Looks like the so-called "tolerant left" isn't so tolerant after all

Looks like the so-called "tolerant left" isn't so tolerant after all

Attached: PPvSnAn2GLmmUZ5Yj84quUqz-tUDufW3mQPIPpxaePU.jpg (640x731, 95K)

Talk shit get hit

Most warriors are conservative, try that attitude with an infantry vet

T infantry vet

imagine being accepted into an exclusive club based on how much hate you express for one single man in the universe.

>banned for a year
>beat up
>shamed

why cant we do this to niggers and jews?

>Nigger faggot Trump support has never been higher!
Now I understand the black support memes.

This is appalling. Liberals are the real Nazi's. The KKK was founded by democrats ya know

Attached: 142523423.jpg (499x499, 24K)

You can.

Leftist are only "tolerant" as long as you fall in line and do exactly what they have decided you should do.

Are you a black gay man? Well then you're so oppressed, and eternal victim, the left supports you because they're the good guys! Oh wait, you're a black gay man....who supports Trump? Well then you're a fucking uncle tom house nigger internalized homophobe that should be lynched.

Centrists are tolerant. Leftwingers will kick the shit out of you.

>gay black race-mixing republicans
Why even bother having multiple parties if they are all full of refuse like this?

No shit

Centrists are pussies.

If you are seriously walking around in a MAGA hat and shirt you are practically begging to get assaulted. You’re clearly doing it to be provocative and trigger the libs unless you just genuinely love Trump in which case you’re just a faggot.
Also the election was almost 2 years ago. Why are you still celebrating?

Centrism =/= Neutrality.
It just means you have a functioning brain & are capable of applying critical thinking to individual issues.
That said, it IS solely a peacetime stance. When the guns come out, centrism stops.

Yeah and women walking around without a burqa are just begging to get raped, right bro?

PastaBro, you live in a country that would benefit from choosing one side over another; we don't.

True. I'm thinking about doing it so I can rack up a bunch of civil lawsuits.

Can we make a big shit over this so MSM will be forced to cover it?

>wearing such attire. Clearly asking for it.

No. We know things like this happen. It may be safe to assume they did this on purpose for sympathy and rhetoric.

Basically yes. Try walking around the hood with pic related. 95% of people will just yell at you or willfully ignore you, but that other 5 will come together and attack. Being provocative for its sake can lead to violent responses. I’m not saying it’s justified, but actions have consequences.
Based. Be sure to post pictures of your bloodied face on social media so maybe some fag MAGApede will share it to all of his followers.

Fug

Attached: 934E1A83-FB4C-4AA3-AB32-300E6FF00D93.jpg (480x480, 75K)

>Try walking around the hood with a SHORT SKIRT. 95% of people will just yell at you or willfully ignore you, but that other 5 will come together and attack. Being provocative for its sake can lead to violent responses. I’m not saying it’s justified, but actions have consequences.

I'm surprised there actually exists a gay black Trump supporter. That must be as rare as a unicorn.

So this applies to women too, right? Sounds fair.

What about niggers that are still wearing "hope" shirts to this day? they're free game i guess.

Attached: 1535479827957.jpg (278x182, 8K)

Yes. The numbers may not be the same but why are women surprised when they get groped or raped when they walk around in skimpy clothing to show off their bodies? It’s not right and they don’t deserve it, but deserve’s got nothin to do with it.

Attached: D5E8DE37-1B27-4EAE-943A-D27AE4E62D5A.jpg (957x638, 86K)

FUCKING BASED MAGAPEEDE

>my husband
no.

My friend did this but he wore full SS gear instead and walked into a ghetto. Got his face beaten to shit and was told by the cops to stop provoking or he will be arrested if he does it again next time.

Nigs are still wearing Obama tshirts because they got them for free and haven’t bought a new piece of clothing since. Also Obama is not nearly as polarizing of a figure than Trump. White Trump supporters shouldn’t be assaulting blacks because 50 nigs with Obama phones will film it and that’ll be the face of the narrative for years.

hating people based on something they can't control is different from hating people with retarded beliefs

I will literally peel your skin off if you advocate and fully consent to this mantra.

Then I guess we should let pedos slide?
Everyone has their vices, we just aren't so weak that we turn them into a lifestyle. Let alone let them define who we are.

>#TriggeredByANigger

Bullshit. He should be suing the police forces' ass off.

OP is basically this picture. Yes, the principles of free-speech and non-aggression should be respected universally. But in the current political climate, which is a fucking powder-keg, one is extremely naive to not realise MAGA branding puts a target on you.
The assaulted man already has a double-whammy of victimisation complex (homosexual and black), so this is obviously a move to provoke people.