Levis Jeans - Ashkenazi Edition

I'm just now realizing that the rumors are true. I'm making my way through CofC and have realized how much of an impact that this kike had in American life and politics. He hated true Americans and was not afraid to admit it.

>Levi Strauss was born to an Ashkenazi Jewish family in Buttenheim on February 26, 1829 in the Franconia region of the Kingdom of Bavaria in the German Confederation.[3] He was the son of Hirsch Strauss and his second wife Rebecca Strauss.[4][5] At age 18, Strauss traveled with his mother and two sisters to the United States to join his brothers Jonas and Louis, who had begun a wholesale dry goods business in New York City called J. Strauss Brother & Co.[6]

>Like many Jewish intellectuals discussed here (CofC), Levi-Strauss's writings were aimed at enshrining cultural differences and subverting the universalism of the West, a position that validates the position of Judaism as a non-assimilating group.. Like Boas, Levi-Strauss rejected biological and evolutionary theories. He theorized that cultures, like languages, were arbitrary, collections of symbols with no natural relationships to their referents.

**Levi-Strauss rejected Western modernization theory in favor of the idea that there were no superior societies.**

The role of the anthropologist was to be a "natural subversive or convinced opponent of traditional usage" in Western societies, while respecting and even romanticizing the virtues of non-Western societies (see Dosse 1997 II, 30). Western universalism and ideas of human rights were viewed as masks for ethnocentrism, colonialism, and genocide.

This guy was a fucking parasite. An actual fucking Boas-Tier kike.

So, please discuss. What I'm really looking for first and foremost out of this discussion is **where the fuck do I buy my jeans now?!**

I love my Levis, but I can't in good faith wear them now knowing what they really stand for. This company hates America, hates Western values, and has lied about it for nearly a century

Attached: 458131895-1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

counter-currents.com/2018/03/james-allsup-on-american-nationalism/
cdn.counter-currents.com/radio/JamesAllsup.mp3
cdn.counter-currents.com/radio/NW-Forum-What's-Wrong-With-Diversity-Greg-Johnson.mp3
youtube.com/channel/UCEBRZGYDGPDUUDOJ9pX3tPg
round-house.com/pages/round-house-made-in-usa-jeans-history-110-years
twitter.com/AnonBabble

'''More from CofC'''

>Levi-Strauss's most significant works were all published during the breakup of the French colonial empire and contributed enormously to the way it was understood by intellectuals...His elegant writings worked an aesthetic transformation on his readers who were subtly made to feel ashamed to be Europeans...He evoked the beauty, dignity, and irreducible strangeness of Third World cultures that were simply trying to preserve their difference...His writings would soon feed the suspicion among the new left...that all the universal ideas to which Europe claimed allegiance--reason,science, progress, liberal democracy---were culturally specific weapons fashioned to rob the non-European Other of his difference. (Lilla 1998, 37)

'''''pic related'''''
it's all be a fucking lie.

Attached: 65011_1a6fe786b5add28d_b.jpg (693x1024, 812K)

it's a shit brand

Levis are trash.

well duh. What about Wrangler? I'd go with local shops, but denim has become such a fucking normie infested business that I don't know who to support. Also, I'm not spending $300 for a pair of fucking jeans. Pic related.

Attached: baldwin-denim-the-samuel-15-oz-denim-just-released-packed-and-open.jpg (1045x699, 299K)

The options I'm seeing are Wrangler and Texas Jeans.

They are reasonably priced, non-kiked, and aren't normie fashion fagit jeans like (((Baldwin KC)))

buy texas brand jeans. levis are chink import garbage. levi strauss was a flaming faggot.

>Wranglers
30 bucks for a decent pair of jeans that will last several years. Nothing wrong with them.

Yep, I'm thinking the Texas Jeans or Wranglers are our best bet. All 100% made in USA.

And dude, I keep reading about Levi-Strauss and realize more and more how much this guy really fucking hated Western society. I mean really fucking hated us.

And they have the nerve to try to pander to us as a "Real American Brand." Fuck this guy and fuck his company to death.

Wow motherfucking Jews man
Ye idea that third world cultures are only “different” than ours, and not “OBJECTIVELY WORSE IN EVERY MEASURE” was carefully cultivated and crafted by long dead Jews pisses me the fuck off
What were our forefathers doing? Is it really up to us to finish the job?

>Levi-Strauss rejected Western modernization theory in favor of the idea that there were no superior societies
Source on that ??? or you're talking out your ass.

Thank u for this red pill, as difficult as it is to swallow

He was a work gear manufacturer not a writer, what the fuck are you even talking about you Wrangler shill !

>And dude, I keep reading about Levi-Strauss and realize more and more how much this guy really fucking hated Western society
Source ? you disinfo spewing mong.

Sucker, OP is pulling bs out his ass.

Culture of Critique by Kevin McDonald

Attached: Weimar Germany Part 2.png (1023x4089, 750K)

John Murray Cuddihy, 1974 - The Ordeal of Civility: Freud, Marx, Levi-Strauss, and the Jewish Struggle with Modernity

Francois Dosse, 1997 II - History of Structuralism: Volume 1: The Rising Sign, 1945-1966 (Contradictions of Modernity)

fuck off, you oddly shaped kike.

>where the fuck do I buy my jeans now

Jeans are for plebs mate

thank you for backing me up, bro

you niggers that haven't read the whole book need to step up your game.

I'm pretty sure you're a kike and not a British person.
Fucking kike.
>page 21 Culture of Critique by Kevin McDonald
kys.

Attached: page 21.png (621x214, 64K)

see and all of Kevin MacDonald's works.

Dude you couldn't figure out someone named LEVI is jewish...

Yeah man, he's an absolute knob that (((British))) user

Buy a pair of Lees or Wranglers. Haven't bought Levi's trash in years.

hey fuck you leafbro, I didnt know! And all we can do now is try to help other bros that didn't know either.

Lee is also cucked now too. They're all made offshore.

this

Carhartt Jeans are also very good. I got their Khakis.

You idiots, that's CLAUDE LEVI-STRAUSS, the French philosopher, not the jeans company founder, look at the photo, does that look like it was taken in the 1800s ? fuck sake !

Attached: 137270-004-5CF48B45.jpg (520x450, 32K)

THIS IS LEVI STRAUSS, does this look like the same guy ? idiots !

Attached: 800px-Levi_Strauss_1.jpg (800x913, 80K)

They invented canvas jeans so... I guess you'll be wearing khakis from now on.

It's not the end of the world. Slacky mcslack pants

>ID: WgG6doRn
I'm not giving (((you))) a you
read the file Kikey.

Attached: KYS.png (795x496, 138K)

Moron

shit, i think this user is right, bros. Now i'm lost again. Fuck it. I'm still never buying Levis again. The founder was still a fucking kike.

They invented jeans dude

this is correct, but we're confusing Levi Strauss and Claude Levi-Strauss in regard to the political writings from above.

Still a fucking kike though.

baldwin kc? Aren't they a brand new company out of Kansas City?

HUR DUR EVERYONE CALLED LEVI IS THE SAME PERSON, look at the first photo I posted you twat, that's Levi Strauss the writer / philosopher who OP is confusing with the denim company founder, fuck you guys are dumb huh.

nah, fuck that, man. Jeans are fucking awesome! I don't want to wear slacks all the fucking time.

Well at least you admit it instead of doubling down.

while you're correct in us confusing the two, it doesn't make the founder of Levis Jeans any less Jewish now does it?

yeah, i'm glad you pointed that out, man. I didn't know. But still, fuck Levis Jeans. and fuck Claude even more.

The real question is where to get good fitted jeans? I wear mine really high, and the cut of Wrangler is abysmal. Are there any other jean brands with as many cuts and styles? I haven't bought jeans in years and I'm currently in need of several

Attached: tumblr_n3naikaKcp1sgcu01o1_1280.jpg (999x860, 174K)

that's my issue, too. Levis has always been my go-to for good fit jeans. I have yet to try Wrangler, but they seemed to have stepped their game up with some of their slim fit options. You might also check out Texas Jeans.

They don't make them the same anyway. At first they introduced their buffalo brand levis.. which were a cheaper version of the original. Thinner, cheaper material, lower priced at first, didn't last long and came broken in/worn

The buffalo brand levis then disappeared and ALL levis became what this lower standard jean was. The buffalo brand didn't go away, it became the basis of what levis is today.

They also had something called silver tab, that lasted maybe a year or two after the big change. It was supposed have kept some of the quality of the originals but they're no longer around.

Nope. Levi's invented jeans

Yep, it seems as though nearly all of their product foreign assemble shit now. I think they may have one option left that is dedicated to retaining their US roots. Levi's® Made In The Usa 501® Original Fit Jeans

ahh, i gotcha. And that's cool, but I'm not going to continue to support them knowing who started the company and knowing who owns it today.

This thread is great hahahaha. Don't feel bad OP, I enjoyed it.

Pro tip here is an easy way to spot jewish names
Read The Old Testament

For Spanish moranno jews:
Commonly use names that are the names of flowers and colors in Spanish.
Hence: Rosenstein Rosenberg etc

More common themes:
>Ovich (of town)
>Vich (town)
>Blatt
>Berg (mountain)
>Stein (stone)
>Klein
>Freid
>Levy/Levi/Levin/Lavine
Some times if you pay close enough attention youll realize they use the same last names but morph the words to fit the language they speak.

thanks, dude. I've started to get better at recognizing them, but shit they're clever bastards sometimes.

And every and all variations of Cohen, Cone, Cohn, Kahn, etc.. Jewish 100% of the time, unlike some of the Berg names which may be gentile.

hey thanks man lol, these obscure types of threads are always fun for me too.

I never wore those, but even 501's are made cheap I believe.

I remember it was in the news. They were going to rework their manufacturing process to cut costs. It's not so much that they aren't made in the US anymore, it's that the company literally came up with the idea to make their product inferior to turn more profit and save on manufacturing. Levis in the 90's costs as much as they do now, they Were good pants at one point

Just jews jewing what they jew best?

I got spooked cuz apparently some kike changed his cohen name to collin which is a variation of one of my inherited names and I was like FUCK IS COLLIN A KIKE NAME NOO

To expand on this, does anyone else know of other Kiked brands to stay away from? And maybe some alternatives. What are some brands that we need to begin collectively boycotting? And alternatively, what are some brands that we should be collectively supporting?

fuckin lel, m8

>all of these poorfags unironically wearing wrangler

Attached: 61a.png (886x960, 330K)

Just use the 4plebs archives and search israeli boycott or jewish boycott and youll find hella threads about how its basically impossible to boycott jews cuz they literally own everything now.
Maybe in like early 2010 you could boycott jews realistically but nowadays they own every company at some capacity.
The only real way to boycott jews is to use bitcoin.

>hates America

implying that this is a bad thing

People only wears and defends jeans because of conformism. Nobody would unironically wears blue pants otherwise.

fuck, that's depressing.

>Jewish 100% of the time
I wouldn't say 100% of the time, but i agree that in almost all cases it's true.

Attached: efe0215231.jpg (651x400, 32K)

Join the North West Front.

I've seen them before. I think I even checked out some of their podcasts, but was never really sucked in. I'll check it out again.

I was in a thread with them yesterday and started networking with a few of the guys interested in joining them.
Regardless of if it works out or not seems like a good group to keep in contact with.

I'm all for movements like this. I do like Greg Johnson and others from Counter Currents. James Allsup is another member of this community that I feel has the right idea.

Never heard of them to be honest.
I'm not really a follower of any of the literature or celebrity/leader types who author and create content.
I mostly volunteered to join due to the location and the goals. Curiosity drives me to determine if these guys are legit.
I'm hoping they at least want to cooperate in some capacity.

checkd.

counter-currents.com/2018/03/james-allsup-on-american-nationalism/

check out this podcast. I think you'll find yourself agreeing with a lot of what they lay out regarding an ethnically-conscious movement of whites.

heres a direct link.

cdn.counter-currents.com/radio/JamesAllsup.mp3

to anyone who hasn't really had the mental capacity to put together what's happening to the white race and the direction it needs to take, this is a must listen.

Here's another short listen from Greg Johnson. He lays out plainly and intelligently why diversity is bad and what whites can do to begin to save themselves.

cdn.counter-currents.com/radio/NW-Forum-What's-Wrong-With-Diversity-Greg-Johnson.mp3

Just get your jeana from gap. They fit better and are less expensive than levis

I'll think about it. I'm at a point in my life where entertaining myself in general and listening to people talk is painful.
I think I've spent just about enough time on the computer to make me sick.
The only reason I still browse Jow Forums and use the computer in general is to day trade bitcoin for money so I can escape Canada and move to Burgerland.
Eventually I'll wind up being your neighbor more or less cuz living in Canada is not happening.
Maybe you should consider investing in bitcoin if you are thinking life on Jow Forums isn't all its made out to be.
You can learn all about it here: youtube.com/channel/UCEBRZGYDGPDUUDOJ9pX3tPg

Attached: 10307490244_49ab29e782_k.jpg (2048x1367, 1.2M)

Pro tip this is my portfolio today

Attached: 2138190312.jpg (1366x768, 322K)

ayyy, mane, i mine ethereum right now. i've been in btc since like 2013. other than mining, I'm mostly out of the game. i mine then sell. I don't sit on coins or play the market. the market became so damn volatile.

Are you actually making money trading? I tried a couple of years ago before the big bull run and seemed like a crap shoot. I made a few thousand bucks, but it was all luck imo

u on bittrex?

Don't do that, you should be spending more and buying one of the made in the USA jean brands

this. agreed.

Dude just make an account on bittrex, watch one or two of the most popular youtube videos from that channel, spend some of yout ethereum on like a dozen alt coins and watch them inflate.
Trust me.
It's that easy. You don't even need to try.
If you have questions [email protected]
I could use some White friends in USA once I get there.

Attached: no_coiners_on_suicide_watch.jpg (595x605, 131K)

shit bro, i'm about to go do this right now. I still have a few hundred bucks in xrp from last year in a bittrex account. If you ain't bullshitting and i make some money, i'm fucking emailing you, no homo.

and i know
>XRP
I've just been too lazy to log in and sell. Plus I made some money on that shit.

Yeah dude give me an email anyways before hand I can give you some advice on trading but you probably don't need it.
Just watch the videos.

PEAK MUTT OF POL HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN REACHED

>I love my Levis, but I can't in good faith wear them now knowing what they really stand for.
>Wrangler

>levi strauss the anthropologists
>levi strauss the jeans man

seriosuly?

>shit, i think this user is right, bros. Now i'm lost again. Fuck it. I'm still never buying Levis again. The founder was still a fucking kike.

you total twat, jews deserve to rule over you retards

Attached: amerimutt1510603209884.png (889x696, 133K)

hey fuck u croatiabro. We gotta talk this shit out sometimes to understand it. you're supposed to be on our side. when you guys gonna pull a Chemitz on us over there?

>be on your side

Why would we be on the side of the untermensch?

>Lee
I was going to enquire about Lee.
Henry David Lee does not appear to be a kike; founded/headquarters in Kansas.

>In 1981, 240 factory workers in Greenock, Scotland, staged a sit-in in protest against plans to move the factory to Northern Ireland.
I'm in NI, so neither would be a issue to me; and hopefully not to much to you.
>As of 2005, Lee Jeans have been manufactured by Arvind Mills in a number of small factories in Chamarajanagar, India. 60,000 workers produce 5,000 pairs of jeans a day.
We can both agree that this is not good.

>During the 1960s the company expanded to 81 countries and in 1969 was acquired by VF Corporation, becoming a brand
>VF Corporation; Eric Wiseman (Chairman)
That appears to be a kike.

The kikes are at the core of every business.
Even if you started your own jeans business, you'd require their channels of distribution, or end up with a warehouse of unsold items.

Take it easy man, but just admit this was a capital lapsus, cmon even I knew that jeans inventor wasnt into politics

Attached: amerimutt635227.png (1200x1200, 54K)

>>VF Corporation; Eric Wiseman (Chairman)

I saw this too. I'm looking at Texas Jeans now.

www.texasjeans.com

round-house.com/pages/round-house-made-in-usa-jeans-history-110-years

Fuck. What's the jeans of the white man? American Eagle?

>Fuck. What's the jeans of the white man? American Eagle?

its an amerimutt lapsus >>levi strauss the anthropologists
>>levi strauss the jeans man

I'm still not wearing (((levitical priest))) jeans. The jeans guy and the philosopher would undoubtedly agree on everything.

these hold up for years. i bought my first pair in like 2013 and they're still stronger than a new pair of levis

american eagle is import chink garbage. the made in ____ label is all that matters, not the brand image kike bullshit.

>American Eagle
It is now.

Attached: skyking.jpg (1600x900, 34K)

>The jeans guy and the philosopher would undoubtedly agree on everything.

this nigga gets it after all!

carhartt? wrangler?