Is sex change operations the modern equivalent of lobotomies?

Attached: Untitled-design45-2.jpg (700x365, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thefederalist.com/2017/03/29/10-ways-transgender-push-mirrors-lobotomy-craze/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No it's SSRI.

>is sex change operations ?
Maybe you need a lobotomy you illiterate fuck

absolutely. in the future even soon we will see "sexual reassignment surgery" as a from of murderous torture and gross misuse of valuable human resources

Both are quack medicine.

Attached: 1527485846362.png (1182x734, 510K)

Great analogy. Future generations will see us as monsters.

Digits of medical malpractice confirmed

Attached: 1C95824F-57B6-41E8-84E4-4F441C09A3BF.jpg (640x853, 30K)

Yes, especially considering it's not really "sex change" but more like castration with some plastic surgery.

Damn.

The worst thing about this is the kiked cock

yes

Attached: 1485509607857.gif (422x418, 3.78M)

Circumcised penises are way more aesthetic. Uncircumcised ones look like little tape worms with no personality.

>flacid penis
>interesting
Okay you are the wrong kind of gay.

It'll certainly be looked at in the same light by future generations. Similar to that disorder where people become convinced a limb doesn't belong to them and surgeons just indulging the delusion and lopping it off.

it's CIA mind control in order to weed white people out of the gene pool, because CIA agents are completely fucking retarded, and instead of protecting americans, they just spy on them, ridicule them, and fuck with their lives.

Way worse.
a "sex change" is not a sex change but genital mutilation.

Furthermore, the utter destruction homosexuals and "trans" creatures do to their assholes (an organ not created to be pounded) cause irreparable damage.

A large number of tranny freaks eventually kill themselves due to complications and depression caused due to life long medical problems.
Imagine having a prolapsed asshole by 30 and constant infections and smelly discharge from your hole.
The community also shuns those that are no longer fuckable.

Friend of mine did a study on tranny life quality for his PHd...fucking shocking shit to read

MORE ABOUT THIS?!

Attached: 1504836869099.jpg (2472x5748, 3.87M)

Attached: 1515180512159.jpg (901x600, 316K)

Attached: 1516669915513.jpg (1030x1262, 356K)

Attached: 1532587868849.jpg (1486x1362, 338K)

The world is a battle between Jupiter and Saturn

Attached: 1522966266046.jpg (2404x3716, 3.91M)

>tfw society will pay to chop off your body parts if you whine and tell them it isn't yours, but if you make the same claim about your cuckborn ofspring they'll force you to pay for it anyways...

Lovely Greek myth is suddenly some Judaic practice, come on now, select some more obscure comparisons.
Faggot.

First you say
>it's only a little bit, why worry? You're not an anti-semite, are you? Wounds are so much more aesthetic than those ugly, natural man parts
then it's
>Why not just cut the whole thing off?

Circumcision is the gateway body mutilation.

Attached: 1505174703229.png (1298x772, 325K)

Yep, SSRI are also based on pseudoscience. As effective for psychological illness as alcohol or weed. It only exists to prevent mass dissatisfaction and passify people from insurrection.

Basically yes. Probably some of you know this article
thefederalist.com/2017/03/29/10-ways-transgender-push-mirrors-lobotomy-craze/

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-09-01 21-22-09.png (972x574, 341K)

Yes. Brutal, inhumane and wildly misguided procedure.
Fuck the liberals for pushing gender dysmorphia as totally fucking normal.

Attached: 1533887106612.jpg (800x797, 55K)

Wasnt the whole idea in Greek mythology and cosmology that the orginal prime humans were both male and female and that's why modern humans seek relationships with the opposite sex in order to complete themselves? it wasnt about cutting your dick off.

to the greeks the main purpose of getting married was to have more children

Jew piter

This is our opportunity to create a new movement that embraces normal human relationships.

We have to reject the modern society and fight to preserve human nature. The Mormons and Amish are already doing this we need to get more people on this wagon

Im currently on SSRI. Please elaborate

Stop!

Yes, and I've been saying that for years on Jow Forums

There are more chances to become an impotent than to improve your mental health.

Why?
Did the jews create this pills?

I have OCD tho

Are you cutting yourself?

This

Lobotomies worked sometimes.

He took too much estrogen. Like, for him anything over 0 is too much. No but seriously torpedo tits like is due to too much estrogen.
Jesus fuck you shouldn't even take it if you have guy hips.

This.

No, im not a faggot. I have OCD

no because lobotomies were imposed and sex change is voluntary

it's pretty much killing yourself but still being alive
you serve no purpose if you lose your ability to reproduce
sure maybe you can still live life but you eventually kill yourself because deep down you know you're just a vessel of hedonism and excess that will never serve its purpose

I had it too, cured myself by self-control. Had to drop church and become non-religious though.

also you can't impart knowledge to the next generation but your path leads to destruction
it's fucking disgusting and pisses me off parents expose their children to these people