Why can't Americans here understand that if guns were more regulated...

Why can't Americans here understand that if guns were more regulated, we wouldn't have mass shootings every freaking month?

Attached: 1535550906946.jpg (640x711, 131K)

THIS IS A REDIRECT THREAD
get in here, IOTBW is happening again this Halloween:

Attached: iotbw_poster.png (3508x4960, 77K)

Politician and schizo both get killed in the 2nd panel

How is this not the preferred scenario?

we should have mass stabbings and trucks of peace like your rapefugee friends

you've been tricked - for a good reason
IOTBW is happening again this Halloween, get in here:

Attached: iotbw.png (3508x4961, 92K)

this thread is bullshit, its purpose is to cut through the slide threads and redirect your attention to something important:

Attached: iotbw2018reminder.png (825x475, 107K)

Why can't retards understand that if everyone were armed and trained we wouldn't have any problems?

"An armed society is a polite society"

Oh and obligatory
SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

Attached: 1444992492829.png (698x677, 783K)

Why can't retards read past the first post?

Attached: poster_pile.png (363x433, 23K)

Gun control won't work in america. There are too many guns in circulation already. Unless you have people going from house to house and forcibly taking guns away, stricter laws will change nothing.

Fuck off

>Why can't Americans here understand that if guns were more regulated, we wouldn't have mass shootings every freaking month?
Why can't you gungrabbers here understand that our firearm rights are not subject to firearm deaths?

Fuck off shill.

>implying IOTBW is not the best poster campaign Jow Forums has ever done and is worth doing again

get in here:

Attached: iotbw_tuck2.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

Attached: 21440943-F584-4C3A-88D3-26FE3157E0BA.png (243x415, 167K)

Stop shitting up the board to promote your LARPing.

Your pieces of paper do nothing to save the White race except make you feel better about yourself for your lack of actual action.

2 deaths in the middle pic, leaf nigger

saged
>crazy people cant kill with knives, baseball bats, cars, forks etc
autism

That retarded cunt is standing behind a cop.

I also love the fact she has no idea how a holster like that actually works.

Leftists dont consider people with guns to be humans, oppics math is sound. Its morals, on the other hand...

>Your pieces of paper do nothing to save the White ra-
look at pic related

Attached: iotbw_massive_success.png (7537x7784, 2.79M)

I dont care about mass shootings

Attached: gundeaths2 (1).jpg (640x711, 134K)

America have a Jewish problem, this Jewish problem creates a nigger problem, this nigger problem create a gun problem.

Leaf thought process : muuh guns.

Attached: 1529639383017.png (436x646, 212K)

this thread has nothing to do with guns or gun control
I grabbed your attention so I could redirect it to something important (not easy to do when the board is full of shareblue/JIDF/antifa bullshit):

Attached: pepe_spooky.jpg (229x220, 12K)

>placing pieces of paper will save the White race from genocide
No. It won't.

Neither will shitting up the board with your bait threads.

Fuck off you LARPing shill.

>transmitting information to people doesn't do anything
might as well destroy all your communication technology, refuse to enter any debates against the left and cut your tongue off then
fuck off blackpill liar

get in here:

Attached: iotbw_targeted.jpg (1000x944, 371K)

Ten deaths, firearm legality status irrelevant

Attached: afp_1497vp.jpg (840x630, 77K)

Why can't Canadians understand that shitskins are violent and will kill people no matter how much you regulate weapons.

Attached: Anti-Shill Strategy.png (851x721, 231K)

Attached: guncontrolredpill.png (872x886, 220K)

Guns already are heavily regulated you gigantic dumbass.

There is no phase 2. Don't let the leaf fool you.

correct user, but this thread has nothing to do with guns or gun control

Attached: iotbw2.png (3508x4931, 77K)

I COULD HAVE BEAT HIM TO DEATH WITH MY FISTS BUT I DIDNT, WE NEED TO CUT OF ALL MENS HANDS

this is not phase 2 it's the exact same poster and plan
IOTBW never ended

Stronger mental health system = No deaths

Just kill al crazy people

Guns are more regulated in Canada and you still have shootings. They are more regulated in France but they still have shooting, and those are with automatic weapons and grenades use alongside it. As long as guns exist or there ingenious people with a bit of hands on skill you will always have gun deaths. Why not put everyone in a cage while your at it.

Why can't leafs anywhere understand that punishing everyone for the crimes of a few is fucking abhorrent. neck yourself you filthy cunt.

>Why don't you Ameridumbs-
*Gets stabbed*
>-ban guns?
*Gets ran over*
>It worked out so well for us!
*Gets shot with illegal firearm*
>We enjoy our safety without-
*Gets mugged and raped*
>-those horrendous guns-
*Gets taken over by tyrannical rule*
>-killing our poor children!

The first step to imposing a tyrannical government is to disarm it's civilians.

The jew cries out as he strikes you.
Youre glowing nigger.

>I could take this gun and kill everyone in the store
>you have a problem America
Classic

Why can't foreigners understand our right to bear arms is none of their concern?

ARMSTROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG

The only way to stop an evil person with a gun is with a good person with a gun.

I support the right to bear arms cause it protects an individual's right to defend themselves

No guns = 150 million deaths

Attached: COM.FIG1.gif (452x199, 3K)

Chicago has some of the strictest gun control in the country, yet niggers are gunning each other down on a daily basis.
The Madden shooter brought his gun with him from Maryland, another state with strict gun control.
Sweden, a country with strict gun control, has gangs of rapefugees armed with assault rifles, and grenade attacks (some of them against police stations) are a regular occurrence.
And now even "gun-free" Australia is starting to be enriched by gangs of gun-toting niggers.

Regulation doesn't fucking work, you retarded leaf. Go rake yourself.

Why can't cucks here understand that if murder were more regulated, we wouldn't have niggers shooting each other every freaking hour of every freaking day?

Sage

>canada
this is why no one takes you guys seriously

Does anybody bother reading past the first post? This thread has nothing to do with guns or gun control.
I grabbed your attention so I could redirect it to something important (not easy to do when the board is full of shareblue/JIDF/antifa bullshit):

Attached: iotbw_massive_compilation.jpg (5512x6900, 3.88M)

literally this

>posts bait thread to advertise his meme poster campaign
Stay the rake. This is a good leaf.

If it demands additional organization it is a phase 2. There is no phase 2.

Imagine being so low IQ you need to draw a fucking comic to explain something as simple

You're just mad you don't get to sperg out at stale pasta.

How do you propose we keep guns out of the hands of people who don't care about the laws saying they're not allowed to have guns?

>be crazy person
>want to kill a bunch of people for fun
>liberals made it illegal to own guns
>illegally acquire a gun
>kill a bunch of people

Good job

Why can't unpatriotic freedom haters understand that there are so many guns in the US that criminals would have still have easy access to them even if the sale and purchase of firearms were made illegal.

Top part of the picture is when the person killing everyone is known by the police already but they do nothing about it and some sort of pharmaceutical drug is usually involved (but no one is allowed to talk about those, no it has to be video games or put all the blame on the inanimate object that the killer used).

Middle part, I don't see the problem. There was someone there to take the person down. People die deal with it.

Bottom part, is just stupid. If a person wants to kill someone they will find a way. The "crazy person" could just get the gun illegally or do what they do in Europe and just drive a car or a truck into the crowd running down the intended target plus other people.

AMERICA IS THE REAL ISRAEL AND THEY ALWAYS HAD BARE ARMS. LORDS THUMB PRINT GRAND CANYON WHY YOU THINK THEIR ALWAYS TESTING AMERICAN GROUND GAY RAINBOW CROSSWALKS DEVIL STATUES...ECT THEY ALL KNOW...

AND WHERE ARE THE PARENTS. and if they have guns around children they should have a safe. PlayStation is high tec it can shoot parasitic technology in children. It's BAD AND this technology is way to smart does facial recognition.
You
You
You

>if guns were more regulated, we wouldn't have mass shootings every freaking month
Oh you mean how like we regulated cocaine and heroin so no one overdoses anymore?

Who's we retard? WE don't have mass shootings every month but dumbasses like make me wish we did.

Living free and dangerously beats the safety of slavery.

>Why can't retards understand that if everyone were armed and trained we wouldn't have any problems?
But Murrifats aren't trained. That's the whole thing, every fucking moron can buy a gun. Gun control doesn't mean: let's get rid of all the guns today. It's CONTROLLING the sale of guns. It's kind of in the name.

>"An armed society is a polite society"
top lel why is America such a shithole then?

How will guns save you from bioweapons :)

Pro-Tip

They wont

Guns are regulated to the point where a crazy person can't buy a gun legally, more regulations are not going to change people breaking the law.

guns wont protect you from the plague

is that difficult to comprehend?

>bioweapons
Like niggers?

guns dont kill people, amrimutts do.
they should regulate amerimutts and make school shootings illegal.

Attached: 1535360631391.jpg (670x402, 50K)

Attached: 1473008337089.jpg (597x613, 143K)

UK's knife violence says hi, dotard.

DONT TAKE MY GUNS

that's the root of their argument.

bann Democrats

Attached: 3755xcp64ig01.jpg (960x880, 199K)

Attached: 1535721147788.jpg (794x509, 332K)

Actually what should be regulated is failed males. Every fucking incel loser should be put on watchlist.

only in america can you buy a gun on the streets like its weed. You need deep criminal connections anywhere else

This is now a Fuck Canada thread.

Attached: 1535430341499.jpg (852x1024, 160K)

Attached: 1535383574051.webm (800x450, 2.83M)

Attached: fuck-canada.jpg (719x411, 56K)

Fantasyland is where you hear: the only one that can stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun. That only happens in less than 10% of shootouts. Much more common is the "good guy" shooting the wrong person or getting shot himself by arriving police. Maybe if you had better gun control the good guys wouldn't be such lousy heroes.

This is what you're choosing to do on the day of the rake? Go hug your kids and tell them it'll be over soon.

Attached: f95.jpg (750x600, 42K)

Attached: EqualJollyBrant-small.gif (480x270, 624K)

This is why we must drive Canada into the ground.

Attached: big_1497630922_image.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

>You need deep criminal connections anywhere else

if your deep criminal connections is asking in a brothel run by slavs for guns.. .well yes.. I guess thats "deep criminal connections"

Attached: its-fine-to-fuck-a-dog-ust-dont-penetrate-made-2803047.png (500x400, 89K)

#1 guns would still be made, like in mexico and brazil where they're (((regulated)))
#2 the only thing that's going to stop (((shooting psyops))) is if the CIA are all rounded up and executed, china is blazing the trail
#3 canadians all need to be shot

Hello, retard. I'm from Toronto.

There has been a shooting in this city every week for the entire summer. Every single one was committed by a non-white. The problem is not guns, the problem is uncivilized scum. Banning guns is irrelevant because uncivilized scum don't give a shit about gun laws. They will purchase illegal firearms and continue to commit crimes.

If someone is willing to shoot people, then they are also willing to purchase a gun illegally.

Yes because those Slavs generally go: OOOH HELLO STRANGER YOU WANTED A GUN? Well come on in friend! Here are my wares!

OP here, does anybody bother reading past the first post?
This thread has nothing to do with guns or gun control.

Attached: iotbw_pumpkin.jpg (600x619, 49K)

Attached: lol.png (644x934, 688K)

Listen fag, restricting guns on law abiding citizens may only curb some gun deaths. It won't stop gangs, organized crime and firearms traffickers from putting guns in the hands of niggers and shit skin youth.

>They will purchase illegal firearms and continue to commit crimes.
Which are hard to find, expensive and leave behind clues. Some 2 bit teenage lowlife isn't going to spend 25k on an illegal gun, if he had that kinda money, he wasn't robbing gas stations.

Well Canada, Id say your thread backfired spectacularly. Try again a little later in the evening. Also do you have the bikelock poster?

>Which are hard to find, expensive and leave behind clues.
No they aren't. This is a fallacy that leftists believe.

25k for an illegal gun? Absolutely ridiculous. You have no fucking clue what you're talking about.