What's going to happen to africans once white countries stop feeding them

Attached: p70mb.jpg (1620x1080, 591K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/What-would-happen-if-every-Western-countries-cut-off-all-aid-to-Africa
snopes.com/fact-check/limpopo-brothers-crocodile-assault/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

whites will never stop feeding the niggers, they're too stupid

>/sci/---->

The niggers and chinese start eating each other because theyre both subhuman cannibals

they will evolve

Attached: 4551282-0585895317-aveng.png (1000x1000, 1.02M)

this

Hopefully war will rage throughout Africa and they will all kill each other.

Chinese slaves, and nobody will help them or care this time.

Hopefully this.

Attached: 1529630152523.gif (200x200, 948K)

They'll start eating Chinese people. Chinese will probably eat them back tho

Who cares

Attached: A93C3B35-4497-48BF-B017-E5CB69779FD2.jpg (490x499, 32K)

Ask ZANU.

Can you guess what year the government took over most of the white-owned farms? Yeah, it was 2000.
My family lived in Harare and so we held out for two more years until we could get visas. It's fucking shitshow

Attached: Zimbabwe Food Production Prior to Land Expropriation.jpg (1200x710, 87K)

this

Who needs foreign aid when you have supermarkets?

Attached: SA minister of agriculture.jpg (786x485, 268K)

You guys are heartless. How can you call yourselves Christians? I know many good black people.

whites aren't feeding them, whites are paying the chinese to feed them (rice)

They come to Europe as "refugees"

AS IF white countries will ever stop feeding them

what a waste of resources. those shitskins fuck and shit out kids who need more gibs.

Are you not a real nazi? You know what Hitler said about niggers right.

quora.com/What-would-happen-if-every-Western-countries-cut-off-all-aid-to-Africa

Don't worry, the Chinese will look after them.

Attached: mirth.jpg (226x223, 8K)

hahahaha! not laughing at you, laughing at the future!

Attached: top-kek.jpg (1028x1500, 664K)

Attached: fyuldtyd.png (935x717, 70K)

We could stop seeing this soon apparently every year donations have been shrinking.

Well, populations don’t just “normalize” when they’re artificially sustained to this point. What will happen, and this is guaranteed, is the population will “rubber band” to near zero. This is because as the welfare stops, all food will be eaten, all remaining resources will be squandered. This can be observed in populations of animals. Hell, you can even test it with something like ants.

they'll become wakanda and colonize the moons or saturn within 10 years . the west is feeding them to keep them dependent and keep them down .

Attached: 1524218927618.jpg (640x396, 48K)

Nature kicks in and you are going to see starvation on a biblical scale throughout Africa.

This was happening and would have been continuing to this day if it weren't for the UN, fuck the UN.

From what I understand they can feed themselves and are becoming better at it with every generation. Same goes with healthcare.

We are leaving the 1st phase of population demographics and entering the 2nd phase. Aka High births, low deaths.

Africa is a population bomb that has already started to explode.

Attached: demographic-transitionowid-with-pyramids-1-728x550[1].png (728x550, 231K)

I don't know how the fuck to feel about this post.

Please tell me he actually said this I have seen it a bunch with no proof.

Attached: 1523844743956.png (600x753, 604K)

I assume this to be the "when white people cease to exist" scenario.

The niggers will continue eating and raping each other but their numbers will dwindle to the point if elephants haven't become extinct they will recapture the continent.

Why are crackers trying to think from beyond the grave? Stay down boy. Once you dead you dead. It ain't none of your business what happens on the surface of the planet once we inherit it!

Attached: tenor.gif (250x140, 1.26M)

Blacks don't have the mental capacity to undergo the demographic transition.

Same thing that happens to anything you stop feeding.

They'll try to mass-immigrate to the west in numbers that make the current numbers look pitiful.

And they’re not in Africa

Attached: 43C8F7CD-CDE7-4B65-91CC-832E2F4C5BA8.jpg (817x1024, 133K)

Attached: QualifiedYellowCockatoo-size_restricted.gif (316x251, 1.44M)

70 IQ is a hell of a drug

p.s
and they aren’t coming from africa. Good blacks had ancestors enslaved by the superior nations that earned their freedom. If you care that africans suffer, and if you keep overpopulation in mind...

Attached: 7A9B1284-B45E-465B-9994-66FC6928CDC7.jpg (718x718, 118K)

This, but eventually Africa is going to get too big and white too weak to feed them.
When that happens, China will pick up the slack. But it won't be charity, it'll be an investment.
No idea if it'll pay off. But chinks have the right callous indifference to the suffering of lower life forms to turn a profit on it. So if anyone can do it it's them.

Unfortunately this.
First Post Most Truthful Post
FPMTP

The Gorilla Foundation is a meme organization that doesn't do science though.

All from B.C. and to the modern times they look like a parasite,and if we will stop feeding them they will die completely, so we don't have to feed them but we must stop feeding them.

Dey be down wit eating dem baby's back ribs!

Who cares?

There is 0.00% doubt in my mind that when China is called upon to be the emergency investor, they will get many times the return on their investment. They won't bat an eye at policing the entire continent with robots to protect their mineral patches from the indigenous peoples.

Hopefully they starve to death but Christcucks are going to keep feeding them.

They will just resort to MORE cannibalism (notice I say MORE because they already fucking do it)

Good black people will survive.

Chinese can't even feed themselves

Cannibalism on a scale never before imagined.

don't say stupid shit

Same thing that happened before we started feeding them - cannibalism

Attached: Nigress Steals Whiteys Tip.webm (640x360, 2.9M)

>Good black people will survive.
Good black people will be eaten alive by their neighbors

Attached: image.jpg (600x471, 65K)

FPBP

Attached: starvation.jpg (596x532, 84K)

their number is going to increase as usual. they apropriated modern civilization and farming, nigeria is the biggest producer of cassava and yams and theres no white people to tell them what to do.

Attached: nairobi kenya.jpg (1416x804, 342K)

Ebola chan will finish the job

They'll get to be slaves to their Jewish masters for eternity, just like they always wanted

We have seen a preview after the end of colonialism.
Their countries will regress to the primordial stage

The population which unnaturally multiplied due to white man food rations will die off and the nature will be back in balance as it should be

Look at debt, declining white populations, the economic takeover of white nations, the increase in populations by immigration into white nations putting downward pressure on wages while the increase in demand raises prices,

Something's gonna break once the Mexico, African, and Muslim problem reaches critical mass because a declining population cannot maintain carrying the burdensome races on our backs forever. And while they take over companies they don't create the prosperity that whites did. They just take over companies by playing the race card while innovation goes flat.

Attached: 1408807113740.jpg (617x394, 101K)

They always post these pics of black kids with big eyes eating like empty wrappers and shit to attain emotion.
Am i the only one on who this has literally the opposite effect and makes me disgusted they are trying to manipulate my feels like that?

If they want to fuck with my feels they need to dig up some light skinned starving teenage qt3.14s thots and show their pics

Malnutrion, less economic development, population will continue to grow

there will be a "mass famine" when the chinese take over africa and about 400 million will "starve" to death.

to stop immigration from non white countries you must ban trade from non white countries. dont do business with mexico, china, india etc and they wont be interested in you. just like what north korea did to protect their people.

Attached: when-you-are-a-white-south-african-farmer-just-chilling-31730343.png (500x571, 91K)

they will grow and beat out the white capitalists who dont care about their own people....

I'm sorry user, really am. I want it to be real too.

snopes.com/fact-check/limpopo-brothers-crocodile-assault/

can someone show me the webm and tell me the story about the nigger placing his mouth on a cow ass?

the same thing that happens to any other colony of animals, insects or bacteria that was overfed and then starved. either full colony collapse or big die-off and stabilization of the colony.

Balance.

The Japanese get it

Attached: 1501677372545.jpg (550x1600, 236K)

Can I get a source on that? I believe you but I wanna read more into it

Seriously lol. Mainlanders don't even give a fuck about one another, they're definitely not going to give a fuck about Africans. They will be begging for the white man back once they come to understand the Chinese.

asia 2 erectric ravanew

They'll keep breeding and continue to survive. You act like poverty and birthrates don't go hand and hand. It's white people you should be worried about. With their birthrates, if anything bad happens that sends the population down a total spiral, it's over. Remember what the plague did to the EU population. Even with diseases Africa's population never under threat in the way that Europe's was during the black plague.

The only upside to jews attacks on Whites.

>How can you call yourselves Christians?
I don't.

And they're so deeply inter-woven globally thanks to the left shifting populations around that they'll take the rest of us with them once their populaitons reach critical mass.

this
FPWP

False flag, gtfo kike.

Based and nip-pilled.

They return to their natural state. 12 children per niggress and at least 10 of them die before they grow old enough to breed. Average age of virgin nigger women drops to around 6 months old. Smarter niggers get eaten by the rest of their community so they can absorb the brain power or just killed off for being weird. Anybody not part of the tribe gets killed on sight (male) or brought back to village as a sex slave (female). And other normal nigger things you can already see in modern Africa.

>weaponizing faith to bully people into continuing to support Africa's refusal to get their birthrates under control

Bullshit, buddy. And I notice you didn't chastize Buddhists, Jews and Muslims into doing more. Why not? Why is all burden placed on one single group, which happens to be the only group in decline thanks to your leftist social engineering?

Africa (and the middle east, India, and Latin America) have a real population growth problem, and they've made it to be the rest of the world's problem as they very openly refuse to stop it. Instead leftists have trained them to associate more poverty-babies with more free money from whites.

It's a debt-backed time bomb.

That's not enough, need to go into business producing everything that comes from there and undercut them, not hire any non Whites, and thwart any measures by retard christcucks to breed the turd world.

cutting all contacts with the 3rd world forever. beautiful idea. why isnt trump doing this i have no idea.

Don't give niggers ideas.

Your people have actually convinced them of this. Good job

the future seems really bleak... the automation will do with people same thing that industrial revolution did, that time craftsmen died out, this time it'll be most of the middle class... nig nogs are the exact thing they need to fill all the shit jobs that educated people will not do and automation is too expensive to implement in.

and we all know what happens when white men get inconvenienced...

Darwinism.

>Same thing that happened before we started feeding them - cannibalism
That's not fair, before whitey showed up the population was small enough that there was plenty of food available, and only about a third were cannibals.

Much better because only the strong litters will survive and keep the gene pool strong. Niggers in Africa breed like rats because they expect nigglets to die, just like stinkin animals.

The double ouroboros of civilizational decline. The soulless bugman eating the mindless nigger eating the soulless bugman... for all eternity.

Attached: double_ouroborus.png (2100x1500, 732K)

They will go to white countries on boats and get fed. Only after having seven kids by raping a dozen thirteen-year olds to cure themselves of AIDS.

Evolution.

they dont need ideas. It's ingrained in their DNA.

they haven't evolved in 20000 years, why would they start now?

That was pretty much Europe before the Industrial Revolution. More than half of European children were lucky to reach their 10th birthday back then.

THEY WILL FUCK EVEN MORE. NIGGERS.

ALL OF AFRICA WAS NIGGER RAPED INTO EXTANCE.

Pfftbwahahah....

You pathetic cunt couldn't survive a week without the bibs from us whites. Now be humble, mshut the fuck up and go start another "white men can't compete against the mighty BBC thread" you golliwog.

Pfftbwahahah....

You pathetic cunt couldn't survive a week without the gibs from us whites. Now be humble, mshut the fuck up and go start another "white men can't compete against the mighty BBC thread" you golliwog.