Is self-sterilization an exclusively white phenomenon?

Is self-sterilization an exclusively white phenomenon?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (573x925, 126K)

>22
>married
how does that work

it's good for the whites in the long run
the weak and stupid will be culled away

Attached: 1531972347556.png (2001x1125, 3.31M)

the reason is right there on his shirt.

>gets married, but doesn’t want kids

What an idiot. Kids are literally the only reason to shackle yourself to a woman.

>Utah

desu he has pretty shit genes. dude is ugly. better he not pass on those genes.

When I am president I will offer all men $15,000 to get sterilized and $25,000 to all women.
I will promote this policy as a measure to fight global warming.
But really it will be a great way get rid of niggers, white trash and jews

i bet he had to buy that shirt and it wasnt a gift. imagine being this cucked

He's bluepilled as hell. When his wife somehow ends up pregnant or divorcing him he is in for a rude awakening.

looks like a retard. Why doesn't he sign up for a bullet in the head by his local drug dealer while he at it.

Based Wayne

Jesus Christ, this so much.

These articles stop bothering you once you fully embrace human hierarchies. These people are fully and irredeemably untermensch.

Based on the way he looks this is for the best.

HE WILL RAISE A SUPERIOR BREED

THE KEK SEED OF THE

BLACK

BVLL

DAS

RITE

WHITE BOIS

looks like a finnish alchoholic.

Murrican things

PEAK S OY

I'm expecting a huge rise in the suicide rate when these "childfree" morons hit 40+ and realize their record collections and vacations just aren't filling the void anymore.

He’ll probably claim it was a miracle from God when his wife pops out a mulatto baby. Hapless cuck.

He did, he paid $20 for it from Amazon

Attached: 1515548585542.jpg (986x637, 79K)

He has a wife...
Fuck me, I'm more attractive and am not a basedboi. But women and everyone just pass me by.
Maybe I should become a basedboy

Mormons are so sexually repressed they marry almost right out of highschool. They meet someone, feel butterflies in their hearts and genitals, think its god telling them that 'this is the one', and, BAM, married. 20, married and expecting your first kid, many such cases.

and some, i assume, are good people

The brutality of Northern winters is why Whites and Asians have such distinct characteristics from the rest of common clay humanity. Our psychological features aren’t as functional in a soft lifestyle alongside swaggering jungle-dwellers who behave and breed with little thought to future consequences.

Attached: E864AA3D-E99E-4C44-946A-EF9507101FAE.jpg (990x742, 178K)

Also many of the men end up diddling kids, and being homo once they get older.
It's a weird culture here

To be fair to them, they already have children

this is why sexual repression is a good thing

Well, he could already have kids, although I Highly doubt it.
This

>They meet someone, feel butterflies in their hearts and genitals, think its god telling them that 'this is the one'

I fell for this trick, not a Mormon though. Kinda glad it happened though because otherwise I probably wouldn't have children right now which would possibly mean I would never have children at all. I kinda stumbled into it. Not the ideal life path I know, but at least they exist.

See, if you’re not a repellent dickshit, you can actually have a decent relationship with a woman. and hey’re nice to have around. Don’t worry about it though, you’ll always have your crunchy sock.

They are almost all good people, just fucking strange

Not really
See
Happens enough that it makes the case for sexual repression being a bad thing

> Preserve innocence and lock itself with one partner is a bad thing.
Fucking americans.

Do does look like somebody popped him with a mong stick.

YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS TO EXPLAIN WHY YOU SHOULD MARRY A WOMAN IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO HAVE KIDS

Who in the sweet hairy fuck are those clowns?

*Lauren Simonsen fan.

Taxes and property rights you dumbass.

The winter explanation makes a lot of sense to me. But then why aren't Eskimos and such high IQ civilization builders? And why were many civilization builders not from brutal winter climates, but from central Europe, the Mediterranean, South Asia etc? Aryan, Egyptian, Indian (dot), Peruvian...

>decent relationship =/= marriage

Marriage is pointless without kids.

There’s no such thing as “innocence” christfag.

I used to advocate for the 'white race' all the time. I'm proud of the accomplishments of my people, and wanted to see them protected and thrive.
Increasingly I'm thinking 'why bother?' Why make myself a pariah for a group of people so hell-bent on destruction? You can't save a race that wants to die.

>22
>overweight
>receding hairline

Gee, White Americans do age like milk.

it won't

>couldn't be happier.
Me neither. His face is fat enough that you can tell his kids would look exactly like that, and his virtue signaling hard enough that you know they'd be retarded.
Nothing of value was lost.

>allowed to have vasectomies
>not allowed to have abortions

EXPLAIN YOURSELVES REPUBLICANS

No, they just post about it then most

Bullshit: medical, insurance, inheritance, and about a billion other legal issues that get solved automatically without having to spend a zillion years and a zillion bucks getting powers of attorney. Favorable tax rates, favorable insurance rates, social stability, better career opportunities, and about zillion other things that you’d know about if you weren’t a sperg.

My dad married age 21. It can work but I think you have to have kids. What's the incentive for parents to stay together if they don't have a fuck ton of kids to take care of?

He did right

no need for having kids we're full of apes already

dis dude is gonna be gettin craaaazy pussy now dat he snipped

Attached: 1508677555039.jpg (640x640, 74K)

>shilling this hard for childless marriage

How the fuck to manage to go outside without getting hit by a car or punched in the mouth?

>What's the incentive for parents to stay together if they don't have a fuck ton of kids to take care of?

uhhhmmm maybe try not being a SHITLORD?

(how's that for a total non-sequitur)

Thanks to no fault divorce you can bail anytime it gets a little hard. And when you're a women you actually have extra financial incentive to leave because you get the man's things and a portion of his income.

But hey, maybe if you weren't such an ASSHOLE she wouldn't have left! Maybe in your next marriage, try not being so difficult will ya? Agree with the woman in everything and don't cause problems. Or else.

Good fucking christ you’re retarded. A shill is someone sneakily tries to support something while pretending that they don’t have a connection to it. I’m flat out telling you why people get married even if they don’t want kids you cheese faced penis fish.

Yesm if you go to Facebook sites like population now e.t.c you'll see tue overwhelming majority are university educated whites.
It's all guilt trips over the environment and over population. Bad news articles every day that are extremely depressing.
Can't believe i was on there.

That’s just the usual excuse. In my experience having been married twice to women who didn’t want kids, it’s just isecurity and/or self-absorbtion coupled with a counter-culture attitude. Personally, I was ambivalent, but both these ex-wives were rabidly opposed to having kids. Fortunately, I changed my taste in women, married a good one, and have three children now.

>advocates for childfree marriages
>divorced twice from childfree women

Attached: 1507410234022.jpg (609x676, 60K)

Good! 2 world wars really fucked over our gene pool as heroic actions were rewarded with death while cowardice and fake injuries let the weak survive. We need all beta losers like this to remove themselves from the white blood line.

Yeah, and amazingly you’ve managed to make marriage sound even less appealing. But enjoy your fat wife and “fur babies.” I like freedom and autonomy.

It's eugenic. Just look at the men getting them. Effeminate losers. Might as well go all the way with the emasculation and turn them into eunuchs.

Please. Like you’ve never even had a girlfriend. You worrying about divorce law, which varies fucking wildly from state to state, is like you worrying about the weather on Mars: something. that will never be your problem.

emotional affection???

I'm divorced with two kids faggot, eat my COCK

Attached: 1526206271224.jpg (334x334, 88K)

The more you talk the more retarded you look. There’s a difference between understanding and advocacy, but that thought’s probably a bit to abstract for the gooey wad of congealed hobo jizz you use for a brain.

my sweet summer child... who hurt you...

Well it certainly wasn’t your winning personality and marvelous way with words that ruined your marriage.

The emotional attachment to your children is stronger than that for your spouse. Children are your own flesh and blood after all

>He has a wife...

But user, what kind of wife? He's ugly and fat. Do you want to marry a hambeast?

Seriously? You’re going to go with that kindergarten shit and throw in a phrase you heard two weeks ago? We’re going to have to add delusional to retarded.

>Finn Post Best Post
The whole neolib project of rewarding sterility and nihilism are a strong filter on white populations. On the other side of that filter is a population that's not nearly as susceptible to either and might even be ballsy enough to save itself. Fingers crossed.

>all things that are only relevant because of marriage with children

Attached: 1524922909279.png (340x338, 152K)

US was a mistake. Not even Europe is that cucked.

>crunchy sock.
This hit me right in my feels. Thanks alot tex

IIRC California prisons hand out sterilizations like candy.

Your country has some of the worst divorce rates and worst suicide rates in Europe, those are probably linked. No wonder.

The fuck they are. If I wasn’t married to my ex-wife when I move to another country, it would have significantly complicated the immigration process. If we weren’t married I would’ve had to jump through a shit ton of legal hoops to qualify her as a domestic partner to get the company health benefits and life insurance. You don’t have any fucking clue what you’re talking about.

I started self sterilization about 5 years ago when I turned 40. Blasting testosterone, tren and other shit. Very effectively shut down my natural test production and getting nice a swole.

22 isnt a young age

Retarded, delusional, and autistic.

digits, Surprised you haven't developed Cataracts first.

No, I'm sure she's an ogre. Thanks for making me feel better

Not everyone is lucky enough to get married at 18 you fuck.

Are you really so dense that you haven’t worked out that I’m a US expat living here?

It's the best way to ensure you have at least 5 kids.

>Brazil
>preserving innocence

nice

and who is supposed to fill the void? 20 yo "children"? or some nasty slutty 14 yo daughter?

As if he was going to fuck anyways.

Why would I read all of your posts? Faggot.

KARAAAAAAAAA BOĞAAAAAAA AHHHHHH

WH*TE BOI DEAD DIS THE BLACK MAN TIME TO RISE UP

HE IS SUPERIOR IN ALL WAYS, HIS PENIS IS MASSIVE AND SO IS HIS SWORD WHEN CUTTING DOWN HERDS OF WH*TOIDS

TÜRK MILLETI TÜRK MILLETI

Attached: 5b0lfg73dy3r_t.jpg (500x381, 34K)

his wife might actually be hot.
because childfree women see a man not wanting kids as the priority, looks are secondary

Best not to take the chance with those hideous genes.

Clearly those are things you’ll never have to worry about.

it's more a realization that they will find themselves in old age without children to look after them. A future where they will grow too feeble so as to provide income and any savings will be conned away by telemarketing scammers and Nigerian princes.

So SHE'S still fertile then? Starter husband.

To not sound like a retard would be a pretty good reason. Not that it would’ve mattered, you’re clearly dense; as in depleted uranium dense.