I Remember when america was over 80% white.... What happened?

I Remember when america was over 80% white.... What happened?

Attached: article-2019180-0C641742000005DC-12_468x311.jpg (468x311, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kikes in our government in the 60s

Pic related happened. This fucker ruined everything

Attached: Emanuel_Celler_NYWTS.jpg (220x287, 12K)

Turns out the ruling class conservative hold so highly does not give a fuck about what average America looks like. Nantucket and their Westchester communities look the same as 50 years ago.

You wanted slave labour

hart celler act
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965

Dems wanted to have slaves again....but in a nice compassionate way.

You know what happened.

Attached: 1502956924978.png (1522x540, 547K)

The 1965 immigration act

Instead of taking 100,000 immigrants a year from first world (white) countries we now take 1,000,000 immigrants a year from third world (non white) countries

Also desegregation and the right to association means we can't stop white neighborhoods from turning non white all you can do is move to another white neighborhood until it turns non white.

Attached: 1535757165718.jpg (500x318, 51K)

*and the lack of right to association

You happened, happened you fucking nigger boomer.

The 1965 immigration act is on the silent generation's shoulders. The boomers have a different set of mistakes.

Correct. Many of the boomers were teenagers when the 1965 immigration act passed. The boomer issues were mostly military adventurism, cheap labor and decline of morality.

Then again, nobody really knew that the 1965 immigration law would change the demographics. Originally, family reunification was put into the law to ensure it was mostly Europeans. But it ended up benefiting Mexicans and Filipinos more than anyone.

>nobody really knew that the 1965 immigration law would change the demographics.
I think ((((somebody))) knew

A bunch of white guys passed those laws ending segregation and freedom of association though. LBJ wasn't Jewish, neither was Kennedy, Hart, Dirksen, many others.

I think they were trying to unite America. One of the things the Soviets used against us was poor treatment of blacks. So we wanted to right the ship and look moral in the eyes of the world.

Certainly there are people who benefit from changing demographics. Jews are one, but many whites also supported this (LBJ, Kennedy, Dirksen, Hart, several others). Blame Jews all you want but they couldn't have done it on their own.

I think the 1965 Act more or less was passed to prove that America was the moral anchor of the world. People became ashamed of our past and we wanted to look better than the Soviets. What better way than to ensure we weren't discriminatory?

fuck off canada and suck chinese dick like you were destined to do.

Jews user. Fucking Jews.

This.

>sponsored by a Jew
>pushed exclusively by Jews
>wanted only by Jews

>not the Jews

Attached: 1533827117806.png (458x438, 256K)

I Remember when america was 100% non white... What happened?

USA was conquered by the whites, that is what happens. And now the time of the whites has come to the end you dumb snowniggers. It is the era of the mutts, that has started in the US, while the era of the muslims is slowly starting in Europe. Inshallah.

Attached: islaminnorway2050.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Reagan gave amnesty to millions of spics

The (((1965 immigration act)))

Regardless of the outcome, it's a safe bet that lots more death is coming. Inshallah. Blood for the blood god.

It's time you learn about the Jews, user.

Attached: th.jpg (227x274, 14K)