Alright, which one of you did this?

>Florida voters started receiving ugly robocalls Friday targeting Democrat Andrew Gillum, the African-American candidate for governor, that are linked to a neo-Nazi website in Idaho, the Tallahassee Democrat reported.

>In the automated phone calls, someone speaking in an exaggerated dialect pretends to be Gillum as drums and jungle noises can be heard in the background.

>At one point in an audio of the call obtained by NBC, the speaker says that blacks “done made mud huts while white folk waste a bunch of time making their home out of wood an’ stone.” The caller also says he’ll pass a law letting black people escape arrest if “fo’ sho he didn’t do nothin.”

>A spokesman for DeSantis on Friday condemned the robocalls targeting Gillum as “absolutely appalling and disgusting” and said he hoped “whoever is behind this has to answer for this despicable action,” NBC reported.

This kind of racism isn't funny guys.

Link: yahoo.com/news/neo-nazi-robocalls-target-andrew-010438825.html

Attached: monkeying-around.png (1136x708, 588K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/YZT74oaNprRH/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>linked to a neo-Nazi website in Idaho
Linked how? Does the website make phone calls?

Youtube keeps playing a political ad about this guy
Apparently he used to be a rapper

>obtained by NBC
Yeah, no.

>neo-nazi website in Idaho.
Got a link, I love new reading material

>This kind of racism isn't funny guys.

You're right. It's hilarious.

Where’s the audio? I want to hear it for myself, not read some fake news outlet’s commentary on it.

Attached: 357B9CEC-7A87-4424-93DD-A86C97F5DEED.png (641x706, 668K)

I bet this totally (((happened))).

fuck off wayne

That shit's hilarious. What crime was committed that they'd need to answer to?

Kill yourself you fucking lolcow

mainstreaming racism should be everyone's job.

Attached: race[1].jpg (337x480, 29K)

>This kind of racism isn't funny guys.
Wrong

Attached: 1508278890361.jpg (664x561, 113K)

obvious kikes obvious

its podcast 'the road to power'

bitchute.com/video/YZT74oaNprRH/

yeah yeah you are a moron. the road to power did a robocall with the mollie tibbet bitch who said she hates white people that got murdered by illegal beaner

Attached: Untitled-1.png (418x140, 11K)

>pretends to be Gillum as drums and jungle noises can be heard in the background.
>blacks “done made mud huts while white folk waste a bunch of time making their home out of wood an’ stone.” The caller also says he’ll pass a law letting black people escape arrest if “fo’ sho he didn’t do nothin.”

kek, does anyone have a recording of this

Attached: rabbi.jpg (904x1200, 296K)

god fucking damn it see >

theroadtopower
is probably who did it, in my opinion, without even looks and reading at anything, other than the first paragraph of what you
>
>

oh shit. opened article, and my guess was right hahhahahaha. damn that dude must have some money, he is always doing robocalls.

instead of:
>"Hey rabbi! Watcha doing?"

it's now:
>"ay' yo my nigga! Who U be callin wit dat robo-shit an shit brah?!?"

>make fake nazi robocall
>make sure the speaker sounds extra dumb and inbred
>claim victim and use it tarnish opponents campaign
rinse and repeat