Roger Stone is now a Mueller mole

Hi anons! Goverment insider here. No, really it's true.

Roger Stone has pissed me off so I'm gonna let all my great polnons in on the inside scoop.

Roger Stone is now quietly making rounds thru the circle of people he colluded with in 16 trying to out them to Mueller in exchange for a PLEA DEAL because he knows we're about to indict his old ass as early as this next week.

1. Guccifer is still around

2. Roger Stone knows exactly who Guccifer is, where he is, and what he looks like.

3. Roger has been in communication with those involved in the published DNC and Podesta docs in an attempt to TRAP them.

So, I thought maybe it'sa good idea to let Jow Forums anons know what a two-headed snake he is. You probably already knew.

Oh, one thing. He's told Bob Mueller that President Trump was directly involved in the operation against Hillary Clinton.

Attached: images.jpg (253x199, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wsws.org/en/articles/2018/09/01/assa-s01.html
sun-sentinel.com/news/fl-roger-stone-sheriff-israel-20140809-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: giphy (26).gif (500x210, 1.94M)

He is just trying to make money and to make himself look bigger than he is. A disciple of the great merchant Alex Jones. I bet he would love to shit on Trump but that's not gonna happen.

Roger has more than two heads, he’s a piece of shit, that’s why I am entertained by him and admire him. I also admire Hillary for a variety of reasons. I don’t give a fuck what happens to them, they’ll pay. Speeding it up would be nice, government is always two years behind in the process

is he our guy or a literal cuck?

>So, I thought maybe it'sa good idea to let Jow Forums anons know what a two-headed snake he is. You probably already knew.
You mean a guy literally nicknamed "rat fucker" is a rat fucker? Shocking...

He has to prove something first. He hasn't yet, all talk no action.

He's told Mueller Assange was working for the Kremlin as well.

>the inside scoop
Fuck off Mr. glow-in-the-dark

Roger, its kinda cringy you'd be a pol user.

He wants to get in front of cameras or better yet in front of congress or something like that really bad.

>Roger Stone has pissed me off
how so?

Because he's Roger Stone. Honestly I don't wanna say at this moment but I'll think about posting why.

Not as cringe-inducing as your shitty attempt at a LARP

Attached: snap.jpg (1200x794, 97K)

Mr President, from Roger Stoner's plump posturing on wikileaks it was clear from the beginning that he is a complete larp and poseur. He'd be a nobody without Alex Jones.

Exactly

Attached: 98234798273984.png (560x840, 1017K)

Is LARP the new pol term for proven?

Attached: ic-2690.png (332x286, 92K)

you have no idea what you're in for, it will be an avalanche and you sick pedos are going to be eliminated to the point of being totally eliminated from history. You think it's a coincidence that all this pedo shit is happening every month? You're toast kid.

We only follow Roger Stone because hes involved with shilling Israel knowing that they arent even Jews.

If you are a Government insider and you DONT speak pubicly against ZOG... you will considered for treason just like those who all share the Satanic Agenda of Democide

You are confusing me with a hil bot, the pedo collective. Not hardly.

Post some proof or fake and gay.

Mueller doesn’t exist

Roger "The Literal Cuck" Stone seems like a pretty loyal guy. I wouldn't expect him to turn on Trump but it would be an interesting development.

Hey user. This story is coming out in Wa Po so, no worries. Roger's mind-stash is going to be plastered all over the media after Wa Po' report.

>directly involved in the operation against crooked hillary clinton
wow really?!
no shit sherlock

Nice try, Bob.

Op is spreading disinfo.

Op is disappointed that Mueller has nothing on Trump yet— despite millions of dollars in legal fees, more than a dozen Democrat lawyer attack-dogs, FBI/CIA anti-Trump partisans, MSM spewing coordinated Trump-bashing talking points, Mueller putting Manafort into solitary confinement for 23 hours a day, all sorts of manipulations and extortions to unethically squeeze false statements—the list goes on and on.

>the operation against Hillary Clinton
Is that what you delusional faggots are calling Trump's Presidential Campaign now?

False. It's not disinfo it's fact. (As proven in above screenshot of direct message to Guccifer from a Mueller target)

just when you thought the depths of derangement had been reached

Attached: Clipboard01774.png (228x378, 120K)

Our guy or literal cuck?

"Guccifer" was actual hacker.

"Guccifer 2" is a CIA (or other spy agency) construct. Used to spread BS.

Roger isn't Jewish so it's doubtful he would ever turn on Trump. That's a Jew thing.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-29-13-53-51.png (1080x1920, 631K)

Write fake message on phone
Crop out everything but fake message
????????????
DRUUUUUUUMMMMMOPPPGFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Attached: 1535762286847.jpg (548x1012, 154K)

Too bad roger stone has given conflicting testimony to HPSCI. And based on his history, has zero credibility.

Just admit it, you guys got beat at your own game- hard. You were too slow, too stupid, and too hard up.

Wait until Louis Freeh becomes AG. He is going to fuck you all so hard for ruining his career, you will be begging for GITMO.

Fuck is going on with jewSA?
wsws.org/en/articles/2018/09/01/assa-s01.html

Rodger Stone is a traitor

sun-sentinel.com/news/fl-roger-stone-sheriff-israel-20140809-story.html

Attached: 1525082879832.png (172x293, 60K)

I just sit back and laugh and the troll fags who call it fake. I'll be laughing even harder when the wapo story hits.

The shot is cropped to protect the identities tard. The entire collection is at my fingertips not redacted, so don't feel too bad when it's on the news.

Attached: 1508300698969.png (1252x1430, 422K)

>Trump was directly involved in the operation against Hillary Clinton.
it must be Opposite Day

A cover up

I believe you, user. How much dirt do they have on Trump? What are the chances he gets impeached or is forced to resign?

Where else have you leaked this information to besides Wa po? Did you tell Wa po this, which is why they're gonna make a story out of it?

>I believe you, user. How much dirt do they have on Trump? What are the chances he gets impeached or is forced to resign?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mueller and all his attorneys work for Trump

Attached: 1518218330598.jpg (2741x1601, 2.99M)

Attached: 1524602568269.jpg (1749x2296, 2.63M)

Attached: 1513250759443.jpg (2809x2952, 2.54M)

Attached: 1520147218254.jpg (2071x1258, 1.56M)

>He's told Bob Mueller that President Trump was directly involved in the operation against Hillary Clinton.

kys memefag

If a meme flag makes a thread it is meaningless.

>listing Putin "naming the jew"
Thanks for proving you're an idiot. Back to eating tendies you retarded cunt

Attached: 1524057722573.jpg (1200x608, 79K)

you're daft.
both stone & djt are.

Oof, bad thread.

>Hillary Clinton directly involved in the operation against Trump but she is woman, well known public figure, and stuff. Please dont arrest her. Fuck off.

Only a fatass would be too lazy to type words. The Russian angle is a red herring but you're an idiot if you think Russia is innocent. It's more complicated than your stupid headline clippings. Israel has a significant Russian population. Every Israeli PM has been from the USSR or ex USSR. Israel also hasajor investments in China and both China and Russia are warming up with Israel. Not to mention Israel is selling Russia and China stolen US technology.

Attached: 1531744170591.jpg (1612x1648, 1.63M)

Attached: 1517677863090.jpg (2588x3480, 2.39M)

Bingo boingo

I don't buy this at all
he knows this from another fellow But he's dead because ((they)) got him first.

seth rich was the one that got DNC and Podesta documents he was the CIA insider
But now he's dead.

We had alot of shit on the DNC long before seth rich anyway.
Hence is why infowars is banned
Hence is why he crack down on rightwingers

((They)) fucked up because the moment several members where killed ((suicide ))
we knew ((they)) where guilty.

You have to let muller complete his investigation.
this is not about cracking down on one party its about cracking down on ((them))
there are members in the Republican party also with ((them))

Unless you enjoy political figures getting assassinated for outing ((them)) stay out of the FUCKING way.

Hence the swamp quote from trump.

Yeah now explain how the GOP was hijacked and turned into the Putin knob slobbing cult it is now. Russia is going to lead the rise of the Eurasian movement with Israel at the center of it. RUSSIA is already making connections with Germany by supplying energy. Use your words you retarded lazy cunt. I know who you are. You always post the same autistic screenshots because your fat sausage fingers mash the keyboard.

Attached: 1521279654131.jpg (1169x536, 126K)

This can't be the guy who brings him down.

Attached: adsfaiehfhasdf.png (166x186, 63K)