>''Jow Forums memes are just the memes , it can't be as bad''
>nogs all around
>some muzzie starts furiously staring at me
>ask him why is he staring at me
>says something in Arabic and walks away
>gg europe

Attached: Kirsten.jpg (1500x1085, 293K)

Paris Syndrome

I'm not sure if that's just a Japanese problem or if it's actually just a massive culture shock that any one can suffer it.

It's the same in all the country, mudslims and niggers everywhere, even in the tiniest village.

France is over, now it's more like Lebanon, with checkpoints and the army everywhere.

And I felt safer in Lebanon.

I had a French guy flatout tell me do not travel to Paris if in the country. He said to stick to the coastal towns.

Well what can I say, Germany is not as bad as France for now. But I too, feel safer in Poland. Who would have thought that 20 years ago?

>BWAAAAAA WHY THE BIGGEST TOURISTIC CITY IN THE WORLD HAS OTHER TOURISTS THAN ME

should be called the snowflake syndrome

Do you have army patrolling in the streets too? We have like 1000 only for Paris.

Paris has always been borderline garbage now it’s flushed down the toilet. Have a croissant and coffee at a cafe next to the eiffel tower to feel the illusion and then move on to south of france and the alps. Nature travel > city travel

I'm an Albo. I have a few cousins in Paris and London. They hate it. One of my cousins lives in the Bordeaux region, she told me that she initially went to Paris for the "dream" and just saw niggers and Arabs everywhere. My cousins in London have started getting violent with the nogs too, my aunt called to say she's scared my cousin is going to eventually take a life because him and his friends stomped out a bunch of Arabs last year. Idk, Western Europe is fucked.

>coastal towns
Make sure to visit Marseille, it is one of the last white places in Europe

>nogs
>tourists

You seem like one of those people that justify immigration by muh doctors and engineers.

I visited in early 2000's and then again in 2012 and there certainly was a shock. The metro is almost exclusively Africans.

Lol wut? Marsielle is like 50% muslim. I would suggest Nice since its a bit cleaner

>Do you have army patrolling in the streets too? We have like 1000 only for Paris.

That's absolutely wild. I haven't ever seen an assault rifle on the streets here, including the cities.

Can't be worse than London

they're invaders and colonizers, not tourists

Oh user ... if only.

However the frogs seem to to love it and defend their country's policy at any cost. They will admit to no mistake and in fact take great pride in "integrating" these people and making French citizens out of them. Go figure.

Only England has chavs

Down syndrome

the French have always been arrogant cunts

Reconquista when

Attached: waifuuu2.png (850x949, 676K)

>Jow Forums memes are just the memes
You still believe Jow Forums is satirical?

He was probaby doing some east european tourist shit (like hanging arund completely drunk), so infuriating the resident muzzie.

Why do all Frenchman have to shill for their current state of affairs? You guys are getting fucked by internationalists like most of us are, drop the fucking nationalist retard shit like you have zero niggers.

too easy

Attached: grats.jpg (739x742, 105K)

We have niggers from like, 300 years.

Poland has a bright, insular, right wing authoritarian future ahead of it. Too bad about your coubtry.

>i’m a nuclear physicist, a lawyer, and a doctor in ukraine
>in America i’m a cleaning lady

>Who would have thought that 20 years ago?

Excatly. Ironic.

Yeah I actually care more about Germany because the people there seen genuinely stressed about the situation and despite having been brainwashed to hell and back they still aren't on France's level of liberalism.
They are chauvinistic to the point that they will defend every fucking decision that their "enlightened" masters make because doing otherwise would be conceding that there is a flaw in their stupid values.

No anymore , Hans ... not anymore

I was in Paris this summer and after all the Jow Forums memes I expected the worst. But actually, I was pleasantly surprised. I stayed in the affluent Sorbonne area and I do realize that it's not representative of the crappier parts of the city (I did see around Gare du Nord) but there's definitely still a lot of Paris that's beautiful, clean and full of friendly Europeans.

Someone definitely can’t into irony

Some faggot san francisco police officer had an "assault" rifle in his squad car. The irony was not lost on me.

We have niggers and pajeets too, Seba

Muzzies being muzzies. They are the ultimate assholes of the world. Islam is a mindvirus.

Have you been to londonistan?

It's funny. I know a guy who fucking loves France because he is just as arrogant and pretentious an idiot as the French people. He praises how liberal and globalist they are. He finally goes to Paris. When he came home, I ask him "So, did you meet a lot of likeminded frenchmen in Paris? Perhaps hooked up with a French chick?". To which he replied "No, it was almost like being in Africa. There were a lot of chicks, but they were all black. Very dissapointing.". I then asked if it had changed his mind on multiculturalism, to which he replied "WHAT? No. Why would it?".

wojtek you need to go France, Germany and UK if you think our token nigs count

No brother. And the fact that you have any is shit. Same goes for all of us.

French are the most creative people on earth. I'm always stunned at the level of creativity and musicians that still pours from your genetic people. All of them being of genuine French ethnic back round, not just being French (((citizens))). Your past is filled with creativity and men who have a profound connection to an unseen spiritual world. Your peoples ability to express deep and melancholic feelings in the expressions of art and music is something entirely rare - and in some ways exclusive to French. All Aryan peoples have a light of beauty and uniqueness to them, and your people are no different. It pains me to see most of you be oblivious to that fact, and instead direct your sense of pride to something national instead of racial.

I don't care what foreign people are born in France. I don't care if they are raised in the same cultures and cities. I don't care what current law or some piece of paper tells me. They will never have your spirit, they will never think and feel like you. They will never be French.

Attached: Sacred shades.jpg (1280x710, 246K)

>Georgians and Ukrainians no longer need VISA to visit EU
>wonder why the place is shit

"I don’t care to belong to any club that will have me as a member"- Marx

You're spot on Greek bro. They don't want to admit flaws or stupidity in their government, since they feel it reflects them. They attribute their nation to them, even though like all of us, we have no say in our nations policy

W-What about the South of France, user? P-please tell me.

It was satire at first.
All the ridiculous things seemed to be a parody.
It's not so funny when parodies become reality.

Can confirm. Lived in a village in the South West.

5 years ago, not a nigger or sand nigger to be seen.

CUT TO:

Hijab bitches dragging kids down the street playing shitty music loudly out of a Bluetooth speaker.

When is the armed uprising, frogbros?

Attached: Screen Shot 2016-10-23 at 7.21.00 PM.png (541x506, 416K)

Wew, the absolute state of cognitive dissonant, demoralized brainlets

>"WHAT? No. Why would it?"

kek

The c uck genes run deep

Attached: The weeping Frenchman, 1940.jpg (1500x1211, 223K)

No it isn´t, I had it too after visiting it
It was literally worse than any Euro city I ever saw including eastern European ones

my sides

I was completely sober , acting like a normal tourist, didn't do anything offensive, didn't even look like a fag or something, had/have long reddish hair and beard, wore normal clothes. I had Muslims staring at me before (Islam and staring are synonyms) , but the look that your shitskin friend gave me scared me a little bit. I genuinely thought i was about to get smoked.

user, I lived there for two years. Paris is lost.

>sub-human amerimutts and other lower races (georgians) behave rudely abroad and are somehow shocked the natives call them out for it

I live in oslo with a lot of muslims and there are no problems here, it's basically a far right meme that got blown out of proportion.

I was in paris in 2011 and both my sister and mother were stared at like this.

you sound like a faggot desu

Why does she have an asshole on her belly?

South? Add the Gipsy to that mess.

Excellent job falling for the memes my friend

>sub-human amerimutts
Don't lump us in your dumb, personal opinion.
We're vastly superior to any other visiting person, bar none. Fuck, half the time we're tipping when we don't need too.

>Greece/Georgia/Armenia was "culturally enriched" by Muslim warmongers throughout centuries.
haha look they are shitskins now
t. westerners

>France got several thousand peaceful muslim asylum seekers
hurr durr, white europe is dying!!1!!

You're right. President Macron will make France Africa again and that's a good thing. Refugees welcome to stay forever in France!

Attached: 1527550249454.png (500x666, 164K)

methinks the lady doth protest too much

ok habibi

Attached: London kids.webm (640x480, 1.74M)

You are not allowed to type on the sabbath Shlomo.

Muzzies always stare people who walk around them, just don't mind them and look on your way if you want to avoid conflicts

based Misho

if it is in the service of subjugating the goyim, I think G-d still will be pleased

mashallah

Yeah same here and they're slowly infesting the private school too, if I were you if you had children you should homeschool them since now shitskins are fucking everywhere, there is not a single territory where there isn't a single one, not only that but now there are niggers everywhere, my town in Normandy is infested with them and I can't stop seeing them now, the government secretly import subsaharans slowly everywhere and they're worse than maghrebis

Unironically this.
Anyone who says otherwise is deluded.

Your country died when Macron was """elected""" and there is no coming back from this.

S

It died long before that

France is rightful arabic place. Unfortunately, Allah did not let them capture France in 732. Paris was only 100 km away

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-01 Tour.png (1766x983, 1.71M)

> lebanon

that's because lebanon doesn't tolerate radical terrorists. they send them to prison, over the border to syria, or they just kill them and don't bother reporting it to the PC culture police like westerners do, since they're so scared of punitive justice. Lebanon is the perfect country, despite its corruption, horrible mismanagement and failing economy lol. the culture is secular, but in the right way.
> western secularlism
hatred of God, constant defilement of all holiness, destruction of values and morality
> Middle Eastern Secularism
tolerance of all religions, deep respect for God and personal beliefs, sectarian hatred of the other even if you yourself are not religious. preservation of morality.

just go to lebanon guys. You can speak French in the large cities and christian villages in the mountains, and english is very popular everywhere. you'll get mediterranean vacation memories, 4,000 years of ancient history, hatred of ISIS and an overall fun place.
> tfw paris is the beirut of europe
> tfw beirut is the paris of the middle east

btfo

Attached: leb.png (744x496, 20K)

If you go on the metro in the morning practically everyone is black

oy vey no one must know about the truth

loads of shill threads right now so I'm bumping this one

why is my country in this afrarabian union?

Attached: 0003-131951391759.jpg (240x206, 12K)

I went there in 2004 and it was fucking infested with muzzies.

My gf visited london and almost got killed in that bridge attack. What a time to be european

The worse part is someone ia going to ask " wich one"

>tfw this story has never happened

Southerners are niggers.

help

Attached: 98159989481568.jpg (510x550, 30K)

The Eternal Estonian, godspeed on you

>I live in oslo with a lot of muslims and there are no problems here
kek

Lebanon is now full of shitskins Syrians. Still not a lot of niggers thought.

3/10 would not bang

Why won't the French wake up and remove kebabs?

WE

They deeply wash brains with the food and water so whatever about this shit-hole. All the peoples I have seen coming back from Canada were changed.

The arab probably recognized that you were Georgian from your super soviet steoridized body form Stalin's eugenics program.
Based

Attached: d88f3b0c6600010f40bc037b328ecfeb.jpg (1252x841, 144K)

It was never white so it doesn't carry the same emotional impact.

>TOURISTS
delusional

It was fine because they were contained in their Mayotte or Guadeloupe shitholes

My family and I are visiting Paris for a couple days in the middle of a Europe trip, does anyone have suggestions on what to avoid and what to visit? I'd really like to NOT get murdered / face melted by Muslims.

1 azn, 1 possible muslim.

Attached: 001.png (1469x777, 2.24M)

Look at all these blanqs

I'm just hitting spots at random here.

Attached: 002.png (1695x719, 1.55M)