Roasties are raging so hard right now

Roasties are raging so hard right now.
twitter.com/HuffPost/status/1030686022793879552

Attached: 1535759364987.png (584x668, 300K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HuffPost/status/1030686022793879552
youtu.be/MbuIv_Sm3dA
theguardian.com/world/2018/aug/18/mens-fixation-on-young-women-is-another-sign-of-masculinity-in-crisis
unz.com/isteve/sailers-law-of-female-journalism/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>18
Try 14

GUID thread...

Attached: 7E4F96D9-C0D2-4B53-86BB-88D2B0C86DFE.png (783x500, 63K)

roasties so toastie i might go toast up some toast

Holy shit they are seething

Way ahead of you. Tried 14, and strongly recommend it.

>14

Attached: $.jpg (400x225, 17K)

>Roasties getting toasty

Attached: Smug wizard Pepe.png (486x659, 13K)

>''Huh. So me at my ''peak'' on the left, and 23 years ''post-peak'' on the right. From Hottie to Nottie. Ladies, I would LOVE to see pictures of you at your ''peak desirable'' age of 18 versus your current state. Because this is not only stupid, but it's also wrong.''

On the left you have a sincere and nice girl that is 18 years old and is pleasant to be around.
vs.
On the right you have a 41 year old bitter and hostile roastie that no man wants to be around, probably in and out of relationships riding the cock carousel, and has to pile on makeup just to look descent.

Attached: 1535759860891.jpg (1024x1024, 105K)

Kek, these wenches are so easy to rile up. What retards.

>and has to pile on makeup just to look descent.

And she still looks like elaine from seinfeld lmao

Holy shit they’re having a fucking nuclear meltdown and calling for the disbanding of huffpost?
Honestly guys the coliseum of competitive virtual virtue signaling that Twitter has become....is just fantastic.

Lol I was thinking the same thing when I saw her current self. Look at all the wrinkles forming on her neck too. Makeup can only hide but so much.

But Elaine was fucking hot for her age.

i dont get why the roasties are getting so upset about this. doesn't this just confirm their biases against men who just want a pretty young thing to fuck, while they want some mature and sophisticated like their mature and sophisticated selves?

LOL

Attached: doing it wrong.png (628x176, 17K)

>that episode where she has a nipslip on her Christmas card and sends it out without seeing

fpbp

>women peak in desirability at 18

Most of those comments dont even know what that meant. They're saying shit like "I'm in my 40's and happy", etc. Fucking morons.

Look at all the roasties accounts description, all have "feminist" "I'm with her" or a LGBT flag, while these ugly bitches are whining on Twitter conservative women are already having children and getting married

>twitter.com/HuffPost/status/1030686022793879552

holy fuck the delusion

Elaine?

>I have a granny fetish
>this means science is wrong

but the pubes start getting in the way of fun

That's because men are more stable at 50 and usually have a reliable well paying job and less of an attitude. While women just get worse with age. Any woman over 35 should just invest in wine and cats.

Female desirability lies in fertility, male in resources to fuel said fertility. Anything else is spurious delusions of the new-frontal lobe.
So par for the course for those who read the fucking huffpo.

youtu.be/MbuIv_Sm3dA

Attached: jason_statham_main.jpg (1188x1028, 246K)

what is the point of that email?
why bother trying to suck up to her useless ass?
unless you're a 10-level true-believer koolaid drinker it just looks so try-hard and cringe worthy.

Attached: rooster-gladiator.jpg (976x856, 73K)

Sweet sweet roastie tears lmao

>only pedos think women peak at 18

Uh oh watch out guys they might raise age of consent to 35

Attached: 0C5B685A-A8BE-4848-BF72-1723375EE0FD.png (750x1334, 547K)

Daily reminder

Attached: white_roasties.jpg (712x2048, 230K)

lol beckys are insane

The eternal roast must be beaten back.

Attached: 1525983361966.jpg (1131x1600, 481K)

wow don't be such an antisemite not all jews are the same person

roasties are mad because they fell for the propaganda that becomgin stronk independent career women would make them desirable. They also never had anyone bothering to tell them that the attention they get in their teens and early 20s doesn't carry through into 30s and later. So after they've ridden the cock carousel for a long time and forwent having proper relationships/marriage/children in order to become Le Career Woman, they get pissed that the men their age and of high-status are just bypassing them and going for the younger models instead.

They'll try to shame men for doing this, but it's all just a defense mechanism because they're upset they're being passed over.

Then watch all the cucks and white knights promptly defend that decision.
>IF YOU LIKE 20 YEAR OLDS YOU'RE A FUCKING PEDO

Attached: 1516251612067.jpg (861x923, 100K)

Based Robin

Congrats, you played yourself

Women peak early (age 18-23) because the source their sex appeal is their beauty. Over 25 it's all downhill for them, but they can age gracefully if they've found a man to have kids with.

Men's sex appeal comes from a combination of qualities and skills that make us capable of dominating the world around us. Manliness takes time to acquire.

Men age better because over time we become more competent and put together, while women turn ugly and bitter.

based

>When I was 27, I married a 40yo
Fucking hell. Getting married but with no chance of kids. It's like the worst of both worlds. Either this dude is Betamax or she's some sort of sugar-momma, which I doubt. Because if that were the case, then he wouldn't be fooling himself into believing that younger isn't more attractive, because he'd know damn well he married the 40yo for the money.

Attached: shrek don't make me snap.jpg (792x520, 80K)

This, I'm 28 and most girls around my age are already invisible to me. Women need to fucking realize they won't look the same over 25.

Lies, I rather date a 22 year old than a 18 year old. I think 25 is when women hits her peak if she works out and takes care of her self. Sure the average roastie lets her self go at 18 and gets fat but the few that work out and learn how to put themselves together are much hotter at 25 than 18.

We had this for like 5 years now

Attached: Shes+right+u+know++_4714f9753961a6a423bc62025dce61fa.jpg (1040x510, 86K)

22-24 is probably their peak desu

Attached: EB390BBB-D716-4AEA-B690-BEDD089DCADB.jpg (750x1000, 137K)

Ok, look at /asp/ they have GUID file names there, does that mean pro-wrestling fans are being datamined?

At this point you guys seem more like a psyop.

Everyone has their personal preference of what age woman they desire. Women do need to realize they can stay at peak desirability a little longer if they take good care of their mind and body. Sad thing is, how many woman these days in western countries do you see doing that. A lot are either bat shit crazy, let themselves go early on because you know body image doesn't matter because that's what the TV and magazines said, or both.

Based and red pilled

Women are merely sexual fruits. They are just for consumption.

Males are for building, guarding, thinking, crafting, and all other constructive efforts of humanity. Males are the real expression of humanity, women are merely the reproductive pair, and only armed by nature for those tasks.

Fuck you and all of the mindless drone children like you that simply repeat things thinking it is cute.

DIE IN A FUCKING FIRE> ALL OF YOU

Daniel Craig just turned 50.

Attached: 396b292d33e394da_craig32.jpg (1024x683, 94K)

>14
sorry to say but its actually 13

Attached: resize_image_ccc9e412-7a12-432a-978c-fd911cd569b4_1024x1024.jpg (565x800, 58K)

>Uh oh watch out guys they might raise age of consent to 35
They should also raise the voting age in accordance with that decision

lots of men don't want a woman who is jobless

Attached: peak nig.jpg (593x561, 89K)

"These kind of posts are what led to rape culture, incels and Jordon Peterson"

Holy shit what a dumbass.
1000% soi

Attached: 1514172472297.gif (499x654, 1.44M)

That's not entirely fair. Women have a role in the household to support the man who provides the livelihood. Nuclear family is the best method for living and raising children, and denying the woman's importance in that role is idiotic.

Attached: peak.jpg (596x474, 66K)

>This week’s peer-reviewed portrayal of fragile masculinity comes to you from the journal Science Advances, which recently published a depressing new study about online dating.
>Researchers looked at nearly 200,000 heterosexual users and found that while men’s sexual desirability peaks at age 50, women hit their prime at 18.
>And then it’s all downhill from there apparently. Can I just remind you that 18-year-olds are teenagers, and so this study is basically saying that straight men don’t find women attractive; they like girls.
theguardian.com/world/2018/aug/18/mens-fixation-on-young-women-is-another-sign-of-masculinity-in-crisis

Attached: Capture.png (1121x338, 107K)

women face at 18 still look a little bit like a kid. I prefer women who are ~23

meh, men peak at 80 if they keep fit. like trump or berlusconi

Attached: berlusconi.jpg (2060x1236, 763K)

Attached: peak tranny.jpg (608x477, 62K)

Why does Kristin comment on all of these

Is that a recent pic of him? Guy looks damn good for 81.

On the left, a fine specimen for breeding
On the right, used up roastie who can't have children anymore

>twitter.com/HuffPost/status/1030686022793879552
why are your comments copy paste the same as the previous thread yesterday?

Attached: peak granny.jpg (587x679, 89K)

So the twitter thread is basically old women deluding themselves that they can define what men find hot about them?

how old is toobie :3

this. but they turn into hambeast feminist gassables around that age too, so there's that.

site says pic is from late 2017

>44
>looks 60
ok grandma

>posts about dating leagues
>doesn't realize most people here are playing in the minor league

Attached: 1519356724030.png (314x253, 159K)

That's a man though, what's he trying to prove

Go back to bed Shlomo Pedostein.

Love it!

How many of those women posting their post peak pics have bought make up, clothes, or anti aging creams to make themselves look “younger?”

The absolute state of roasties. Millennial women are turning 30, this is gonna be great.

Attached: 1535815834287.gif (500x226, 1.84M)

but i suspect he rarely goes to the gym at least not for weight training. If you want to look youthful in your 80s weight train NOW in your 20's 30s. Testosterne and muscle mass loss is that makes the difference between 80 year who looks fit and one who walks with a chain with a hunch back

>left is an in the moment pic
>smooth skin, perky, and energetic
>a little heavy handed on the lipstick but still cute
>right caked in makeup
>massive bags beneath eyes
>wrinkles clearly still visible
>clearly a set up photo but still looks worn out
I just wish women (and men) would accept getting old and stop trying to cling to a youth they obviously no longer have.

The point is: you marry her at 18, you'll still have her when she is 23. It's win-win.
The opposite isn't the case.

She is their leader

Attached: peak cat lady.jpg (541x673, 108K)

fuck off GUID shill

>t. macron

fucken kek i now noticed that
what an absolute trainwreck

women have thinner skins and less collagen, so they age fast. I wonder how science will fix that short of a full facial replacement

>that hairline
>trying to hide the smooth filters by pairing it with the artsy-smartsy instaselfie

good lord the delusion

Attached: 1528309122341.jpg (610x656, 74K)

>cock carousel
check
>roastie
check
>droning on and on about bullshit like sincerity
Yet another unfuckable loser larping that they have anything of value to offer a woman.

it's a boy

Attached: 1534613724099.jpg (880x575, 84K)

A fifty-year-old woman should be too busy being a grandmother to care about sexual peaks.

Attached: resident evil boss.jpg (521x458, 78K)

Women have an important role among the sphere of the family. Men take care of the world sphere. Read the musings of Adolf

Attached: 1518918313129.webm (1280x720, 1.65M)

You havent learned the autogynophile smirk by now?

The salt is delicious.

Attached: justpunchmyshitup.gif (400x225, 1000K)

>sexually sophisticated

hmm, if someone told me this in real life, what conclusions am I supposed to draw?

>Sailer’s Law of Female Journalism
>unz.com/isteve/sailers-law-of-female-journalism/