Bush gave a speech for the first time since 2007

Say what you want about Mccain's funeral. Im just glad this old dog gets to give speeches again.

Bush's speech
youtube.com/watch?v=wkAaOQxQ2Qs

Kinda surprised how articulate he was. I thought he was stupider than this.

Attached: kjkhjhkjkhjkjh.jpg (636x356, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/news/2004/11/mccain200411
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

around 1 hour 10 min mark

His being stupid was all a ploy.

>I thought he was stupider than this.
It took him 11 years write.

Bush called McCain an honest man. Heh. That's like a cobra telling you that a rattlesnake's rattle is signaling its willingness to be friends.

anyone looks articulate after 2 years of the orange paper eater.

>Kinda surprised how articulate he was. I thought he was stupider than this.

Bush was just pretending to be retarded.

He is not dumb. He is evil.

8 years.

>2 years of the orange paper eater

Is that some new gay sex pose, faggot?

He's a Globalist shill, only reason he was there

>vanityfair.com/news/2004/11/mccain200411
>The “revolting” e-mail—alleging that “McCain chose to sire children without marriage”—was from Richard Hand, a professor of the Bible at Greenville’s Christian-fundamentalist Bob Jones University, Bush’s very first campaign stop, on February 2. With the school’s ban on interracial dating still in effect then, the veteran political reporter Curtis Wilkie told me “he might as well have gone to a goddamned Klan rally” as go to B.J.U.

By then Bush will sound like Churchill.

Das ist (reich)recht!

I saw less than one second of Kissinger when I was switching channels. It will haunt me forever.

Bush is going to destroy Europe?

Jesus Christ, this is like the globalist shill all-star game.

this
Listening to his relentless dumbness and schoolgirl bitching is becoming a drag.

W is a victim of his mother. He has fetal alcohol syndrome and he was always a political puppet.

Attached: Slide1.jpg (672x357, 54K)

Some have said he wore an earpiece and someone dictated his speeches to him. The reader would say too much at once and he couldnt remember it all.this is why when giving speeches he was a blathering idiot.

When speaking off the cuff he wasnt too bad. They fixed this with Obama by just having him read from a teleprompter...which he was good at. But ask him a policy question off the cuff and all you got was uh uh uh uh um um uh....

either way, both were horseshit.

GEOTUS should have bombed the funeral. It would have been a good day.

kek I'm listening to his speech, and Jow Forums is reeeing about Meghan McCain but should be more bothered about this.
He's fucking killing Trump forever for the independents and meme conservatives.

Good. Trump was always the response to those people and their treasonous incompetence.

why isnt trump invited anyways? i thought this is a very important meeting for both parties.

the only reason people think he was dumb was because the CIA was pumping liquid lsd into the white house and putting it into the poor guys food . bush had an idea that 911 might go down but he never thought the true masters of the usa would actually go and do it . all presidents are controlled puppets including bankers bitch trump

Attached: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.jpg (1920x1080, 136K)

i wouldn't be surprised if he experienced some really fucked up things as a kid. And people who experience fucked up shit often, paradoxically, do fucked up shit.

It's a funeral, you don't send out invites. He didn't want to go. If he wanted to go he'd have gone.

>falling for bush's class clown act
lol

The good thing is, W's daughters (while being vile brats in their teens) have grown up to being completely normal people with no political ambitions.

Bush is a moron.

You just became old and dumb.

Good for them. They wouldn't have much of a political career anyways. Just like any Clinton offspring.

What? You are lying. McCain specifically told him not to go to his funeral.

They all attacked Trump lmao w h a t are they even thinking?

Man who was stricken as mute for 8 years suddenly regains the ability to speak.

Wait, he didnt speak at his own wife's funeral?

Bush was ivy league educated, you only thought he was stupid because of his accent, and for listening to the CIA

Bush was always stupid.

Cheney ran the White House you moron.

Bush being stupid was only a meme in the context of the Presidential canon of the last 200 years. Trump makes Bush look like a Rocket Scientist.

Why?

Would you take orders from a dead man?

It was his mother. And no he didn't. (((They))) are using John McCain's corpse as a tool to attack Trump. Notice everyone sitting front row at his funeral

Yep, Bush was really good at handling things coming out of left field. It was interesting reading about the day of 9/11 and his actions until he went back to DC.

Trump's smart enough to beat the Bush and Clinton dynasties. Deal with it.

You can say he's rude and inflammatory, but the man IS smart, whether you can accept it or not.

Well Jeb Bush wants his spic-goblin crackhead kids to have a political career.

Pic related. Two of three have mugshots.

Attached: threebushes.jpg (465x194, 102K)

War mongering, lying, murdering piece of 9/11 committing shit

>Implying you can't be evil and retarded

Ex-Presidents typically get front row in state affairs. You're being willfully ignorant.

Traitors get the death penalty

>Bush was always stupid.
Wasn't he a pilot or something? Cant be too dumb then.
I believe he played the stupid man because a stupid candidate is much more electable than an evil one.

Yes, running around the country like a scared chicken while Dick Cheney fucking handled it. Brilliant strategy.

>Jeb Bush wants

I don't think people care what Jeb Bush wants. When Trump is through with them there will be no chance in hell for any of them to hold any office. No more American royalty.

He did put on a front. W was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, raised by nannies and attending rich boarding schools schools in the north. He pretended to be a "Texan".

That and he was legit brain damaged from a combination of FAS and drug binging when he was in the """army""", in college and when he was a """businessman"""". He fried his brain over decades with alcohol and cocaine.

You faggots are applauding Kissinger!

That old kike worked for Nixon! Isn’t Nixon the same as Drumpf to you faggots?

Hillary looked like a zombie

Good. I fucking DESPISE political dynasties.

Attached: 1526770072942.jpg (717x717, 68K)

>g*rm
>calling anyone evil

mmm

Cheney pretty much ran his Presidency until the end. Bush Jr was the front man for 9/11, Iraq, & the PATRIOT Act. No doubt in my mind if McCain won in 08 We would have invaded Iran

fuck you, I love
JEB!

You mean "Yeb!"

McCain had a lust for blood and useless wars despite having been in Vietnam, the most useless war or them all.

>I thought he was stupider than this.

LOL is that was CNN, NBC, CBS, and all the other fake news outlets told you to think back in the 2000's? Bush is an incredibly intelligent person

Trump is obviously a lot more cunning and witty than most of these establishment crones. Anybody who says Trump is an idiot obviously isn't too bright themselves.

Nixon was a good man but the rampant alcoholism led him to make mistakes.

Looks like you're the one being ignorant if you don't see why these people are being positioned the way they are.

hopefully they throw dubya into mccain's grave and bury him alive

weak attempt.

He prob had a taste for way more degenerate shit than just killing people from a desk.

he already did

>g*rm
>calling anyone else's attempts weak

mmmm

you never learn, they just depicted bush like that when he was president...same thing they are doing to trump now

once they are out of office they don't care anymore

If McCain was pro Trump his funeral would ZERO coverage from the MSM. It's a poly to attack Trump. Everything is

>Kinda surprised how articulate he was. I thought he was stupider than this.
Yeah, a lot of people still think Dubya is stupid. It was an act and he's mostly dropped it since he finished as POTUS.

>mmmm

Is that the sound of you sitting on your dildo or are you trying to be funny?

how does it even stand on its own

Attached: 2018-09-01 12_48_04-Window.jpg (119x234, 4K)

>I felt a presence... One I'd not felt since...

did he just call Mccain a trouble making pleeb

>stupider

You fucking retard

Bush was literally appealing to rural retards, that's why he "acted retarded"

I was just talking to my mom, who hates Trump, and she mentioned that some McCain blasted Trump yesterday or something. His own family uses his death to push an agenda. Disgusting.

>Bush gave a speech for the first time since 2007

He actually gave one a few years ago at Obama's library I think.

That goblin hasn't aged since the 60s.

haha epic! Based faggot!

Makes perfect sense.

Since:

>Bush and Israel did 9/11 for the Military Industrial Complex
>Bush was a Globalist Puppet
>Bush knows shit because he is part of the Cabal

>McCains Funeral was Obfusaction from the facts:

John McCain is a War Criminal who aided the rise of ISIS

John McCain sold out his own fellow soldiers for preferential treatment and made SONGBIRD tapes

John McCain gave the now discredited Steele dossier to Comey, something we NOW FIND OUT:

NO FISA HEARINGS
JUST A RUBBER STAMP

Fuck Establishment Politicians
Fuck RINOs
Fuck Dems

Fuck the Government.

Power to the people.

>We KNOW assholes

Attached: 1530136794237.jpg (458x640, 76K)

www.riggedit.com

Attached: 1534457284769.jpg (1200x630, 57K)

>Bush gave a speech for the first time since 2007

Was still President until the beginning of 2009, but apparently gave no speeches in the interval.

OP is an OP.

Pray well to McCain and end your life soon. His legions of damned souls is filling up quickly.

Attached: 1532103602763.jpg (788x576, 353K)

scumbag eulogizing a scumbag