(((Hollywood))) is rewriting history again

(((Hollywood))) is rewriting history again.

Attached: 20180901_120145.jpg (1440x2105, 919K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GS187Ngc8eI
youtu.be/je0aAf2f8XQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BbZlf4KDnGA
youtube.com/watch?v=4FtYQijSQaA
youtube.com/watch?v=jRlqo7ZofDo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Earth is flat. We never went to the moon.

Well Neil is still alive, go ask him

But muslims did invent mordern maths and science. So actually partly arabs put man on the moon. Also Neil Armstrong was a muslim.

youtube.com/watch?v=GS187Ngc8eI

Fucking Canadians
I swear their time will come, there will be reckoning

>rewriting something that never happened

Attached: wut (2).jpg (560x407, 34K)

Another idiot on Jow Forums.

Movies that promote American nationalism do fairly poorly in international box offices. The reason they removed it was so it would appeal to an international level. Movie still looks like shit.

Hate to break it to you paella nigger, but he died six years ago

Base and redpill

>Alexandria (((burns)))
>decades later Muslims come up with "breakthrough" technological achievements
Sure thing, Achmed

Woke AF.

Attached: Moderate sandnigger.png.jpg (1116x1037, 115K)

They have a point though.

Attached: 7038263E-177A-4523-98A9-211BAFAD3789.jpg (700x830, 66K)

hollywood is going down in flames. i dont know anyone who has paid to see a movie in the theatre in like 10 years.

hollywood is a propaganda machine and should be seen as such

Attached: based_yeager.png (1061x677, 118K)

They're already retconning the reason for when you don't find that flag there.

Yet only one nation has made it to the moon

It was objectively a global effort.

Fuck his generation is so based

I can see the egyptian, saudi arabian, yemeni, omani, iranian, indian, sri lankan borders and many more.

A lot of people don't even know who Yeager is. First man to ever break the sound barrier in a jet. He was the ultimate chad.

Anyway he also said this.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-01 Chuck Yeager on Twitter.png (800x463, 74K)

iberian retard in coming

>He was the ultimate chad.
And he was from West Virginia

Wtf way to shit on all National pride.

Attached: DeLoL44V0AEuiUI.jpg (500x576, 77K)

Could still ask Aldrin or Collins

Cuck has always been the ultimate chad, I always thought he was more bad ass then the Apollo astronauts.

>A lot of people don't even know who Yeager is.
this is the biggest travesty here. the man is a national hero and has several lifetimes worth of achievements.

But they're focusing on an American aspect of the the space race. If they wanted a "world" perspective they should have included the story of the parallel failed Soviet program.

What really pisses me is that "educators" like Neil DaNig Tyrone won't say shit even though he went on Joe Rogan and explained the Space Race was purely an American military operation.

Attached: 20180131141608.jpg (420x256, 23K)

HAHAHAHA!

Attached: Laughing at you.gif (431x323, 905K)

hollywood kikes. subversive swine, the lot of them.

Where do you live?
I'm black and I need a place to stay.

I can always make room for BBC.

In a thousand years White people will be nothing more than fairy tales. We will have been scrubbed from the pages of history completely. Official history will read Kangs built everything in Europe and America.

The reason we deny the holocaust, the moon landing, and 9/11 is not because they didn't happen. We will never say they did. We know the truth. Denying reality takes more abstract thinking than just accepting whatever history books or fake news tells you.

We are independent. We can make our own decisions. The people who lose their minds at our denials are the truly degenerate scum.

Things people are expected to believe in the current year:
>Islamic terrorism has nothing to do with Islam.
>Women can have penises.
> Murders by immigrants have nothing to do with immigration.
> Everyone hates Jews for no reason.
> Whites are the source of all evil.

How so? inb4 nazi scientists, in which case it was only the us and germany

How many cut away shots of nogs doing the "real work" will there be in this movie?

Well how else with the 56% generation identify with the moon landing?

its not like niggers and mexicans did it. Lmao.

Irish astronauts and president. We wuz.

Finaced by the American tax payers, engineered by Americans in america, built and assmblied in America by Americans, launched from America, piloted by Americans, landed by Americans, first man on the moon a American. How was this a golbal effort?

Well they will build the rockets, do the math and there will be a secret black moon lander that racist history erased. Also tacos.

>Financed by American tax payers
true.
>engineered by Americans in america
By germans.
>built and assmblied in America by Americans, launched from America
True
>piloted by Americans
Irish americans
>first man on the moon a American
Think he might have been an Anglo

Dude buzz, we should ask buzz on the twitters

Typical euro cuck, you mock us if we refer to our white hearitige till we do something great and take credit for it. I'm a decent of Germans and Irish but I never think of my self as being one of those peoples.

He'll tweet back, he's pretty active on the web

>Think he might have been an Anglo
Good because Americans are Anglos.

Not even mad, I know kikes would have had them plant the Israeli flag so we dodged that

His istagram, that’s all I’ll say.

Earth is actually a cylinder with two separate worlds on the opposite ends.

This is the kind of alternate Earth shit that I can get into.

while the moon landing was american-engineered, I understand, I can even get behind the "it was a mankind milestone we surpassed" view. now, omitting the historial event of the US flag being planted on the surface of the moon to push (((their))) agenda is just kikery.

no it wasnt you fucking retard

I can think of no better word to describe this than "kikery". Good job.

A pozzridden fag's opinion is worth less than nothing

Well teach the kids from a fucking book or something. Stop trying to learn from the movies like a nigger

>Implying anybody will be able to read.

How far down the rabbit hole you willing to go, buddy?

the moon landing is literally just a thin veneer for Damien Chazelle's experience becoming successful. Don't get me wrong I liked La La Land but I think 'First Man' is going to be shit

Attached: .jpg (1000x733, 126K)

This movie is more dishonest than La La Land ever was

Something doesn't have to be drawn on the ground and visible from space to exist. You should get a political map.

This makes me fucking disgusted and I swear to fucking God the only thing I want in life is to exterminate the rich satanists who have done all of this nonsensical bullshit.

Attached: Nikon P900 zooming in on buoy (flat earth proof) no drop (1).webm (640x480, 2.53M)

Niggers will read? tahahaha.

in a thousand years naked skeletal shitskins will crawl through the dust to look for dung beatles to eat out of each other's turds. They will only pause from this noble endeavor to rape and impregnate even more skeletal wretched females crawling through the dust.

Wrong faggot

Attached: image.gif (280x189, 1.23M)

I don't see any laws against murder, do you? *murders u*

They already teach that in Britain.

>But muslims did invent mordern maths and science
Nope.

what is this even supposed to show?

Gosling should have a gun put in his mouth and be forced to strangle one of his own children to death for this.

GOOSE NO

That even though things disappear over the horizon you can still see them with a telescope or a powerful camera etc etc etc. The only thing that stops you from seeing across the oceans and shiet are perspective and the ATMOSPHERE that adds up over distance.

Wasn't Armstrong of Scottish descent? It's a Scottish name at least. Then again most of us can trace ourselves back to Ireland anyway.

youtu.be/je0aAf2f8XQ

Jesus Christ almighty. That is fucking god awful.

How can people get together and finance and create shit like that and not have at least half the people involved just start vomiting violently?

History will now record that Neil Armstrong was a Canadian man, as portrayed by a Canadian actor.

Get fucked yanks.

>failed Soviet program.

Attached: 1525916636428.png (486x443, 30K)

Based.

I don't see any laws against rape either

>american tax dollars
>american rockets
>american astronauts
>launched from america
sounds pretty american to me you degenerate fucking mongoloid sodomite

You idiots don't even realize that the reason they took out the flag was because they wanted the movie to sell in Asia. They didn't want the movie to come across as western propaganda so they removed it. Follow the money before you start getting your panties in a twist.

> over the horizon
Except though, it's not over the horizon. It's just outside your field of vision.

And it won't stop because you "patriots" won't stand up and do something to stop it.

these history-rewriting movies have been bombing, and this likely will too

Nobody ever went to the moon tho, stop believing Jewish-masonic lies

Attached: illuminati scum.jpg (800x1038, 153K)

Of course Neil didn't view himself as a hero, he was humble about it. That doesn't mean he wasn't nor that his accomplishment wasn't a great staple in American history. Of course it's pertinent to humanity in general, but he planted that flag for a reason.

RIP Neil Armstrong

Attached: Chris_Hadfield_2011.jpg (1920x2400, 541K)

Flat earther meets Astronaut and learns Astronauts fist isn't flat.

youtube.com/watch?v=BbZlf4KDnGA

youtube.com/watch?v=4FtYQijSQaA

This makes me sad as fuck. Even if the real motivation is probably to sell in Asian markets, the anti-nationalist ideology obviously works hand in hand.

youtube.com/watch?v=jRlqo7ZofDo

Why would you get so angry if you've had the extreme privilege of being able to go into a space shuttle and get millions in dollars in pay? It's not like they are war veterans or gone through some traumatic thing.

It's like punching someone for saying "tropical islands don't exist" after going onto a luxurious cruise. Why even care?

And that it is one of the most stupid reasons, they sell more when they go full murrica, see independence day, hollywood is the propaganda machine of the USA, if they don't put it is bc political reasons not economic

lmao americans cucked by their own movie industry

I do.

There's the desert bordered by lush rain forrests. Land bordered by water and sea life. Ice caps create natural borders in the north. All kinds of natural borders keep wildlife to areas they belong. I see a lot of borders. Borders are natural.

See this is why christians have a high IQ and libtards don't.

Attached: 1491357243637.jpg (641x530, 41K)

>they should have included the story of the parallel failed Soviet program
Yea but I thought nobody died? zzzzzzzzzz

Attached: african helicopter.jpg (600x315, 38K)

Based

Bart Sibrel is not a flat earther, he just thinks the moon landings were fake. He came across archived footage that shows evidence of the moon landing being faked. He created 2 films: "A funny thing happened on the way to the moon" and "Astronauts gone wild". Buzz Aldrin punches him because he asked him to swear on the bible that he actually went to the moon. Buzz was afraid to.

Planet of the apes is real?

>independence day

A film that's based around historical events is vastly different than a movie about America taking on an alien mothership.

This isnt hollywood. This is China. Perfect World Pictures funded this movie in a deal with Universal.

Just another attack on the American psyche.

>buzz evading the jewish question asked by an 8 year old girl
old man look at my life