NEETS, work makes you free

so go and work

Attached: 1516278967684.jpg (877x217, 54K)

you're a fucking retard

I will not be free, my labor will cost money

Work, labour, and producing things is known to be good for the mind and the body. Wage slavery, however, is mindless toil.

Find fulfilling, productive work, and yes, work is good.

This. Also try and find a job where you can actually look forward to going in. Whether it be coworkers or your actual days work, the environment you place yourself in will go a long way in keeping your sanity.

>Be me
>Work Big Pharma Rep job
>Low 6 figures
>Miserable
>50+ hours a week
>Buy tools for hobby wood work in my little spare time
>Make a small jewelry box as a gift for friend
>Post to Normie book
>Lots of likes
>"Hey, can you make another? I'll pay you $200 for one."
>"I want one too."

Now woodworking full time and making less than half of what I did as a rep, but god damn, it's more fulfilling.

There will always be utterly boring thankless mindless tasks that really need doing.
There will never be enough people with a genuine passion for cleaning toilets to keep up with the amount needed to do it.

NEETS are the new aristocrats living on NEETBUX taxed of the proles. go make me money you fucking wage cuck

now go and automate it

I'm tempted to by a wood CNC machine or laser wood cutter to speed up production times on some of my more popular items but I just don't think I'd find it as satisfying as making a dovetail by hand.

by = buy

I agree. That's why I never disparage people for their occupation. It may not be what they want, but if they're willing to do it, that's fine. A certain percentage of the population always stretches itself too thin or has too many kids so that it becomes rational to work an unpleasant, unfulfilling job for the purpose of supporting their family.

There is something uncanny about people that HAVE to work for a living. It's like they are constantly under pressure.

>So work makes you free? Could you say that in German?
Fucking genius. Absolutely based.

Attached: laugh.jpg (500x421, 40K)

arbeit macht frei

do it before the chinese copies it and put you out of business

I don't work I trade. I made 32k in August so I'll just shitpost till November thanks.

Work makes you a slave. Also marriage.

Talking shit about people for having undesirable jobs rubs me the wrong way if just because it's almost always from a position of hypocrisy.
Some people speak poorly of those who pickup the garbage for a living. But they would still agree that garbage collection is a necessary task and that they like having their garbage picked up. Or in a world where everyone met their standards of behaviour, would there be no one willing to do this job?
In the same manner, anyone who regularly eats fast food loses all right to mock fast food workers for their job.

Pic plz

>could you say that in german
based

Attached: 8w9cOitRDlA.jpg (328x369, 23K)

Really don't want my buyers knowing I come here.

at least post it on imgur and give a link so everyone is gucci

Lol no, I live well with mommy

Not even a funny larp