Based Donald Blumpf ends funding to UN Palestinian refugee aid agency

abc.net.au/news/2018-09-01/us-cuts-all-funding-to-united-nations-palestinian-aid-agency/10191280

Can this guy be any more of a Zionist boot licker?

Attached: Zionist.png (680x654, 889K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-supports-us-efforts-to-halt-funding-of-palestinian-refugee-agency/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: trump gives gift to the palestinians.jpg (1413x711, 319K)

nice try retard but Israel specifically asked him not to cut it and he did anyway

>nice try retard but Israel specifically asked him not to cut it and he did anyway

timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-supports-us-efforts-to-halt-funding-of-palestinian-refugee-agency/
>Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu supports a reported plan by US President Donald Trump to halt all aid to the UN agency for Palestinian refugees, Hadashot news reported Friday.

MAGAPEDES WILL DEFEND THIS

Attached: 831223874.jpg (790x671, 185K)

And?

when will US pay for their crimes against humanity ?

yea he could have raped kids with epstein and roy cohn......

oh wait

Attached: trumooo.jpg (580x924, 98K)

>we have elected a president that loves israeli jews instead of the one that loves american jews

Less funding for mudslime terrorists.

>implying that I didn't want to cut foreign aid from every country.

>WAHHH MUH POOR MUDSHITS WAHHHH

Cry moar, faggots.

Attached: 1469399524597.jpg (501x585, 52K)

Attached: nu-pol01.png (737x866, 284K)

No nafta for you.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-01-11-36-40.png (960x540, 83K)

>pushing fake news to justify in your that your glorious white nationalist leader is actually a zionist puppet

Useful idiots are so pathetic to behold.

Thanks for voting one of us into power you NAZI SCUM. THE WORLD JEWISH CONSPIRACY IS UNSTOPPABLE!

Attached: COol JEWW.jpg (500x348, 42K)

maybe now they would stop pretending there would be peace

Imagine being so delusional that you spend your weekend posting anti-trump shit on a mongolian basketweaving forum.

Attached: 54dad49eac5fc57ca385f7e375e5eb54.png (3000x3000, 2.84M)

I love how folks think because I hate Jews that somehow makes me sympathetic to fucking Muslims. It doesn't.

Now he just needs to end all other foreign aid including any to Israel.

Bingo.

Palestine can suck my balls. Buy more American flags to burn you muzzie shits and see if I give a fuck.

If we were telling them both to fuck off that'd be great, but Trump is increasing aid to Israel while cutting aid to Palestine. We shouldn't be backing either one.

cha
he is increasing it buddy

t. newfag redditor who has been astroturfing for Trump for two years