I feel sorry for them

I feel sorry for them

Attached: 930F6F70-08D3-4D54-9600-49A8BEAC026D.jpg (640x892, 501K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6119431/Worlds-cis-man-free-music-festival-kicks-Sweden-spate-sexual-offences.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I see at least 4 men there larping as women

was it free? who paid for them to get in?

I think it's pretty hilarious that they unironically went to the length of banning all men so as to avoid having to confront the fact that it's all Arabs and niggers responsible for the sex crimes

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6119431/Worlds-cis-man-free-music-festival-kicks-Sweden-spate-sexual-offences.html

lets hope that it was payed by taxpayers.

this

Looks at that picture and tell me we don’t live in degenerate clown world. What a freak show.

>Green hair, left side
What in God's name is that abomination?

Attached: 1534440985834.png (255x186, 59K)

George Soros.

>A man-free music festival filled with feminists
I don't know what's worse: the sound or the smell.

Attached: carlos.png (350x350, 138K)

SJW feminazis crack me up

Attached: 5202d38a6bb3f7f61e000004-750.jpg (600x450, 46K)

>"Fuck, now what am I going to complain about."
t. the "woman" with green hair

i feel sorry for you lady. no men in the entire country... ill walk over there and slap my dick across your face. will that make you feel better?

i ID as a women, checkmate

Natural swedes need to start sabotaging these 'all women' events. Time to WAKE THE FUCK UP and put a little chaos into your entirely gynocentric, retarded system.

so because of rapey afghans and Somali migrants, Swedish citizens now need to be segregated by gender? how progressive!
Funny how feminists never mention the elephant in the room of all this rape, being the ethnic background. That would be counter productive for "destroying the white male patriarchy"

Yes, they all know that immigrants are behind the sex crimes... but Swedish leftist cucks will never admit it EVER no matter what.

Their ideology is a the new religion. They will continue to believe in it no matter what happens (like religious people do).

>trans are still allowed
>be man
>Oh I identify as a woman, Im lesbian :D
>Fuck mad pussy because youre the only guy there
come on lads, its that easy

Jesus Christ, of course, look at the state of them. Women have been sold a lie. They should be mad as hell. It shouldn't be us fighting it, we have been complaining for ages. I hope they are advising their younger relatives and friends. They aren't going to be a generation of wine aunties, that's wishful thinking at best. There are going to be a generation of mentally deranged bitter Saboteurs. I feel sorry for them too, but they are going to be a dangerous force. We shouldn't cooperate with them, give them any attention or even allow them near us. They will make things even worse.

whats it called
Mental-Aid

>implying green hair on the left is a woman

My ID says Hitler

imagine being the bathroom attendant haha itd be so rank oh man just imagine sniffing the ambient air for hours and get paid for it haha

Its going to be a economic disaster when they close bar and realize that they only sold 5 beers.

I don’t think about them at all.

Attached: 77557AF6-332A-47D4-A1F3-F8E0320A9E2C.jpg (1920x1300, 391K)

Rerolling ID

kek

Attached: 1534873383784.jpg (2592x1944, 1.05M)

God i love Satania so much

Attached: satania chef.jpg (899x1000, 140K)

but that's a man on the left

That cant be true, the four upfront look like men.

Strange how an inland concert smelled like fish!

>cis-man free
>somehow there will still be 80 sexual assaults and 5 rapes from shemale refugees from africa

This. Not sure why right-on activist types try to look so sickly and repellent.

>dozens of people in the picture
>focuses on the faggot with green hair
Serious tunnel vision, fruits. Go get laid, absolute losers, get out of the house and actually go to a festival, cunts.

It's funny though, some Trump's biggest supporters are females, so they're not ALL dumb whores.

Like Ann Coulter says, to be politically sane, women need a strong man to follow, and children and a husband whose best interest they can recognize.

Attached: 20188313.jpg (576x306, 91K)

An entire nation of retards.

wtf am I looking at?

Attached: Dhr_MKjU0AAO5cM.jpg (470x470, 31K)

My rapedar is going off.

They are doing the men a favor

Attached: 1379619505282.jpg (1100x971, 308K)

>rapefugees arrive
>suddenly molestation and rape at music festivals skyrocket
>YES ALL MEN

I think if they'd ban a certain kind of men they'd be fine, but can't face truths like that now can we?

Attached: alfons knulla polisen.jpg (295x381, 38K)

>Men just put on wigs and say they identify as female seahorses
>IT'S MAN-FREE

Can't have it both ways, libshits.

Attached: 1478032731519.jpg (429x360, 43K)

Holy Fuck what is that green haired Goblin on the left . I thought fucking shrek was a cartoon meme? Kill it before it pollutes the gene pool .
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 84K)

Man front and practically center with green hair.

>inb4 jihadis get in disguised with burqas and start raping dumb cunts

They're all in one place.
You know what to do.

Attached: tenor[1].gif (498x336, 1.65M)

Gender is a social construct you intolerant bigot nazi racist trump-voter.

fry piggies fry

Attached: terminator-gif-23[1].gif (498x210, 1.24M)

>Like Ann Coulter says, to be politically sane, women need a strong man to follow, and children and a husband

but she doesn't have that

They look bored. I think I’d be. Its probably like Labour Live.

whoo hoo!
all in one place!

Attached: atomic-bomb-gif-11[1].gif (334x200, 1.81M)

oh my god I'm dying laughing looking at these bug-people

Attached: Dlg2NiKU8AAyEwl.jpg (688x688, 67K)