, its a little bit too late. I love shooting at targets, but it does not mater to me if I shoot a bb gun or a 9mm , I care more about the actual aiming and shooting guns costs a fortune here and getting guns is impossible.

I want to have liberal gun laws in Germany but im kind of concerned of muslims and other immigrants getting their hands on guns.

you have the least weapons per capita in the EU but the murder rate is higher because people still kill each other with knives, axes, farm forks. In Bucharest Ițm more afraid of getting stabbed by a drug addict or ran over by a taxi driver than get shot.

I am so afraid of guns in controlled spaces, used by backchecked people. But getting a little road rage and pulling out an ak47 from the car for "self defense" its ridiculous. Also I heard americans like romanian made cugir wasr 10s. If I ever visit the US a nigger could kill me with a weapon built by my grandma lol

Would you prefer getting run over by a 73,280 pound dump truck? A crazed person could drive through a house with that.

Why dont you move to switzerland?

I am not so*

I would prefer not to get murder at all lol

Just curious, what does the tube grip coming of the from do?

Right, but the point is people can use many things to kill. PEOPLE kill.

yea I agree with you. In a place like the US I'd probably only go out of the house with concealed soft body armor

What do you mean? Bucharest is one of the safest cities in europe, unless you end up in some gypsy getto(ferentari-pic rel) and if so, wtf are you doing there

Attached: 13239430-275467449453761-2840890019669192137-n-cover-800 (1).jpg (800x450, 128K)

that and people who threaten other people and expect there to be no consequences

you'll only feel terrified(and/or guilty) until you have some nigger destroy everything you love. While not everyone has gone through that personally, many have friends or relatives that have suffered something similar.
As you can probably imagine, this is quite the problem here, but still we can't own guns. 13 year old niggers have AKs and other shit, but we have a hard time even buying a hand gun. These same niggers are the ones who steal, rape and kill without remorse on a daily basis and destroyed everything my city once was, so you can bet I'm eager to get my hand on as many guns as possible and kick off payback time

Because legal migration to switzerland is hard as fuck.
The only exception is when you have lots of money.

nu prea ieși seara din casa nu-i așa?

>AK mags
>AR platform
the fuck is this shit?

Someone should tell the blacks.

I actually wanted to go to study in switzerland. Went zurich to visit an university,kinda baffled by the amount of albanians considering that citizenship is awarded after you fully integrate in your community and people condider you their friend. There was a guy who lived there 60 years and could get a citizenship because he had no friends

Thats the least of that guns problems

Guns are constantly used to SAVE lives. Armed 115 pound women can stop a 6'5" 250 pound gorilla from attacking her. You worry about guns...logical people KNOW evil lurks.

grow a beard and change your name to Muhammad and ask for asylum.

Y’all sound like a bunch of pussies. If you’re trained with firearms, they’re not scary. I hunt deer, elk, rabbits, and birds for food. Also, I carry concealed when I go to Walmart. Guarantee I’m a better aim than the “gangstas” y’all talking about.

Nothing more terrifying then a shoulder thing that goes up

Everyone military in Afghanistan was armed. We all were SAFE and POLITE.

problem is that you can't hide a hunting shotgun or a .22 cal rifle under your coat and get it out in time , while the gangbanger has the 9mm glock with a high cap mag under his shirt on his belt

because most of them came with the conflict in the Balkans was still a thing (as they did to many other european nations, mainly Austria, Germany, Nordic states (Sweden, Denmark, etc.))

lets talk about high capacity assault clips

Attached: High Capacity Assault Clip.jpg (1024x768, 153K)

I thought about doing a documentary about trying to apply for english citizenship normally and see how much it takes and then grow my beard, crisp myself in a tanning booth and run over the border like a retard(aka muslim) insta citizenship

Ooh I see

It's baffling to me that people burglarize residents in states with Castle Doctrine.

I was once walking to the store after a football game and some nigger dropped his pistol (probably a glock, maybe 9mm). Somehow no one died. Maybe because even niggers know that shooting white people isn't a good strategy for self preservation.

This.
>detroit has super strict gun laws
>huge gun crime
>new orleans has super lax gun laws
>huge gun crime
Guess what they have in common?

Attached: 1529721046577.png (1163x645, 848K)

Just get gud at shooting people faster than they shoot you
But at least when it does happen you can shoot them
Knife crimes are pretty high in bong land, one could still bring a knife into a gun fight and be rendered into infancy.

A 9MM glock is what a lot of people concealed carry in the U.S.

That's funny...M-1 Garand has 8 rounds to a clip and hooking them up doesn't do shit.

FUCK OFF BITTE, COWBOY SCUM SCARES MY WIFES CHILDREN!

niggers?

I bought an M&P-15 for $500 at a local gunshop, you jelly europoors?

but you are overlooking the ACTUAL issue which is gun accessibility. There are so many unregulated or tracked firearms that legislature is totally useless in any case. In europe you have to import illegal weapons, which drastically cuts down on accesibility.

>But they fucking terrify me.

Where did the bad gun touch you.

Attached: rifle.jpg (1024x768, 152K)

Guns aren't scary. It's the one fun part of my job. Although once you shoot a Mk-19 or M2A1 everything else becomes lackluster.
The more.you shoot.the more routine it becomes
I still remember when I thought the M16A4 service rifle was cool.
Although I am a machine gun grunt so I can understand a European civilian's fascination with weapons though.

Guns are only scary if you are the one who doesn't have them. When everyone has a gun everyone is equal and everyone is safe, polite, and law abiding. When you disarm the good people, the bad people will run the world and make the good fear for their lives.

Is this bait?

My brother played with guns. Waved the guns and eventually killed with a guy, i was puss until i got married and my wife said grow the fuck up, she buys me guns now.

You're overlooking the actual issue which is who is doing all of the gun crime? It's a certain group doing the majority of the crime to themselves.

how is it b8? Once you are dead who cares about murder being illegal, you are still dead

kek'd. underrated

We don’t use Euros

whoops you are right

It's an inanimate object bro. Not gonna lie, you might get a little power high the first time you hold one realizing the potential, but at the end of the day we all just want to live peacefully and not go to jail so it's literally no big deal to have for self defense. I own like 20+ guns/airguns, and the only time I have ever pointed one at a person in my life was righteously when a dindu tried breaking into my neighbors home. The cops were super happy when they showed up and told me an armed society is a safe society. Please friend, start off with airguns, learn the ins and outs of marksmanship maintenance and safety, then get your ass a few guns. I promise you won't regret it.

Burn that 550 cord down, you disgrace

it's not the gun that kills you
it's the bullets

it's not the fall that kills you
it's the sudden stop

>issue is gun accessibility
Never was before, but now it is? They’re less accessible now than 50 years ago, yet it’s (((suddenly))) a bad thing? Shitskins is the only variable that’s changed.
With the state of our nation, and the west in general, America is the only nation where the white populous can stand on its own.

Tyrone pulling out his piece is illegal and that’s what should be banned. Which it is. And bans and laws don’t work.

I carry a Ruger LC9 (9mm) with a red laser in an Alien Gear holster. Super concealed single-stack setup.

>pic
what the FUCK

That was just a temporary abomination during a trip inna woods. Have better AR slings but used that one off a hunting rifle because thicker and more comfortable. Would have burned if I was doing serious LARPing but I had no lighter just to take a little cousin hunting. Fuck you for making me explain this no gunz nigger

>I am pro guns. But they fucking terrify me.
>the gangbanger has the 9mm glock with a high cap mag
I would be more apprehensive about a "mass shooter" in a gun free zone who has managed to get a stash of rounds into the area (statistically speaking tho, highly unlikely). OR, I would worry about being in closed quarters with a large bodied savage wielding a melee weapon w/o an escape path. Something about the black dude with the meat cleaver in England or an MS-13 gang member with a machete trying to live out some Aztec dismemberment torture fantasy that I really don't like (again highly unlikely). Also savages in packs (large groups of young niggers or spics) where they out number you is also worrisome and this is probably the most dangerous situation. Gangbangers wielding a guns are notoriously bad shots. It's probably more dangerous to be a bystander around gangbangers than it is to be who they are trying to kill.

At any rate, if you don't live around niggers then your chances of getting shot drop dramatically. The spics are a little bit different b/c of illegal immigration and how we've handled it: Obama allowed a bunch of unattended minors bring spic gang culture in. Groups of dangerous spics are popping up because we've allowed dramatically changing demographics by placing them in areas that used to be safe (ie used to be majority poor white).

tl;dr: it more a function of demographics than it is about weapons.

lol @ nogunz
lol overall

guess who would use an ak if they got road rage?

hint: rhymes with plack beople

"get into fighta"

How about conducting yourself like a civilized person and not getting into random fights?

The point of carrying a gun is to protect your life. Part of protecting your life means avoiding stupid shit.

It's extremely easy to cause a ton of damage. You could do something terrible with a hammer for example. Most people are good, and that's why you don't worry about your fellow man curbstomping you for no reason.

Attached: 1535766046370.jpg (960x960, 80K)