Change my view

CHANGE MY VIEW:

The right is full of shoddy, and incorrect arguments, they call the left overreacting, while they overreact to every worthless, unimportant issue. SJWs are a crowd mainly made up by right wing journalists, and youtubers, to serve as content for their meaningless and worthless articles/videos. People on the right have very little idea about science, but they think they know everything, and get easily and funnily manipulated by youtubers and fake studies. Every sensible person should hold mainly leftist beliefs. Right wing people are bad people, or just fairly unintelligent, and easily scared.

Why am I incorrect? Give a shot to explaining why you are right wing, and why you believe the things you do. Or just trashtalk me. Anything works.

xoxo

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1280x738, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

democrats.org/party-platform
youtu.be/G28-V0Ge43I
youtube.com/watch?v=ivDNsf4LcyY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>change my view
Not interested. Would rather you die.

you're just proving my point tho

Proves his point

The one and only reason you are incorrect is because you are projecting. Now go suck a dick you raging faggot.

Attached: 667.gif (200x197, 2.21M)

>meme flag

Why should anyone take you seriously?

Literally just proved his/her/its point.

Because if you don't he'll call you a nazi or a bigot snd then proceed to project some more.

I just didn't want to draw attention away from the issue with my nationality, but I guess I failed.

hmmmmmmm

I actually find it's about 2/3s correct on the conservative side, and 1/3s correct on the liberal side.

Conservatives are generally correct about:
-2nd amendment (and the constitution in general)
-free market
-taxes
-education (private more effective; public generally becomes dysfunctional)
-lifestyle (individual responsibility, etc.)
-freedom of speech (note this recently flipped in the last three-five years. Prior to that, the liberals defended the first amendment better)

Liberals are right about:
-religion being untrue and unnecessary
-promoting art/literature/creative interests more than conservatives

Attached: amazin.jpg (777x437, 66K)

youre mostly right, and I am right wing

How so? The motherfucker is literally projecting onto to everybody else what the left does on a day to day basis. If anything he showed us all how stupid he is.

Look it's a poser.

We pretty much hold the same beliefs, what's your take on sexuality/gender all that kind of very controversial jazz?

This

>SJWs are a crowd mainly made up by right wing journalists,

Imagine being this brain dead...

>very little idea about science,
Ha ha ha ha ha. The left wrote the book on unscientific twaddle. Your ideology is anti nature, anti common sense and has failed time and time again. Only the weak and feeble-minded are left wing. Now kys

You guys are literally doing what I projected onto you.

>The right is full of shoddy, and incorrect arguments, they call the left overreacting

You literally just described modern day liberalism.
>"microaggressions"
>trying to get mad at any situation and attach "racism" to it
>believes in giant international conspiracy theories like Russian collusion with zero evidence

The fact that the left celebrates killing unborn babies should be evidence enough they are the evil ones to fight against.

Attached: IMG_2786.jpg (310x300, 24K)

democrats.org/party-platform

Lets dedicate this thread to deconstructing the DNC platform. Anons screencap right from the donkeys mouth and provide evidence and counterpoints.

> Raising Workers’ Wages

Lies. Mass migration and importing migrants suppresses lowerclass wages.

> Protecting Workers’ Fundamental Rights

Lies. They want to force workers to pay union dues and harass and fire anybody that threatens the party line via social shaming.

> Supporting Working Families

Lies. They want to tax working families and give that money to non working families.

> Helping More Workers Share in Near-Record Corporate Profits

Lies. They are against wall street and demonize the investor middle class.

> Expanding Access to Affordable Housing and Homeownership

Lies. Mass importing migrants to democrat urban hubs increases housing demand and prices while they scare off new builders with regulations.

> Protecting and Expanding Social Security

Lies. They refuse to balance the budget and halt spending that will bankrupt the government.

> Ensuring a Secure and Dignified Retirement

Lies. They want to have you on assisted living dependant on the state and take your estate upon your death.

> Revitalizing Our Nation’s Postal Service

Lies. This is just a platitude to a mass of government workers.

Attached: Screenshot_20180710-131542_Chrome.jpg (696x1154, 327K)

Same here desu.

> Protecting Voting Rights

Lies. Opposing voter ID thus encouraging the diminishing value of true citizens who vote by diluting the polls with illegal immigrants and no audit ability.

> Fixing Our Broken Campaign Finance System

Lies. Encouraging rigged primaries while playing lip service to fair elections.

> Appointing Judges

Lies. Using backroom deals to buy judges to legislate from the bench.

> Securing Statehood for Washington, DC

Lies. Rather, securing permanant politburo class for those in the in club.

> Strengthening Management of Federal Government

Lies. Encouraging top-down plutocracy and resisting term limits and bowing to political dynasties.

Attached: Screenshot_20180711-162050_Chrome.jpg (719x715, 220K)

>trying to get mad at any situation and attach "political correctness" to it.
>who the fuck actually believes that.
>abortion lowers crime rates and saves a net positive number of lives baka

Conservatives believe in science, so of course there are only two genders.

> Building 21st Century Infrastructure

Lies. Unionized road construction and corrupt project bidding result in 10 year projects to pave 5 miles of road in every major city.

> Fostering a Manufacturing Renaissance

Lies. Trump has done more for manufacturing in 2 years than Obama did in 8.

> Creating Good-Paying Clean Energy Jobs

Lies. Solyndra worked out real well didn't it. Also they oppose the science of truly scaling nuclear capacity which is the cleanest of energies.

> Pursuing Our Innovation Agenda: Science, Research, Education, and Technology

Lies. They want to flood the industry with visa labor and suppress wages and innovation while appeasing corporate donors.

> Supporting America’s Small Businesses

Lies. They want to tax and regulate those who run small businesses to the point of bankruptcy.

> Creating Jobs for America’s Young People

Lies. Again, importing economic migrants removes young Americans from the labor pool.

Attached: Screenshot_20180710-135207_Chrome.jpg (718x1002, 225K)

Sounds like somebody is in an echo chamber.

Their art/literature/creative interest is fucking garbage though

>rationalizing killing babies
Thanks for proving you're the villain.

> Making Debt-Free College a Reality
>Providing Relief from Crushing Student Debt

Lies. Encouraging all students to go to college as opposed to promoting the trades where appropriate and propping up government student loan programs which cause tuition to outpace inflation 3 to 1 creating a permanant slave class.

> Supporting Historically Black Colleges and Universities and Minority-Serving Institutions

Lies. Encouraging systemic racism by always focusing on race rather than merit.

> Cracking Down on Predatory For-Profit Schools

Lies. They rip on ITT techs and university of pheonix while at the same time "public" school administrators pay vastly out paces student earning power as the useless mouthbreathing administration workers grow in ranks.

> Guaranteeing Universal Preschool and Good Schools for Every Child

Lies. Opposing free choice in schooling and voucher programs allowing parents lateral mobility in selection and instead encouraging the state monopoly on education guaranteeing their indoctrination can continue.

Attached: Screenshot_20180711-190902_Chrome.jpg (719x741, 228K)

Who's projecting now, wow

> Women and Girls

Lies. Alienating women by encouraging men to larp as women and denying girls a feminine childhood by convincing them that sexuality is a social construct.

> Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender People

Lies. Pushing the LGBT agenda so hard that subconscious public backlash will reverse 50 years of legitimate progress all because they are so sure that chopping off dicks makes a man a woman.

> Trafficking and Modern Slavery
Young People

Lies. Encouraging migrants on the southern border and supporting NGOs that supply sex traffickers.

> Religious Minorities

Lies. There is nothing this party does for religious adherents.

> Refugees

Lies. They are imported for their votes only and demographic replacement program. They don't give a fuck about their well being other than political chess pieces.

> Civil Society

Lies. See Black Lives Matter, Antifa, Bash the Fash, etc.

> Anti-Corruption

Lies. See the DNC 2016 leadership and what they did to Bernie.

> Torture

Lies. Their policies encouraged and promoted ISIS during 2008-2016.

> Closing Guantánamo Bay

Lies. Still open after they had a majority.

> Development Assistance

Lies. Creating a dependant class in 3rd world countries while enriching their banker buddies.

> Global Health

Lies. Their push for globalisation only hurts local economies.

> HIV and AIDS

Lies. Their promotion of degenerate sex driven lifestyles results in higher STD rates.

> International Labor

Lies. They lower 3rd world wages by the forces of globalism and import impoverished workers to be visa program slaves.

Attached: Screenshot_20180711-192732_Chrome.jpg (720x1480, 306K)

did you just assume OP’s gender you fucking nazi nigger?

> Ending Systemic Racism

Lies. Nonstop promotion of race as a wedge issue to divide the populace while treating minorities as incapable 2nd class citizens that cannot survive without government assistance.

> Closing the Racial Wealth Gap

Lies. Encouraging welfare recipients to stay on the dole as opposed to uplifting themselves out of poverty.

> Reforming our Criminal Justice System

Lies. Supporting systemic racism by creating a black-white divide between middle class police and lower class communities thus encouraging thoughts of "the scary other" that sow racial divisiveness.

> Fixing our Broken Immigration System

Lies. Failing honest immigrants following existing laws by overloading the system with those shirking the law and instead encouraging degenerate human traffickers and NGOs that serve the cartels.

> Guaranteeing Civil Rights

Lies. Droning US citizens while in power, silencing free speech under the guise of anti-hate speech, censoring the internet like China when discussion strays from their conventional narrative, and supporting the degradation of constitutional rights of Americans.

> Guaranteeing Women’s Rights

Lies. Continually drawing a line between men and women thus creating a self fulfilling female psychosis of dependency on the state.

> Guaranteeing Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Rights

Lies. Again, creating divisive lines between Americans and creating overblown identity boundaries designed to subjugate groups of citizens into easily herded sects.

> Guaranteeing Rights for People with Disabilities

Lies. People with disabilities share the same constitutional rights as everyone else so instead this is pandering to convince them that Repubs are bad.

> Respecting Faith and Service

Lies. Denigrating religion institutions unless they serve as a political wedge.

> Investing in Rural America

Lies. Shunning rural America and taxing them to fund handout urban centers.

Attached: Screenshot_20180712-142736_Chrome.jpg (539x1256, 313K)

Yes the little faggot did and I'm VERY offended. So offended I might go burn my hometown to the ground and scream at the sky.

>change my view
well here's the problem with that; people like you and Steven Crowder who constantly say "change my mind" never really want their minds changed. so I probably won't be able to do that. I'll give my perspective though.
as far as I can remember SJWs aren't really something a lot of us care about a lot anymore, because the joke is overplayed. it doesn't mean it's a false joke however; these people are nothing more than greasy pigs, I don't know who takes them seriously though. the only one I know who still gets mad at this shit is Sargoy, who went to vidcon to troll le libtard proving that the crypto-left can't meme.
the rest of your post is literally just a projection though; the modern right isn't some hillbilly town in Texas, if there's a group of people that are pretentious when they only know pop science it's the left. and then they strawman the right as the imaginary rednecks you've desrcibed
>reddit spacing
kill yourself. as well as all the other anons who replied with reddit spacing.

Conservatives are not catering to vulnerable and immature people with identity issues. Liberals, on the other hand, are conflating sympathy with facilitating the delusion.

I know it's walking a fine line, but I think the most sympathetic thing to do for someone who feels like they don't match their physical body is to show them how to embrace their body.

Liberals are causing more harm than good on that issue.

Imagine being this retarded

Attached: ezgif-2-093a0d412f.gif (180x140, 3.2M)

Their tastes are generally atrocious, sure, but there still exists a mentality among conservatives that it's wrong or childish to pursue creative interests in any serious capacity.

If it was up to me, I would encourage young people pursuing creative interests, but do so by exposing them to the great works of art and literature from decades and centuries past.

What the hell is wrong with that guy?

the only good thing to come out of reddit is spacing desu

Way to totally dodge his argument (((shill)))

Excuse me but playing video games and watching cartoons and reading comic books and then bragging about how all those thing's are a form of art is NOT being creative.

I don't know I've been trying to find the YouTube vid.

I'm actually curious too, deliver please

Well it is a good example of liberals act when they don't get they way abour something.

I never said it was. Hadn't even thought about that area of it.

Found it
youtu.be/G28-V0Ge43I

>they call the left overreacting, while they overreact to every worthless, unimportant issue.

Attached: leftismisatotalitarianforce.png (609x717, 188K)

>but I guess I failed
sure did rabbi

I know I'm just saying. And I think I might be wrong about that. I'm pretty sure it's more of a culture wide problem. You know it's like I've seen god only knows how many people make the " it's an art form " argument while defending that sort of activity. So yeah I think it's a culture thing.

He mentions how after all current liberal causes were implemented, they would just find new ones. I agree. But the same would occur with conservatives. I think that's an aspect of human nature.

If we don't have anything that concerns us or that we wish to improve, it suggests widespread apathy. However, I use that argument against liberals when talking about free speech infringements...if you capitulate to changing the sports teams names and the safe spaces and the white guilt shit, they will keep coming back for more. There is no plausible/practical end to that witchhunt, so we must resist now.

Oh my god it's a ballroom blitz.

The left is pretty ignorant, I must say.

Attached: E128EEFA-A170-40CB-AFB9-F8DC8F6F37C4.jpg (750x725, 109K)

Holy dog shit it's a ballroom blitz.

Sorry bout the double reworded post.

Maybe it is an art form. That doesn't preclude us from judging what quality of art it may be. I think film can be an artful expression, but I bet there are people out there who think that art is limited to painting, sculpting, and poetry.

It's better if we just exposed young people to time-tested art (painting, literature, music, film) and let their creative instincts guide them from there.

See the interesting thing is, if this thread were reversed and you were addressing the left, people on the left would actually attempt to engage with you. But given that we're talking about the right, the very first response was someone telling you to die.

My problem with video games and comic books and cartoons for that matter being art is that it's mass produced. Real art can not be replaced and is not mass produced and sold like greeting cards on a rack at walgreens.

Yeah, that's how the modern left handles disagreement and criticism. Thanks, pal.

You're here forever

Attached: 1485023308033.jpg (1543x735, 873K)

Fair point. I tend to agree. But at the same time, I would never tell my kid to stay away from comics and video games "because it's not real art."

I think creative expression in just about any context/realm is better than being an automaton or a wageslave.

>Conservatives believe in science
>Global warming is a hoax invented by the Chinese
>fucking lol

Generally speaking, people on the right tend to care more about the appearance of strength than they care about actually being right. And I mean both factually right and morally right, there. If you present them with anything that disproves them, they just resort to "suck a dick faggot" or "go kill yourself". Basically, the kind of things am edgy 13 year old would do when he's trying to look big and tough.

That's also why they attack the MSM so much. Because when the literal reality we live in makes the right look bad (read as: weak), then the only option they have is to deny reality. So the idea of Fake News is born.

Now, regardless of what you think of leftist beliefs, at leas they don't resort to stuff like that.

No they wouldn't man. They'd call us all a racist or one of the many other buzzwords that they've come up with. And besides we don't wanna debate anything with them cucks anymore. Any chance of any of us having any kind of meaningful discussion with them went out the window a long time ago. I think I speak for just about everybody here when I say we just want them out of our lives and don't wanna be bothered with them anymore.

Now please go kill yourself you faggot.

Attached: e9f.jpg (600x474, 22K)

Jow Forums is a microcosm and not an accurate depiction of any political body. We’re anonymous on the internet; by no way is this similar to how your standard right wingers act in real life. There’s no repercussion for anyone to speak their mind when you’re talking to faceless anons.

The majority of leftists will not engage with you in discourse; they will dismiss you by calling you a bigot or a racist or just general pearl clutching. A larger share of the right will engage in discourse with you. The right is full of dumbasses and ignorance, but to a smaller degree than the left. You should read what Plato thought about Democracy and maybe the gears will start turning in your head. If the majority of people in the United States are Left-Leaning, pro-democracy peons, then we should be full of concern for the future of our nation and the world.

yup, that's israel alright

Oh I wouldn't do that either. I mean I don't guess there's really any harm in that stuff so I guess it doesn't really matter.

Well that's the thing you have to understand. Calling you racist IS them engaging with you. They've looked at what you've done and responded. Now, they might be right or wrong in their accusation, of course, but that is by no means the same as saying "suck a dick faggot."

They've genuinely responded to you at least.

Attached: 1514393576092.jpg (900x566, 170K)

But we don't want them to respond to us. We just want them to stay away from us AND our children.

Attached: 1506274740902.jpg (600x489, 36K)

So you don't engage. That's my point.

Attached: 1514381122051.jpg (748x1023, 190K)

CHANGE MY VIEW:

The left is full of shoddy, and incorrect arguments, they call the right overreacting, while they overreact to every worthless, unimportant issue. SJWs are a crowd mainly made up by left wing journalists, and youtubers, to serve as content for their meaningless and worthless articles/videos. People on the left have very little idea about science, but they think they know everything, and get easily and funnily manipulated by youtubers and fake studies. Every sensible person should hold mainly rightist beliefs. Left wing people are bad people, or just fairly unintelligent, and easily scared.

Why am I incorrect? Give a shot to explaining why you are left wing, and why you believe the things you do. Or just trashtalk me. Anything works.

Dude this is Jow Forums why are u giving them any respect they're just here for the memes.

The one thing that I am that right-wing on is MRA stuff. as an economist I believe that everyone does the best they can all the time. So I can't believe that men's problems are self-inflicted. Knowing that men die sooner in every country for which we have reliable records stops me from believing that they are unimportant.

Attached: 1480216093074.png (623x572, 716K)

So what you are saying is if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all? Well I guess that is a solid position to take.

Attached: 1534331621739m.jpg (742x1024, 113K)

You’re the prime example of a leftist who thinks they are elevated. None of what you listed is taken from a realistic perspective. Here’s an example of your side. They’re not being engaged in debate; just allowed to speak their minds. And you can reply with videos of white trash thinking Trump is the greatest and providing stupid reasons, but remember that those people are still more educated in their beliefs, and have a reason or perspective for and to them.

youtube.com/watch?v=ivDNsf4LcyY

Man that's fake news.

Attached: 1485028800700.jpg (960x931, 90K)

Engaging in discourse as in civil discussion, not a shit-flinging match like you describe. Being called a racist is not an engagement in discourse.

How can you say that people who are indoctrinated against colleges and universities are the most educated? When they often come from the areas of America with the worst levels of education? People who a lot of the time "get their information from Facebook", by their own admission?

I became right wing because I learned how to interpret facts and statistics.

Your side has trouble with basics like how importing a horde of mud people from a backwards country with the average iq of 80 is somehow creating unrest instead of a utopia

I dont have have time to read this block of text

Calling someone a racist is not an attempt to engage with someone, it's an attack. Any time any study, bit of information, etc., regardless of scientific backing is brought up that might even remotely be considered "racist/sexist/phobic/phobic/phobic/phobic/phobic" gets brought up, the left doesn't even consider it, and immediately starts REEEEE-ing like an aspie. That's not engaging in conversation, that's making someone the object of your hatred because their data shakes what you think to be true, even if it isn't (e.g., reasons for a differential in net income between sexes, chromosomes deciding sex, socialism's constant failure, etc.). Why would I talk to you if I know I'm just going to get a bunch of bile and vitriol thrown at me, regardless of my data? The only sane and debatable people I've ever found are centrists who lean left or right, because even if they disagree, they'll at least consider what you've said and where your data comes from.

It is a form of engagement if the other person thinks you're a racist. It is a form of engagement. No like I said, it may be wrong, but it's at least an argument that you can rebuke. "Suck a dick faggot" is not. And often times, if you stop to listen, those people will go n to explain WHY they think you're racist/sexist/whatever it may be. They have reasons. They are genuinely engaging.

Also, you want to talk about shit-flinging while we have Trump in the white house? Please

>The right is full of shoddy, and incorrect arguments

The war on noticing continues.

That is why libertarianism is king at the end of the day.

Fuck off

Change right to left.

The left is full of shoddy, and incorrect arguments, they call the right overreacting, while they overreact to every worthless, unimportant issue. Nazis are a crowd mainly made up by right wing journalists, and youtubers, to serve as content for their meaningless and worthless articles/videos. People on the left have very little idea about science, but they think they know everything, and get easily and funnily manipulated by youtubers and fake studies. Every sensible person should hold mainly rightist beliefs. Left wing people are bad people, or just fairly unintelligent, and easily scared.

Why am I incorrect? Give a shot to explaining why you are left wing, and why you believe the things you do. Or just trashtalk me. Anything works.

xoxo
Projection 10/10 would sage again.

Attached: 1535613498654.jpg (854x767, 57K)

>The right is full of shoddy, and incorrect arguments

Social construct theory is a social construct. There is such a thing as objective reality.

Nice qualitypost.

I find conservatives have a good culture that helps themselves and their children be successful, but they don't offer any ways to improve broader society other than 'let them sort themselves out'. I think our current level of economic inequality is only sustainable as long as the economy keeps growing, and I think it's a moral imperative to try to improve public safety and the quality of healthcare and education available to different regions and groups.

Conservatives' pessimism about public institutions is also more self-fulfilling than inevitable. It's hard to believe that the government is inevitably going to fuck up health care and education when other countries' governments do both better than we do. The conservative answer is usually to weaken institutions and decentralize authority. Even if this does help some localities (which isn't guaranteed), this approach will inevitably lead to even more inequality.

Attached: 1535517674777.jpg (500x312, 52K)

Leftists pushed a bunch of nonsense and incorrect methods of helping people, raising children, etc that led to an entire generation of fucked up, stunted people, raising even more fucked up, emotionally stunted people.

Gender identity problems are anxiety based and behavioural disorder suffered primarily by people who were not equipped with the tools to navigate or understand themselves and the people around them in any meaningful way.

These people are unwell and your preferred methods of treatment will go down in history as being on par with lobotomy, nevermind the fact that it is another example of being a severely unethical cash grab by convincing people to take out loans etc on unnecessary procedures, then desperately trying to force the rest of the world to delude themselves by threat of force, jail, and "human rights courts" in the hopes that maybe a single digit % of them will want to kill themselves less than they did before.

In addition to this, I think Leftists go over the top with "feelings" and "empathy", but it is all fake -- it's rooted in yet another form of anxiety, or the capability of feeling any sort of emotion/empathy/compassion is missing entirely. It's why you have one set of people that constantly predict "what if" scenarios, and other people who are more hostile/violent enforcing those, because they take their cues from the anxious person.

Attached: 1535118424854.png (1302x549, 128K)