SHE ADMITTED HE DID IT

McCain hate thread. Post your best.

Attached: Screenshot_20180901_133354.png (744x615, 301K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r0lwusMxiHc
youtube.com/watch?v=rypT2qMO1RY
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=60&v=R_L33SyL8_I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Johnny Wet Start

I wonder if Meg is a wet start

Attached: mccaintumoraward.jpg (775x508, 71K)

Why is this shit on the news cycle still?

Because she finally admitted he killed all those poor sailors.

F

Hi Wayne. We don't use our names here. Your grandson must've left that part out.

Attached: boomers.jpg (500x500, 37K)

Hello anonymous, nice to meet you

McCain was better than all yall bitch asses

after he dropped two one thousand pound bombs into the raging inferno he had caused by "wet starting" his A-4 he literally shit his pants!
Im not kidding, John "McStain" McCain ... shit his fucking flightsuit

In the report THAT HE FILED he claims to have gone below decks (as other crewmembers rushed to fight the fires) he went to his pilots cabin and changed out of his flightsuit ... then he went to medical, where the doctor basically told him "fuck off, we have REAL wounded people here"... then McStain went to the pilots lounge and watched the fire for a while
then he went to see the captain, who promptly helicoptered his ass off the Forestral and sent him to Saigon (cause the captain knew the other crewmembers, when the truth got out ... would fucking kill Mc"shityerpants"Cain

after a week in Saigon he went to London for antoher week, to see his father, and admiral, it was his father who fixed this, then Mcstain spent another week in french riviera, "contemplating his career" while Admiral Daddy got busy making sure his son didnt get court martialed

this is how they blackmailed McCain

he crashed five planes, killed 143 US Navy personel and did tens of millions (if not hundreds) of dollars in damage .... basically McCain was a more effective weapon then the entire North vietnamese airforce

which is exactly why his own wingman shot him down, over enemy territory, and none of the navy chopper pilots or seal teams would try very hard to xtract him, because the sailors knew what really happened aboard the forestral, and they wanted him gone, and if the brass wouldn't get rid of this millstone hung about thier necks then the men sure as hell would

all of this led to McCain lifelong hatred towards real americans, patriots, and his split personality disorder ... on one hand playing the conservative, on the other hand supporting every form of communism he possibly could, this is what he learned why being tortured for months by bug people

Attached: 1535244315066.png (800x790, 886K)

>a few resented my father's napalm

He actually left the ship with a NYT reporter.

Because the deep state is pissed off McCain got sent to Gitmo.

Fat pig

Attached: Rubio Graham McCain - ISIS.jpg (768x869, 106K)

Attached: John McCain and the Terrorists.png (500x522, 143K)

Attached: John McCain U1 signature.jpg (1024x768, 122K)

Attached: McCain, the Saudis, the Rothschilds, and Soros.png (1755x795, 174K)

Attached: Lynn de Rothchild - McCain Institute.png (544x551, 107K)

Attached: John McCain magic boot.jpg (1440x1440, 221K)

But Tokyo Rose was innocent.
Unlike McCain.

Nah the NYT reporter left with him. Retconning this shit to mitigate the damage is very basic bitch.

EVER HEAR THE SAYING I DONT GIVE TWO FUCKS? THESE ARE TWO OF THE FUCKS.

Attached: SCHUMER-AND-MCCAIN.jpg (650x468, 76K)

Never forget the people McCain's selfish arrogant actions killed in the USS Forrestal fire and never forget how John McCains father tried to sweep the USS Liberty terror attack by Israel under the carpet!

Attached: 1535776250292.gif (500x275, 763K)

get fucked faggot i hope you get cancer in your asshole and die

>"In retrospect the iraq war was a mistake lol" -John McCain

So glad is cunt is dead and burning in hell.

Attached: 1535253467085.png (1440x1067, 3.42M)

You don't?

based and redpilled

Attached: 0724B148-8F00-4C09-88C2-7B0F1E32C376.jpg (1200x791, 149K)

Attached: F61FD3B7-0264-42E9-B9C9-35EEBA6F1615.jpg (500x333, 79K)

youtube.com/watch?v=r0lwusMxiHc

Attached: 1xj7.jpg (511x1200, 101K)

user WHAT DID YOU DO?
we have photoshop for this.

>A “war hero” doesn’t finish 894th out of 899 and still get stationed at a Navy champagne unit and promoted ahead of all but two of his 898 other classmates.
>A “war hero” doesn’t crash three U.S. Navy jets out of sheer incompetence and ineptitude, including two during non-combat training sessions.
>A “war hero” doesn’t get written up on drunk-and-disorderly, fraternization, disobeying orders, and insubordination charges more than two dozen times in less than three years.
>A “war hero” doesn’t get promoted to squadron commander of the air field named after his own grandfather immediately after crashing his third airplane.
> A “war hero” doesn’t have all the military records that cover his time in Vietnam and all disciplinary actions against him censored and sealed “as a matte r of national security.”

You should also add the fact that he was one of the most open advocate for the Iraq wars, back when it was all about WMD (Funny how that term utterly disappeared from the MSM jargon, ain't it?) and Saddam was evil incarnate. Not that I support the guy, but in that part of the world you either rule with an iron fist or get faced with violent uprising.

>A “war hero” doesn’t get 28 medals awarded all after-the-fact “for bravery” for no other reason than being shot down and captured and then go on a celebrity public relations tour because he’s the son of two acclaimed Navy admirals.
>A “war hero” doesn’t repeatedly cheat on the wife and mother of his children, who’s back in the states waiting for him, who becomes terribly disabled in a car accident, and then cheat on her more when he returns to the states, and then divorce and abandon her.

Attached: image.jpg (617x574, 129K)

BASED
A
S
E
D

Attached: devious.jpg (199x253, 12K)

>A “war hero” doesn’t systematically vote against every single pay and benefit increase for military and veterans throughout his entire political career, all the while claiming to be “the soldier’s Congressman,” and then take credit for the passage of a G.I. benefits bill he that voted AGAINST.
>A “war hero” McCain III lost jet number one in 1958 when he plunged into Corpus Christi Bay while practicing landings. He was knocked unconscious by the impact coming to as the plane settled to the bottom. McCain’s second crash occurred while he was deployed in the Mediterranean. “Flying too low over the Iberian Peninsula,” Timberg wrote, “he took out some power lines [reminiscent of the 1998 incident in which a Marine Corps jet sliced through the cables of a gondola at an Italian ski resort, killing 20] which led to a spate of newspaper stories in which he was predictably identified as the son of an admiral.”

He only fought for dollars.

>McCain’s third crash three occurred when he was returning from flying a Navy trainer solo to Philadelphia for an Army-Navy football game. Timberg reported that McCain radioed, “I’ve got a flameout” and went through standard relight procedures three times before ejecting at one thousand feet. McCain landed on a deserted beach moments before the plane slammed into a clump of trees. McCain’s fifth loss happened during his 23rd mission over North Vietnam on Oct. 26, 1967, when McCain’s A-4 Skyhawk was shot down by a surface-to-air missile. McCain ejected from the plane breaking both arms an d a leg in the process and subsequently parachuted into Truc Bach Lake near Hanoi.

Attached: Chad Tumor.jpg (1000x485, 107K)

>For 23 combat missions (an estimated 20 hours over enemy territory), the U.S. Navy awarded McCain a Silver Star, a Legion of Merit for Valor, a Distinguished Flying Cross, three Bronze Stars, two Commendation medals plus two Purple Hearts and a dozen service medals. “McCain had roughly 20 hours in combat,” explains Bill Bell, a veteran of Vietnam and former chief of the U.S. Office for POW/MIA Affairs — the first official U.S. representative in Vietnam since the 1973 fall of Saigon. “Since McCain got 28 medals,” Bell continues, “that equals out to about a medal-and-a-half for each hour he spent in combat. There were infantry guys — grunts on the ground — who had more than 7,000 hours in combat and I can tell you that there were times and situations where I’m sure a prison cell would have looked pretty good to them by comparison."

A few? Actually fucking many who resented him. US Gov knows no internet. Only MSM.

Family members who have personally faced McCain and pressed him to end the secrecy also have been treated to his legendary temper. He has screamed at them, insulted them, brought women to tears. Mostly his responses to them have been versions of: How dare you question my patriotism? In 1996, he roughly pushed aside a group of POW family members who had waited outside a hearing room to appeal to him, including a mother in a wheelchair.

Attached: 1535295587116.png (1600x1329, 1.33M)

Meg is a wet shart.

Attached: Use Your Brain.jpg (857x919, 78K)

S

Attached: mccaintrumptweet.png (613x503, 345K)

was this actually real?

user, what's the source on his own wingman shooting him down? Because that sounds 100% probable

>scroll down
>smirk at boots on crutches
>scroll back up
>notice head garment
>mysides.gif

Attached: hot.jpg (720x424, 29K)

Nop

Attached: iydzgxmfn9cz.png (590x676, 317K)

>a few
LOL delusional but im sure she'll have a fuckload of his money when hes gone

*crack* *ssssssluuurrrrpp*

you said it buddy

Attached: sip.jpg (250x229, 8K)

Yes

Attached: Kelly Mattis McCain Funeral.png (2242x1312, 3.18M)

why, how?

Attached: 1378413488141.jpg (400x600, 37K)

I hope this goes around

Attached: 1535598480815.jpg (1024x683, 105K)

Aretha Franklin and John McCain have each had about ten funerals by now.

fpbp

Attached: blet00.jpg (900x900, 49K)

Attached: 1535835483271.gif (400x400, 1.64M)

The fact that the Jew media has been sucking McShitstain's dick for a whole week now )after calling him "Literally Hitler" in 2008 when he was running against President Nigger) should tell you all you need to know about this piece of garbage. Thus fucker has been dead for how long now and he STILL isn't in the ground yet? This mother fucker got to lay in state at the Capital Rotunda. Only 30 Americans have ever been given that honor. You're telling me that this drunken frat boy and ISIS-supporting Neocon warhawk is one of the top 30 greatest Americans of all time? Audie Murphy didn't get to lie in state. Sargent Alvin York didn't get to lie in state. Who decided this piece of trash should receive such an honor?

>This fucker has been dead for how long now and he STILL isn't in the ground yet?
Imagine the smell

Attached: 1529548275471.jpg (645x773, 48K)

What an unhinged cow.

Attached: efj34.gif (320x260, 1.91M)

BRAPPPPPP

Attached: DlqHbFMU4AAiPQg.jpg (1087x614, 106K)

This fat cunt was just looking for a photo op like when Nancy Reagan touched her husband's coffin. The political and media class in this country is out of control and need to be taken down a notch or four.

It'd be funny if she tipped the casket over and John's rotting corpse fell out.

I don't deny he accomplished a lot but other than his military service (I was also military but not during war time) what did he do that was so great? How did he serve the people of Arizona and the United States. Pls be specific.

wrong just wrong

FUCKED UP if true
Did he ever get asked about this in interviews?

citations needed

Attached: Trump dabbing at McCain's Funeral.png (1024x683, 999K)

Lol.. thanks for sharing

Savage

FUUUC
no, that's asking too much

GOD BLESS THE GOD EMPEROR
2 SCOOPS
2 GENDERS
2 TERMS
INFINITE DIET COKES

Attached: NOTEARSNOWONLYMOLESTING.jpg (1326x991, 258K)

Remove my name or I'll sue ya, kike!

>Hi Wayne. We don't use our names here.

Don't tell me what I can and can't do stupid goy monkey.

>IT
what, retard.

Who dis? Is that fn Huma?

Noicly done user

F

>A few resented my father's fire
Like then men, women, and children he murdered

Attached: he murdered millions.png (588x369, 422K)

that is one pathetic load

many keks were had at that image

Attached: 1531427271614.jpg (433x419, 208K)

Wgo the hell is that hugging lindsay grahammcacker

Attached: 8 trillion bullets.jpg (752x499, 186K)

Attached: 40385354_915130338676157_2604852477673078784_n.jpg (960x714, 54K)

Literally the Manchuria Candidate. WTF do people think the NVA and their Soviet sponsors did to him once they realized who he was? They knew he’d get let off in US, establish a successful career and do their bidding. We dodged a bullet in 2008.

youtube.com/watch?v=rypT2qMO1RY

F

Attached: respeck dead pepe.jpg (720x712, 79K)

Attached: baghdadi is mossad.jpg (1200x1200, 261K)

Emotions have literally no place in politics. Those who disagree probably need to be killed. It's so childish.

John McCain's tumor (2017-2018) bravely and at the cost of its own life removed a highly placed traitor within the US government. We must honor the tumor's life and service.

Attached: 1535839356186.png (822x399, 452K)

Nice

Attached: 1535838908396.jpg (750x1000, 273K)

ARE YOU QUESTIONING JOHN'S PATRIOTISM! HE WAS A HERO!

Attached: mccain-mad-bomber-ben-garrison_1_orig-768x530.jpg (768x530, 104K)

careful there, compadre. Ypu wanna sip it, not slurp it. *siip*

Attached: 1530487663278.jpg (675x601, 168K)

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=60&v=R_L33SyL8_I

Stop trolling

Yes, it's Huma.