>white trash neighbors playing nigger music super loud

What the fuck should I do, I can literally feel the vibrations and all my windows are closed

Attached: 1483488857835.png (850x506, 462K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7khQNR7s1Ho
youtube.com/watch?v=k8gP0I6DUis
youtube.com/watch?v=FwEN89Tmgkc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is real life, that needs a real life solution.

I have no ideas honestly.

guess what lives with white trash? other white trash. I'm not a white trash and guess what lives around me? white people who arent trash

Go over to them and ask "hey, can you turn the music down a bit?"

how so i unsubscribe from blog

idk what you can do in britian but in the USA we can call the non-emergency police number and report a disturbance of the piece / loud music complaint.

Call the cops and make a noise complaint.
Maybe you will get lucky and they will get caught lighting up drugs right when the cops walk up to tell them to turn it down.

File a noise complaint?

Call the police and say they were being very Islamophobic

you just need to put your headphones on and relax to some nice peaceful music.

youtube.com/watch?v=7khQNR7s1Ho

Had same problem here with niggers. I called the cops and they beatead the shit out of the monkeys.

Do they have a license to play their music? If no, call the police and get yourself arrested because you don't have a license to call the authorities.

Attached: 1533010471767.png (300x274, 99K)

Shit in their mailbox

Blast 1812 overture and ride of the Valkyries. Stay classy

nice fanfiction

Knock on their door and politely ask them to turn their music down.

not a fanfiction retard, it's not my fault that canadian officers are too pussies to do something against niggers

people even say here that you only get arrested if you are black because whites get a free pass

Let the rage burn... nothing on earth makes me more angry then being forced to listen to the neighbors shit music. If it’s once in awhile just deal it is an ongoing problem call the police and file a noise complaint.

It they are using wifi to play you can hack them
youtube.com/watch?v=k8gP0I6DUis

First of all don't be a faggot and listen to some high T nigger music before they take all your wives

Tell them you have to study for your final exams and want some quiet

oh my bad i misread I thought it was a kekistani flag posting that.

Thank the lord is not Regeton.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (400x400, 38K)

>get headset
>put calming music on
youtube.com/watch?v=FwEN89Tmgkc

ask them if they have super loud nigger music loicense

Call the police and say that you saw them playing with guns and smoking shit out of weird looking pipes. That way the cops show up ready to blow them away.