MUH SJW BOGEYMAN DOESNT REAL

youtube.com/watch?v=l63nY0AYebI
Apparently the entire situation surringing leftists losing their fucking minds over a joke in the new Doom trailer is fake now, because it doesn't fit their narrative. In reality it's just pol triple reverse shilling through 87 dimensions to make the poor innocent lefties look bad.

Attached: 442ed8fd323f607c7840cca37cd25ee1.jpg (1920x1080, 624K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamerevolution.com/features/418045-doom-eternal-mortally-challenged-joke-offensively-boring
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>surringing
surrounding*
Also please annex us USA

>British accent

dropped

Attached: 9d3ec81688a3d934c7e3fed77e312fe3aa89156a9289d7e93626cf476bc191a7.webm (800x600, 1.76M)

disgusting

Jesus christ user what the fuck

I always thought this was a good route to take with Antifa. They aren't real. They are actually a plan by the Fascists to cause fear in the public. Antifa has it's roots in Pre-Nazi Germany and was one of the key factors leading to the rise of fascism in the country due to fear of violence from communists. We are seeing the same thing now and it is not coincidence that it coincides with a rise in nationalism. The Nazis are using Antifa to sow terror in the general public to they will be more accepting of fascism.

Then we put together some of the images of antifa people who were acting as plants and agitators on the nationalism side like that guy with the garbage bag trying to hide his fascism shield.

I figure we can at least cause a bit of agitation in the ranks of antifa and the black block. Make a few of them wonder if they aren't really working for the enemy. Possibly also get some leftists to abandon their defense of them too.

Kinda like "moderate" Muslims claiming that ISIS isn't Muslim and terrorist attacks have nothing to do with Islam.

The infinite ways in which a Marxist can convince themselves that "That wasn't REAL " never ceases to amaze.
Also this. I'd rather surrender my government than trust it to run this fucking place.

It's because she's a ruski isn't it

Attached: 95264f41bf4c12b7fc63f8be1f5406f784640917556a9dc1f5531c9f7000e689.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

>she

How can anyone watch this guy for more than two minutes? He sounds like a fucking text-to-speech device, same with Teal;Deer

Watching retards talk like this is a leftist substitute for thinking.

He's pretty much right though. The outrage leftists have towards things like the Doom trailer and Cuphead is small potatoes against the anti-SJW/alt-right outrage about the outrage. Stuff like this happens all the time, the conversations becomes about the conversation.

Attached: batman beyond snarl.jpg (477x474, 18K)

>leftists literally dominate an entire industry
>still get mad when someone makes a joke they don't like
>when everyone rightfully mocks the living the shit out of them they get upset and say the initial butthurt wasn't real
>"He's pretty much right though"
He's the furthest thing from right he could be. He's an unironic SJW apologist who's deliberately trying to re-interpret history so it's more favorable to him and his retarded political group.

>He's an unironic SJW apologist
>still get mad when someone makes a joke they don't like

You're a fucking ideologue. Who on the """"left"""" is fucking mad? Quote an article or tweet that wasn't featured in this video.

>memeflag
Stop appropriating my culture by eating food you fucker.

>Find me evidence
>But not that evidence

Attached: 1521209346867.png (615x548, 19K)

Answer my question you subhuman trash. Quote an example of the leftist outrage you're claiming exists.

Attached: xi gang smug.jpg (128x128, 4K)

There were twelve (12) tweets featured in that video. Link me to one (1) more tweet that expresses genuine outrage to the joke in Doom: Eternal, and I'll concede

>communist calling anyone subhuman
Top jej, take your flag off and I might give a shit.

Attached: 1425943459278.jpg (517x488, 46K)

You go to gulag

No shit, 90% of the meme right is scaremongering about nigs, muh mooslims and muh SJWs. It's same old enemy creation propaganda brought back to life, but now it's on the internet so it's hip!

>An AMERICAN communist no less
Alright dipshit, you go dilate for a bit while I find you some tweets.

>HAHA he's AMERICAN, get it.
I only use the scarlet standard to trigger snowflakes like you. Enjoy digging through a literal intellectual dumpster that will never have any bearing on reality.

>flaggot kike thinks he can call the shots.
Sad!

Attached: 1535657802465.jpg (548x480, 31K)

Ok here's one of your comrades that didn't delete their tweets out of shame. Pretty sure that youtube fag didn't show this one.
>getting butthurt that I pointed out your nationality
Why? It's not like you love your country.

Attached: a504464af7.jpg (623x652, 149K)

Based

Based and redpilled, totally representative of a collective outrage against a joke in a video game. I'll concede. SJWs got butthurt over a shitty joke in a shitty medium of entertainment that only trash like you think is important

THE GAME WILL BE BAD CUZ NAZIS ARE HAPPY ABOUT TRAILER

NAZIS BAD REFUGEES GUD SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTEN

Sauce.

Attached: 1512348714854.png (1024x887, 391K)

>"LOL ITZ FAKE FIND JUS 1 TWEET THAT WUZNT IN DA VIDYA"
>Here's one you marxist peice of shit
>"THAT PRUVES NOTHING! I LOSE BUT ALSO UR TASTE IS SHIT"
Absolutely classic. Choose a better bar next time retard.

Attached: 1434924024423.png (5000x2571, 124K)

Lol butthurt fag

>Tweets and video games are the battleground to stake my entire ideology on.
>I dismantled the entire topic by beating user's gambit

Enjoy your state-sponsored migrant rape gangs

Attached: Zorak brainlet.gif (500x382, 125K)

Who are you quoting mister communist? Certainly not me. Maybe it's that straw dummy you have over there? You know he's probably edible right? I'm sure the state wouldn't like you having unlicensed food laying around like that.

>unlicensed food
Fucking hell I need to remember that.

Attached: 1518181334511m.jpg (621x1024, 89K)

Why are you in this thread then?
Loll never seen a nigger btfo so bad

How do you scaremong about real threats? I mean, I don't know how things are in the Netherlands but even the cuck cops here are starting to admit that 90% of rapes in one of the most multiculti cities is committed by arabs and they can't do anything about it.

>Link me to one (1) more tweet that expresses genuine outrage to the joke in Doom: Eternal, and I'll concede
lol you got clowned on by a leaf that can barely speak English.

Attached: 1535399879197.gif (294x300, 2.47M)

You keep running with those goalposts and you're going to trip and fall.

gamerevolution.com/features/418045-doom-eternal-mortally-challenged-joke-offensively-boring

Lmaoing at everyone's life who can't see that the right lies just as much as the left

inb4 centrist meme, I've voted AfD since their inception

Attached: 7q3SY.gif (350x197, 402K)

>DOOM ACTUALLY IS PRO MARXIST AND DEMONS ARE JUST MISUNDERSTOOD OTHERBEINGS MINDING THEIR OWN BUSINESS

>He thinks there's two sides
They're the same side. It's just an illusion for confrontation. They give team A a color and team B a different one and then throw the ball (whatever conflict they come up with to disagree upon) so people will never realize that the result of the match doesn't matter. The only important thing is to come back next week for another round.

Every post on Jow Forums about non-issues (videogames, movies, etc) are fabricated. Like "Hey Jow Forums, aren't you offended by this? Aren't you gonna get involved in this feud vs the left? Look! They're going after "your" games!" or "lol leftards BTFO buy Kingdom Come: Deliverance".

this guy is a joke,he gets debunked constantly and never says sorry,hes a lying sack of shit and shame on you for watching him.

>shame on you for watching him
What

Sauce?

This guy sounds retarded as fuck

>first 5 seconds
>muh brexit

What a faggot. Who listens to this bullshit? Worse than Kraut.

Of course the outrage is largely manufactured click bait nonsense. Most people don’t give a shit and Twitter isn’t real life. I’d give this “controversy” more credit if Polygon or someone else published an article directly criticizing the jokes as anti immigrant. For now though it’s just a bunch of anime avis on social media screaming into the void for 10 likes and maybe a retweet.

And why does he show videos from some Magatards on the topic with 29 views while also hammering on about how the tweets didn't get RT'ed enough?

It's jewish tho. Why don't tuey target Israel?

Kids are literally being ripped from their parents because they don't accept the kids deluded gender identity and marxist idealoges have infiltrated every major cultural space but it's alright because it's not real lel

Attached: 1533559696036.png (835x400, 130K)

Why, what did he post that was so disgusting? I came into the thread late and I didnt see it.

Tranny

How feminine was the penis?

Leftists/psychopaths always do this

>video about how Doom outrage was fake
>immediately explains how and why some SJWs would have found it offensive, showing their tweets
>bUt I dIdN't FiNd It OfFeNsIvE aNd LoOk HoW mAnY vIdEoS wItH lEsS tHaN 100 vIeWs ThErE aRe!!!
To his credit, there hasn't been a big game journalist hot take on the subject yet, but it's a stupid point anyway.

Calm down, Pablo... He's just pointing out that American communists are annoying spergs. Like you.

I know dilating your he-pussy can be taxing, but you don't have to be so snarky just because you're wrong.

Faggot.