The world hates us because we tried

>the world hates us because we tried
>Jow Forums hates us because we failed

why even live

Attached: german pride.jpg (1920x1200, 512K)

the world doesn't hate you.
and i want the world to know that:
>The New York Times on March 3, 1991 published
>From the SS death certificate logs
>403,713 people died in the labor camps
>73,137 died at Auschwitz
>38,031 were jews
>0 were burned or gassed to death

Now if only you can somehow stop the monthly welfare grief payments to the khazar jews everything will be right again

don't worry bro , we arabs always love you
we are coming

I call upon Germans everywhere. Resist. Resist today. Resist tomorrow. Resist till the last "refugee" has been driven from our soil!

Attached: legit damar.jpg (400x393, 165K)

pics?

For Bismarck-Kun and the Kaiserreich.

Attached: Wehr-Chan.png (417x500, 238K)

Jow Forums is mostly bots and shills now so everything’s ok

nope, sources are a library that keeps NYT periodicals, and the US National Archive where the SS death certificate logs now reside

dont worry krauts , we'll carry the torch for you
we'll triumph where you failed
the billion year israeli reich is coming .

Attached: israel.jpg (417x739, 75K)

>that skin color
Nice inbred race mixing, Schlomo

Attached: 1515183048272.jpg (298x271, 22K)

Stop caring.

Jow Forums is full of garbage people from the lowest echelons of society. Don't be too hard on yourself bro. I would gladly let a German live in my country and even my house if Germany is fucked.

When you guys get a new Nazi party, I suggest you send small groups of men and women in different countries of the world so that the German race, German tradition, and German culture always remains alive. All the best and lots of love from India

This is why it's so important not to fail.
Winners get everything, loser get jack shit.

The reason Jow Forums makes fun of anything that happens in Germany, Sweden, UK, etc is not to demoralize them. They are actually shaming you to force you to become more nationalistic.

Kudos on your economic growth. You're growing faster than China now. Here's hoping this trend subsists.

Sponsored by Depends Undergarments

I imagine Remilia's feet, after a long day of being a vampire, must be absolutely disgusting from marinating in sweat, grease and bacteria. When she removes her shoes at the end of the day, she probably gets flustered at just how smelly and toxic her bare feet are; her own body betraying all standards of decency by producing an unbelievably lewd and slimy, biohazardous zone of filth within her own footwear. Shoes designed to look pretty and appealing, now soiled and turned into unusable, smelly, ruined trash by her own festering feet. It's almost amazing how an odor so potent and foul can come from a girl so cute. What a contrast!

Remi's big, pale, stinky vampire feet!

Attached: the remi feets.png (479x656, 329K)

Thanks man. Some days I wish I was German. You guys are some of the smartest people on the planet.

Based, thank you for your support!

I'll never hate you.

No point in wishing to be someone else than you actually are. Sometimes I wish I was Norwegian or Luxembourgish.

I actually respect India, especially from a spiritual and philosophical point of view. You have a very nuanced and complex belief system and your ancient philosophers make any Western ones from any time period look like fucking dilletantes.

Just be sure you don't fall in South Korea/Japan trap. They work 16 hours a day and now can't be bothered to make children, which is natural given the exhaustion. Who knows how long these countries will exist. I don't think they will pass the test of time, I hope I'm wrong.

Children are the meaning of life. The economy has to serve our children, not the other way around.

We, for example only work 8 hours a day and get 6 weeks paid vacation on average, yet our GDP per capita, both nominal and by PPP, is higher than Japan and South Korea. We also have a higher HDI, higher life satisfaction, higher fertility rate and much less suicides.

It's not how much hours you work, it's how much shit you get done. You can spend all day at the office and just waste you time. But what have you done with the time. Efficiency is king; this is the German way. And actually, if you HAVE to ALWAYS work overtime, it means you're an unproductive jack ass who fools around to much.