Imagine the beauty of all German cities today if it wasn't for the literally criminally insane evil British leaders in...

Imagine the beauty of all German cities today if it wasn't for the literally criminally insane evil British leaders in ww2.

Imagine all that was lost forever.

Also, the Brits bombed Germany first.

Attached: german city.jpg (799x531, 232K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geli_Raubal
youtube.com/watch?v=XkC-ZBQr0zI
youtube.com/watch?v=06YvNPAD2lg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Blame the Rothschilds. The fire bombings were sacrifices to moloch

>Also, the Brits bombed Germany first.

Based.

Attached: friedkraut.jpg (415x400, 35K)

Hitler could have stopped at Belgium...

I don't give a shit, eat a bomb Nazi.

He should have but the demons took over.

>Hitler could have stopped at Belgium...

Attached: peakmutt.png (400x440, 25K)

You gotta be a fucking idiot to blame the British for starting WWII.

Open a history book.

>You gotta be a fucking idiot to blame the British for starting WWII.
>Open a (((history))) book.

Attached: mutttown.jpg (1200x800, 64K)

Attached: 1494791241601.png (5256x1292, 2.55M)

Imagine this:
Western Germany under the anglo sphere started to accept immigrants and refugees before the Eastern side of Germany did.

Don't start nothin', there won't be nothin'.

Everyone in east Germany was already a refugee lol

>Don't start nothin', there won't be nothin'.

Attached: nogmutt.jpg (310x310, 15K)

based

That's like saying Poland's based for turning away refugees, no refugee even wants to go there in the first place

It's interesting when I see that US and UK cities were more destroyed due to architectural vandalism than german cities due to war

Not really true though...
But at least Germany is rebuilding some stuff, like this (and Dresden and Frankfurt town center etc.).

Attached: rebuilt.jpg (1151x765, 380K)

Imagine the beauty of all European cities today if it wasn't for the literally criminally insane, autistic, evil, and jew loving germoids.

>be bong
>least white country in europe
>forced to pay for white genocide in other countries

those nice newly built buildings are reserved for refugees only tho

>I don't know what war is
the post

Does Bomber Harris have grandkids?

R E A P
T H E
W H I R L W I N D

Attached: Lanc.png (1280x986, 942K)

Germans are your blood brothers, traitor.

Belgium is a pedophile colony.

they were tragically raped and murderded by immigrants

Start shit, get hit.

if i ever get drafted to fight the whites i will ditch my company and join the nazis.

Except when israel does 911 just forget about it

how very negro of you to say that

At least Poles and Lithuanians reconstructed the german cities, meanwhile these Mongol subhumans that occupy Königsberg didn't reconstruct anything but instead they have build shitty gray appartments and ugly raods

>Be white
>Very very close to your own blood but speak a different language
>Get bombed by bongs

Weimar Republic had nothing to do with Anglos.
Hitler did nothing wrong.

Attached: 1535749049634.jpg (640x438, 42K)

>Be hitler
>Scream about jews and bolsheviks ethnically cleansing germans in the East
>Invade Poland
>Stop there turn around and Invade France
>Interrupt the worlds largest pedophile convention in Belgium
>Invade Kremlin during Winter
>Somehow decide to also invade the Mediterranean and the Baltics
>Surprised when world is marching to Berlin
German autism is powerful but its not very bright.

If only we had a time machine. I often think of how different the world would be today had Hitler won.

>pedofiles in belgium
Tell me more about this convention and what was done about it.

The jews would've launched their campaign of degeneracy out of asia and africa.

>(((Ballet)))
Belgium has always been a pedophile proxy kingdom to harvest continental european girls for the (((royals)))
They share the same house as the queen.

this

So Hitler was the good kind of pedo? Like MJ?

>ballet
But doesnt this apply to all kingdoms? Isnt this why the revolution to take back the nation from the aristocracy happened?

they would have stayed in america and forced FDR to give them new york as new israel

Hortler wosnt a pedo, he was a hebefile. His cousin was like 14 wheb he banged her..repeatedly.

I doubt Hitler realized what he was doing invading Belgium or that the Nobility there were pedophiles related to the Windsors.
Pretty sure it was an accident.
England never would have cared if Germany took over France.
England cared that Germany steam rolled (((Belgium and the Netherlands))) because thats where they fuck kids.

Wouldn't have happened because the American Nazi party, along with Hnery Ford, would've had established channels of communication with the Reich.

I never even said Hitler was a pedophile and those stories about him being incestuous with his neice, not his cousin IIRC, were probably made up.
I was stating the reason he got retaliation for invading wasn't because he invaded France, but because he invaded Belgium, because Belgium is the pimps of Europe.

>i never said
I thought you were asking if he was a pedi
>it was his niece faggot
Either ways she wasnt pre pubescent, she was like 14 and lots of people banged their cousins and nieces back then, but only few actually married them

america would have sued for peace if hitler won in europe and its reasonable to assume nazi germany would have accepted. i strongly believe the germans would have never used an atomic bomb

I don't see how this is relevent.
The story I remember was something along the lines of Hitler masturbating in front of his neice or like shitting on her chest or making her shit on his chest or something.
Pretty sure it was just jews making up stories about Hitler but maybe it happened.
I doubt it.

Poor little Germans, they dindu nuffin.

Attached: 1475230052095.jpg (853x480, 88K)

The British and the French DID start WWII.

FUCK DYING OVER DANZIG.

USA would nuke every major German city if they pulled some miracle tier shit like winning in the war with USSR
Germany would attack USSR one way or another, and its fate would be seal from that point
Even if they won, Americans would wipe the floor with them using nukes.

I truly do not understand why there are people whose countries were occupied by the Krauts, but nevertheless sympathize with Nazi Germany. Were their grandparents collaborators?

Attached: oradour.jpg (634x415, 50K)

sealed*

>"..Hitler later declared that Raubal was the only woman he had ever loved..."
I guess we're both knid of wrong.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geli_Raubal

Germany's 'tard-strength did not avail her against the might of the Anglo.

Attached: 1519670990382.jpg (658x795, 63K)

Kike.

Yeah dude consider taking the revisionist printing press factories of occupied germany post defeat not seriously.
I'm not ruling out Hitler being a degenerate heathen, but it's very likely all the fetish tier stories are just Shlomo projecting his fantasies on big bad Hitler

Attached: 1533275850945.jpg (599x644, 99K)

Attached: 89e5199a55427e32a1739464d085e826ec68895344195d7f160a39ffeac04990.jpg (255x255, 18K)

Paki

Yeah and now instead of German speaking qt blondes walking the streets of Paris and London and Amsterdam we have towel heads and pajeets and jewish lesbians

western bloc of the ussr was a hellhole before nazi germany invaded, most of the populace was enthusiastic about germany invading because the germans actually fed them

>fetish chest shitting
Yea I never heard of that, I'm sure it is kikery.
The girl was his half niece, im sure they had a real relationship that they knew couldnt work.
Who knows

The isle would have sank into the sea without foreign interventions.

DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS

Attached: 1512227792389.jpg (1200x1200, 182K)

The eternal anglo.

Good. Brown Master Race will get it all. Work Harder, Hans.

Attached: get.jpg (2000x1000, 280K)

Poland shouldn't have provoked them.

Lurk another 2 years
Jow Forums is a natsoc board or you don't know where you are? If so /b/ is that way.

>There is an acceptable alternative to Brits populating Britain
Now that's what I call cuckoldry

Attached: 09.jpg (652x733, 146K)

Attached: 1509042125798.jpg (580x584, 114K)

Yup poland deserved it.

>unironically took things that has already been debunked on cripplechan.
Leaf....

Its Gdańsk, you maple syrup nigger

Attached: 1459317837211-pol.png (1861x1081, 285K)

>Muh empire!!
And now you’re nothing

The British were rather keen on destroying ever facet of German culture and identity. It was for this reason that cultural centres like Braunschweig and Nuremberg were attacked relentlessly, also look up the bombing of Wurzburg, Hildesheim, Pforzheim, Potsdam and about twenty others in 1945 if you want excessive confirmation on how evil the British were.

British people on here only speak proudly of that war as a coping mechanism. The empire is no more, our country is burning and Germany is the dominant European power again.

Attached: 16.gif (500x281, 974K)

Just like how they claim hitler had a throne of skeletons jews and jewisj soap and trained dogs to rape jews.

Except germany back then had an ideal nowadays they are accepting rapefugees, we killed all the good germans off.

Reconstruction of the Berliner Schloss is close to being finished. Of course they had to built one part of the building in a shitty modern style.

youtube.com/watch?v=XkC-ZBQr0zI

Attached: berlin.jpg (1220x820, 270K)

>country which doesn't tolerates fucking around doing nothing VS cucked beyond belief country which gives out hand outs and apartments for being brown

But sure Nigel, continue patting yourself on the back, after all, theres strength In diversity, isn't it?

Attached: 1508092261134-pol.jpg (869x919, 199K)

>Anglo Saxons aren't cousins to Germans
>Hitler would have let Pakistanis rape hundreds and thousands perhaps millions of Anglo Saxons in public parks and on the main streets for years and year.
MMMM NO SWEETIE
HEIL HITLER

>Citation needed

Such a shame. What the fuck is wrong with these people.

Attached: berlin2.jpg (1280x720, 181K)

It was to break morale and civilian tolerance for the war, and lets not forget that Germany set the stage for indiscriminate aerial bombardment of civilian targets in Poland from the very beginning. It was total war and we were losing. France had been knocked out almost immediately, our expeditionary force totally BTFO and they were rolling over Europe like a steam train. We didn't start bombing industrial targets, much less cultural buildings until 1942. Dresden and what have you didn't happen until the US joined the campaign.

Is Germany always absolved from any faults for you faggots? Jesus christ the autism

Attached: 1514620098205-pol.jpg (960x516, 50K)

>France had been knocked out almost immediately

>surrender
>knock out
pick 1 and only 1

How much does the holoCo$t?

Attached: 2472BB48-08A1-428E-84A9-2B3A424670F2.jpg (750x674, 180K)

Don't usurp Danzig next time nigger Danzis Ist Deutsch

6,000,000 pies

Hitler.
Bombed.
Guernica.

Hitler.
Bombed.
Guernica.

Watch this... and cry. Cry for Europe and for Germany. We MUST defend European culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=06YvNPAD2lg

Based Flashman.

It will literally take you less than one minute to google the fact that Gdańsk was originally a Polish city you ching Chong lala bong nigger faggot. There's no excuse.

Attached: 1512369210097-pol.gif (397x658, 964K)

Germany shouldn't have started this war there would be no destruction.

And now you send us a tree every year to thank us for it.

Oh no, those poor German cities ;_;

Attached: germans in charge of preserving heritage..jpg (1698x943, 468K)

Yeah it doesn't matter Shlomo Poland was once Ottoman city and Russian city too LOL

Invasion of Poland may also refer to:

World War II
German invasion of Poland, 1939
Slovak invasion of Poland, 1939
Soviet invasion of Poland, 1939
Soviet invasion of Poland (1920)
Polish–Russian War of 1792
Second Swedish invasion of Poland, 1702–1706
Battle of Hodów, 1694 invasion of Poland by the Crimean Khanate
Battle of Khotyn (1673), 1673 invasion of Poland by Ottoman Turks
Swedish invasion of Poland, 1655–1660
Battle of Khotyn (1621), 1621 invasion of Poland by Ottoman Turks