Hey guys, I need your help. My brother asked me to go out for drinks with him and his friends, but to be honest...

Hey guys, I need your help. My brother asked me to go out for drinks with him and his friends, but to be honest, I don't go out much. I have to admit they are kinda normies but I was wondering if there were some good ways to engage in political debate/ red pill them.

Attached: drinks.jpg (275x183, 9K)

how about shut the fuck up and don't be "that guy"

just drink and buy everyone drinks and talk about game of thrones or something

>engage in political debate/ red pill them.
Just don't

And here we observe the leaf on it's daily routine of faggotry. Truly a fascinating species.

yea behave like a normal being and have a nice normal evening.

>t. muzzie rape baby
it's sound advice not to bring up politics on the first time out with people you don't know.
Wait, you probably never leave the house so how would you know

The alcohol will open the door for you

Attached: 2E6DBF71-EC44-4F9E-A1C2-8BA8683870CD.jpg (359x280, 25K)

You need to stop browsing Jow Forums sweetie.

Attached: 1532983337379.jpg (842x1024, 98K)

Going out with buds is always a great time and it’s the best tactic to meet a girl since the group dynamics makes things easier to develop and also attract.

And beside the potential for finding a girl, drinking and bantering with buds is one of the greatest pleasures for a man’s soul.

You will have to push yourself to get up and go but I guarantee you you won’t regret it if you just go with a relaxed mind and you don’t force yourself to act a certain way. Literally just let go and be who you want to be around buds.

redpill them on the alien question

Attached: Ayy lmao.png (560x586, 537K)

Ah yes, this particular specimen appears to be rather violent. He defends itself with "muh genetics" even tho he comes from a country of european immigrants who raped and baked untill his mother spawned him from her cooter. Truly a magnificent defense mechanism.

you tried

Attached: You're a Winner.png (287x279, 139K)

Listen up desu, Don't try to redpill them because you will come off as a weird kid who believes in conspiracy theories. To redpill someone you have to take time and gain someones trust before starting to drop knowledge. Also, not everyone likes to discuss politics so my advice to you is to talk about what they are talking about and not push anything down their throats. Have patience.

Ah yes, the reaction image. No argument, no reason. The Leaf is now desperate and throws a hail mary attempt into discredit me with a so called "reaction meme". It seems this little guy is at its limit.

>good times
>hey guys wanna discuss (((red pills)))

i don't even do that with my red pilled friends you absolute gook go back to china ffs

don't talk about politics! it just spoils the time to get away, have fun and enjoy life without focusing on ideology.

talk about the women you've fucked or sports. or science or cars. anything you interested in. maybe tell some jokes or stories.

Why don't you just enjoy yourself and not be so autistic

Name the Jew

Attached: IMG_9892.gif (327x324, 62K)

It seems the leaf has given up. Escaped to shill another day. Even so, it seems that this will not
be the last we see of the leaf. Its kind is a resilient one. Always there to shill and shitpost.

>engage in political debate
dont

Maybe try to make politics a smaller part of your life, browse here less and take up a hobby. Few people give a fuck about politics so don't bring it up.

Talk about music. Tell them that Beethoven is the greatest composer to have ever lived. Then, tell them this:
>Everyone who likes Beethoven's music is a good person.
>Hitler liked Beethoven's music.
>Therefore, Hitler is a good person.
End by saying QED. If they disagree with the conclusion tell them that they're not being logical.

Talk to them about Alex Jones' search history

Go you fucking leaf who wouldnt go

This

Attached: 1485027935825.jpg (800x610, 72K)

Or you could just go out and have a good time instead of being a complete autist.

Go full on 14/88
You dont go out much so you dont have much to lose anyway

>doitfaggot.jpeg