Can we start our own new religion Jow Forums?

Just like Islam can't be banned for being Islam, we can start our own religion and can't be banned for our views and thoughts. It has to be serious and nothing pepe/kek related though because people will just push it aside as being a meme religion.

Attached: gettyimages-496701302.jpg (704x396, 49K)

It's called Scientology

> Can we start our own new religion Jow Forums?

No, Jow Forums is already christian

Attached: christianity.jpg (1280x843, 226K)

basically this
the bible already has plenty of anti-degenerate and anti-jew things
it would be good enough to just put up a compilation or something, and glorify the beliefs and actions of the crusaders

>nothing pepe/kek related
i don't like that anyway since it's egyptian, but i don't think we have anything else too serious / large to go with

Lol... I’ve actually been working on one. It’s a modernized version of sun worshipping based on the location. I’m writing it as a kids book. Should make the Abrahamics blow a gasket. Been working on it for years.

why's it not done yet

While I agree with this, Christianity is basically cucked by globalism.

Perhaps instead of starting our own religion we reform the one we have....perhaps with blood and fire.

actually... i would argue Pepe, SkyKing Kek and many others are the FOUNDATION of our new Pantheon.

I suggestion a combination of Buddhism, Christianity and European Paganism.

Good question, but honestly... I’m scared to put it out there. Not ready to die yet.

As others have said, real Christianity is very red-pilled about jews and degeneracy. But we cant just reject modern society we need to REPLACE it with something.

A neo-amish movment is really what we need.

to create followers who are devote we need something for them to do.

this is why im always shouting about starting a farm. If we reject society and start being more self sufficient we will have far more power and far more support if we can give the aimless masses something to do.

everything needs to be more local. this means local internet and local farms.

All religions are meme religions. Therefore, make your own.

William Pierce started cosmotheism.

the Amish the Mormons the Buddhists these should be our inspiration and source of wisdom

Maybe revive the real Christianity ? 2000 denominations none of you got it right , humans are a joke and a mistake

>Religion literally created to fight Muslims
It already exists

Attached: sikhism.png (220x272, 9K)

I agree with you, a farm that has solar panels to power the laptops and the ability to grow your own food.
What you need is a small town with vets,dentists ,doctors, farmers and all the other things, but they are all followers.

Dr. Pierce has his own religion? I did not know that at all. I'll look into it

In my opinion there is something to learn from all religions including Christianity and Islam.

Yeah. It should have no racemixing, staying away from tech, daily meditation, and becoming self-reliant.

Yes but I want people to take us seriously. We don't want to look like jokers.

Why would you not worship the creator of the Sun?

Orthodoxy

Actually, they did fight muslims but aren't anti-muslim themselves. A lot of Sikhs do charity work in Syria and stuff

The basic objective is to bring in right leaning pagan/atheists under something concrete.

The sun can prove itself with our senses... your power grab god has not ability, beside theft.

Did the Sun alone create us though? It was the environment and the sun and the elements which made us and all of those things must have a creator themselves.