2 cheesburgers cost 5 Dollars

>2 cheesburgers cost 5 Dollars.

>pic rel will feed me for 1 Dollar a day.

>Healthy food is more expensive than fast foods.

Why do I hear Americans repeat that over and over again?
Why do they refuse to cook on their own?

Attached: 20180901_203130.jpg (3019x2172, 3.53M)

looks tasty

because that's not what the western world calls "food" polack

Because it has been repeated over and over to them

Young Americans are so lazy; they won't even go to /ck/ for tips. By the way; that looks much better than the muesli you usually post.

Americans have no culture so their parents don't teach them to cook

Silly Poland, westerners don't eat soups.

>tfw polish food user posts another meal
got any chicken hearts?

one of the best business tactics is to make people think they are getting something for cheap when really they aren't

Clean your room

Why do we always get these threads every few weeks?

cheeseburgers are healthy.

>healthy food is more expensive than fast foods
never heard this, the argument that you might mean is that all the organic "healthy" bullshit is expensive compared to normal cooking meats and ingredients
fast food can feed multiple people for a few bucks

We really don’t

I can't hide my feelings of depression with some boring ass soup.

>every few weeks
You mean every day.

it's because their sense of culture, identity and society has been degraded so much. Where ever you see that you get the same results. Not trying to defend it because it's disgusting, but that is one of the main reasons. If you left Poland and had to live amongst blacks and Mexicans there's a good chance you would want instant high calorie gratification too

Laziness, i have hardly eaten fast food in years.
Last mcdonalds was 2016?
It takes little time to cook.

You don't post food and no recipe.

Half your food is fucking Mexican these days though.

Yes you can. Slap a bit of cream in there and blend it, you've got liquid Prozac.

so much this.

i cook and save so much money from this.

Give recipe nigger

Because they lack the knowledge of Eintopf. But what else would you expect from a Mutt?

Attached: Wehr-Chan.png (417x500, 238K)

Kek
>This is America

Have you taken into consideration time that is required to prepare your food?

Looks good and is healthier and cheaper than all fast food

In my case it's because I work 12 hours per day at manual labor and am too tired and lazy when I get home to actually cook or plan meals and cook them on my one day off per week that I'd rather spend with my gf, fortunately the manual labor keeps me mostly fit. God forbid I ever got a desk job though, I'd be 300 lbs in no time.

sorry sweetie but not all of use can afford to eat healthy

Attached: 1533689444486.jpg (539x950, 96K)

because the price of goods and services are different in different regions, my constantly conquered friend.

same but without the gf part

If you're not going to post the recipe at least tell us what that fucking is so I can google the recipe and cooking instructions

if you want attention to your shitty poorfag meals so bad, just go to /ck/ where these shit threads belong

Most Americans don't know about farmer's markets and buy their produce from a store where one piece of fruit is 3 dollars

I love your cooking.
Post recipes plz.

Fast food is an evil visited upon mankind.
Liquid candy is a poison.

Reduced calorie diets are empirically shown to increase lifespan.

Attached: cooking-soup[1].jpg (3088x2056, 2.35M)

Wtf America loves soup are you retarded?

>a fucking Currywurst talking

lol that isn't even healthy- all the sugars in that are not great for you- a bag of carrots probably costs $2 and last 2 weeks and she's buying expensive fruit that has a very short shelf life

Seriously every restaurant in America has soup. My family has like 25 soup recipes in our 70 year old cook book. I eat soup at least once a week.

Assorted weeds and some potatoes. Boil to oblivion.

Yeah that's the first thing my old man taught me before I moved out, cheap easy cooking. I can't imagine living on fast food and ready meals like so many of the fat bastards I know do. I mean for 1 it's way too expensive and 2 it's bloody awful for your body.

Should be every day.

It still idn't cooked and lacks tomato concentrate.

Because those who cook for themselves arn't bitching about it.

I just bought a pic related. You can cook damn near anything in it but liquids.

Attached: AirFryer.jpg (1500x1500, 146K)

None left. Used up my OC heart image on /ck/.

Consumer culture has made people dependent on corporations and gov. for basically everything. All of us, men and women, have basically become ants molded into workers. Everything else has been taken from us.

Vegetables, starch, and broth cost a fraction of what fresh fruits cost retard. You can even make grow/make your own to supplement what you buy. Americans simply have lost their tradition of home cooking.

kek

ill eat ur food polbro

looking tasty OP !

Instead of buying all that useless crap she could have bought freaking vegetables.
Also I'm calling bullshit. That is not 32$ worth of stuff.

Who the fuck says you're supposed to eat soup every day? I've never even heard of Brits eating soup, you fat fuck eat stew.

You are based and redpilled polandanon, keep up the good work

Horse shit

low iq people unironically believe grilled chicken from McDonald's is cheaper than making it on your own

there is no way this isn't a jab at the gwyneth paltrow shopping pic

Hook me up with the recipe polski brother

Söy burgers only for this goy

your soup looks like shit OP
better up your game to borscht or else

The Cincinnati farmers market is always packed. The worst part is the diversity lol

I eat soup almost every day in the USA, and potatoes. Chicken and eggs are fairly cheap. You know even when you buy "healthy" food in America it still makes you fat? It's true, our food is pumped full of all kinds of shit to kill us.

Really though, only way to eat healthy and cheap is to find a farmers market, some people don't have those. They have to buy shitty wal mart food and ALL of it makes you fat.

>Why do I hear Americans repeat that over and over again?
Because they can't grow shit.

I wouldn't eat a bite out of your poor fag kitchen. Looks like a prison kitchen and your food looks like poor ppl should eat it before starving to death

>you fat fuck eat stew
That's the Irish.

That thing looks like a pain the ass to clean. You have to let it cool off and take out a bunch of metal racks and then use paper tower to clean t he crevices of some cheap Chinese components. Thats a cuck oven bro

Grocery store next door advertises bananas for 69 cents a pound but they still line up at the chicken joint run by pakis.

Fucking yuropoor can't affiord to buy cheeseburgers hahahaha

>no meat
Add animal protein and it goes from $1 to $5, at least here.

what the fuck is that? potatoes and some onions?

>american
>PowerFryer
Never change, USA

/ck/ is shit desu. very hard to find good threads.
but OP raises a good point, plenty of millenials in the west don't know how to cook or eat frugally

>amerimutts too dumb to cook
This was my lunch

Attached: IMG_8128.jpg (4032x3024, 3.25M)

cheesburgers cost 5 Dollars.
A McChicken is $1.

add beans and it goes from $1 to $2.

I have a whole book of Eintopf recipes! Eat them all the time. I love how I don't even have to defrost anything. I can just toss it in and in an hour, it's done.

Are you daft? There's maybe 500 calories in this whole pot

learn the difference between an liquid fryer as opposed to an air one.

The answer is because people who say, "Healthy food is more expensive than fast foods." buy premade, prepackaged health food and not just the base ingredients to make a lot of food with.

looks disgusting desu

Do slavs know the pleasure of spinach soup with eggs or is that just for Finnish/Swedish thing?

Attached: Tasty af tbh.jpg (1023x682, 112K)

Why the fuck would you even eat that shit.

She could have bought a shit ton of greens and beans for that.

god that looks disgusting
if you're gonna cook for yourself at least do it properly

Attached: pancakes.webm (1067x600, 2.86M)

looks better than OPs for sure

It's not actually. The only hard thing to clean is the skewers if you do rotisserie brats or chicken wings. You just put a little cooking spray on them before hand and it washes right off. Plus it has a drip pan at the bottom and the door pops off so you can wash it in the sink. It's badass.

I cook my own food. My friends think it’s weird that I literally cook everything besides leftovers from dinners out so I’m definitely an outlier.

animal protein ≠ plant protein

Without meat it'll feed you for 0 days. LMAO

Attached: 1533231690821.jpg (750x670, 57K)

That "thing" is healthy food? at least 25% of their nutrients have been lost because of the heat.

What I see is mostly carbohidratos who are not the best macronutrient for human, proteins and natural fat are.

>Americans can't coo-

Attached: gamer fuel.webm (480x270, 2.77M)

you don't need animal protein

Post recipe, would actually try it.

Use seal meat. It's the only affordable food in nunavut. Once we blockade you and you can't trade for cheap American food you'll be eating seal and caribou.

Attached: IMG_8129.jpg (640x426, 90K)

yes, you absolutely do

what in the fuck is going on that image

is it milk based?

Clean your stove Pole.
You're right though. Fast food isn't cheap, it's easy for people that are fat, dumb and lazy.

wtf I need meat now.

I can have this every day for $35 NZD a week which is quite good.

It looks gross in the picture but tastes fuggin awesome.

1 potato
2 carrots
1 brown onion
3 chicken drumsticks
3tbsp curry powder (Tumeric, Coriander, Mustard, Salt, Cumin, Ginger, Black Pepper, Fenugreek, Cloves, Cinnamon)
Chili flakes
1tbsp Canola oil

I've lost like 8 kgs over the past month eating this shit for lunch every day with a salad for dinner.

Attached: 123.jpg (960x720, 123K)

Because western women. Or that's my excuse. I used to live on a five to ten dollar a week food budget. Ate mostly stews with end meat and greens plus any cheap fruits or spices I could find and some crusty nearly expired clearance bread. Now I've got 4 kids and my wife expects variety and we spend probably 25x or more my old food budget to serve 4x the people. It's dumb as hell but even trad women have their hangups these days. You really can't deny modern food addicts their cravings. It's an often overlooked addiction in the modern world. People can't deal with treating food like it's just energy they need. They must get the pleasure that comes with more expensive and novel food consumption.

I always cook for my friends, I do a big Sunday roast for us every Sunday. I just enjoy having an excuse to cook to be honest.

This is what comfy food looks like.

Is seal any good?