Y I K E S

Y I K E S
I
K
E
S

Attached: 1502935235932.png (593x985, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/narcokitty404/status/1033510544580505601
westernjournal.com/ct/mccain-hero-fighting-trump-media-called-unhinged-racist/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

most disgusting thing I've seen this year is the mccain wanking

these are glowing niggers not real people

Attached: chiefkeef.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Trump derangement syndrome is so powerful he can make everyone love a warmongering terrorist loving neocon piece of shit

Everybody there needs their throat slit wide fucking open.

>look at how brave and respect i am, being an atheist, watching a christian funeral! I just had to let you know i am an atheist by the way!

it actually scares me how easy it was to make liberals love mccain, simply by the media telling them to. huhh.... so this is the power of social engineering.....

but seriously though what the fuck. (social) media really does rule supreme in 2018.

An admitted child rapist just needs to shit on Trump and leftards would parade him somehow.

want a trip? this is how libberals viewed john mccain not long ago.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRMK7S-j8Ok&pbjreload=10

Fuck off kike.

Kek do whatever you want kids. The left’s platform is only FUCK DRUMPF

They forgot about Sarah Palin allready

liberals are lying faggots.

kek

Remember when the leftists were arguing that McCain had war related PTSD and other mental issues, and thus it was not safe to elect him president? Now they are crying crocodile tears to embarrass Trump.

Lol

Attached: 3840C23C-EF62-4AE5-A736-582F7419F7B3.jpg (2048x2048, 914K)

Attached: 91F7E8E0-A064-4B40-BD61-4AB377B163DC.jpg (2048x2048, 1002K)

classic shareblue sock puppets. go read their bios it will inevitably be some garbage like "Patty Sue. Wife of John Hickey, mother of Kate and Jennifer. Unashamed liberal #BlueWave #Resists #Impeach"

>be mccain
>get soldiers killed
>support deportation
>support tent city
>support racial profiling
why is the left mad again? Mccain was a real piece of shit on BOTH sides.

I bet these are the same type of people that say this shit.

Attached: 5C9F2899-4F1A-40F6-A67F-0692599ECAD3.png (2674x3400, 1.26M)

>the only good republican is a dead liberal one

Attached: donald-j-trump-realdonaldtrump-follow-6-830-t-gone-john-mccain-26240546.png (500x604, 102K)

is he wrong, though, mister Corbyn?

None of these idiots remember how they were programmed to HATE McCain in 2008.

...and by this time next week all of these people will have completely forgotten that he even died.

powerful and bravepilled

Now I get how parties "switch". Liberals and democrats are the new fucking neocons. What scum

>without harming others
>at funeral of biggest neocon in the senate
What the fuck? Are these people so blinded by Trump hate that they can’t see anything wrong with their logic?

Didn't all these people, urged on by the mainstream media, smear McCain as a racist just ten years ago

>THE ENEMY OF MY ENEMY IS MY FRIEND
- libfag virtue signaling at its worst.

That's why I wonder are these people actually human or NPC's/bots.

At least true berniefags remember why they didn't support him. These guys don't even know what they believe in yet they keep announcing it to the world.

We need to go Deus ex on the world and restart technology.

Nice post, well put

It's fuckin insane

This is just how it works. I was in college during the 2004 elections and people were screaming about how Bush is le racist Nazi as bad as they do about Trump. In 2008 people were calling John McCain le racist Nazi and talking about how it would be Armageddon if he became president. If he'd won he would have been le racist Nazi president just like Bush and Trump, and there would have been the same protests and general faggotry. Every Republican is le racist Nazi to these people, but as soon as a new one steps up they completely forget about the previous one. Guarantee you when Bush dies they'll do the same thing. They're pretty much mindless sheep who get angry when they're told and cry when they're told.

this. though i really really really want to be generous and assume some of these twitter tards are just bots and shareblue sockpuppets. there are definitely people out there on the left who aren't beguiled by someone's opposition to trump. its essentially meaningless

I like how all these people suddenly claim him as the second coming, when during his presidential run probably hated his guts and wished he died then. As if they forgotten the media conditioning then, and just to spite Trump.

Who literally planted and pushed pissgate.

Wall to wall (((msm))) coverage of the royal neocon funeral. One of their best goys ever will be honored for years to come.

they can't even remember ever not hating Trump, when they've only done so for about 2 years

id rather get herpes than get twitter

They love wet start now the TV told them too. he hates drumph and so do they.

I hope John Mccain is getting buttfucked by Arlen Specter in hell

>yikes

Attached: 1534148285994.jpg (1508x1493, 437K)

Fuck off kike.

I find it so entertaining that the guy who was a Nazi 10 years ago is now a fucking hero

Taking cognitive dissonance to whole new levels never seen before. The left never ceases to amaze.

the absolute malleability of these people makes my skin crawl. There is literally nothing tying them down, no moral moorings whatsoever. People like this would've supported the NKVD and shit like that, make no mistake.

John McCain is a large reason we're 20 trillion in debt. John McCain has supported every war we've been in or considered being in during his time at office. If we were already at war, john McCain supported the expansion of our role in that war. He is the epitome of a Neocon/Ziocon war hawk. He supported pointless endless wars, and sending American boys to die for the Jews. Meanwhile killing millions worldwide. John McCain dropped napalm on the gooks and they rightfully tortured the him for it.

I hope its fucking hot down there John.

Assuming these are real people, notice how they are all female? Maybe this is a sign to finally enlighten us.

Fucking hell these people hated McCain before Drumph. Soulless retards.

are normies really this easy to program? this is kind of scary if you think about it, the shift in perception the media was able to accomplish is nothing short of astounding. fuck songbird mccain S

>liberals love neocons now because they're against drumpf

Attached: 1511205038428.png (650x740, 47K)

Remember when they all pretended to like Dubya for a little while?

so why didnt they voted for him to be president?

Liberals "mourning" the loss of McCain is proof they can't think for themselves. It's hilarious, a few years ago McCain was a warmonger to them now he is an American hero who spoke out against Drumpft. These people totally don't let their opinions become shaped by Social Media.

twitter.com/narcokitty404/status/1033510544580505601

Attached: trump-smilie-2.jpg (135x150, 11K)

Imagine feeling sad because the TV told you to.

WEW lad

so whats the potential for liberal group think anti-trump/pro-neocon irony progression here
>john mccain was so respectable
>george w bush had so much heart
>dick cheney was...
>donald rumsfeld...

>that’s just the kind of man he is

You're not welcome here (((based))) kike

those people are NPCs.

>None of these idiots remember how they were programmed to HATE McCain in 2008.

We've always been at war with Eastasia.

This is the "power" of the MSM, or rather, it's how goddamn fucking stupid and easily manipulated liberals are.

Holy fuck this is insane to see in action. These people were baying for mccain's death and would've celebrated it 4 years ago, and now they're hopping on his dick because just because he was anti-trump. Nevermind his fucking policies, nevermind his warmongering, his moves to crush constitutional rights and shit on the average american. Nevermind that liberals hated his fucking guts for 30+ years.

No, he hated trump and now all the liberals have his jizz on their lips for it.

These people are absolutely and completely deranged.

Further proof that the parties are meaningless and literally every narrative is set up by the jews

Those Twitter users in the photo are probably you're fucking neighbors. (((Social media))) is pretty much owned by Israel and run by operations like Black Cube for political and social manipulation. Fuck off.

>Actual white people saying they hate white people
Turncoats are the scum of the earth.

Attached: 236789976544.jpg (387x461, 20K)

these people are fucking insanely cringe
McCain was a piece of shit
i've felt this way for years and have been voting republican all my life

>without harming others
>warmonger mccain

rofl

They only feign to celebrate him because he was a RINO traitor. We know very well how they treat the dead who oppose them. Why are they acting so fake? When Scalia died they were dancing on his grave.

These same people called McCain racist in 2008.

They're shills. This is part of their strategy to appeal to Romney-Clinton voters which is the Democratic establishment's primary strategy this midterm.

>the left is getting sad over a rich white male conservative dying

Attached: 01848136-E600-4CB6-80A9-7D23422D1960.gif (660x373, 2.68M)

For years leftists complain about nepotism and hyper-partisanship. They cynically point out that politicians are all in it together and the two party system is a lie. McCains shitty funeral encapsulates perfectly and they all celebrate it? Stupid fucking idiots.

This is the point. There’s only so much media attention because yet again they can use it to undermine Trump.

This is so absolutely pathetic

I remember when the Dems hated him just a few years ago. How can anyone trust people like that, who change their opinions at the drop of a dime?

Before McCain Was Their Hero Fighting Trump, Media Called Him Unhinged Racist

westernjournal.com/ct/mccain-hero-fighting-trump-media-called-unhinged-racist/

Underrated post

>the left is getting sad over a rich white male conservative dying
Well, he did accidentally kill 135 US soldiers/sailors.
And caused a dozen POWs to die.
And divorced his wife who pulled all strings imaginable to get him and other POWs home.

He is a worse traitor than Bradley Manning, and thus exactly the kind of traitor the left adores.

This reverence for mccain by the left is only because he was a public adversary of trump. These same people shit on him and called him a warmonger. I mean hes RINO scum, but the lefts hypocrisy is stupifying. Do they not remember talking shit, or do they think no one else remembers?

What fucking reality do these people live in?

YOURE A JEWISH MALE!!

fakest opinions i have ever seen

>celebrating a man who killed over 100 servicemen and bombed countless civilians before entering politics and starting wars that have ended and ruined the lives of millions
Amerimutts everyone.

Funny how quickly media can turn someone who quite evidently hated on the last now liked due to him being advertised as helping their narrative.

Remember that the wicked and traitorous deserve nothing more than scorn and contempt, don't fall for their lies about McCain being some modern saint.

**VOMIT**
this is like the ultimate in virtue signaling, loving your enemy to hate on trump.

>NPC
unfortunately im believing this more and more.

IF YOU SEE A MCCAIN FAN YOU'RE LOOKING AT A COMPLETE IDIOT.

>The right to live the way we wish without harming others
>without harming others
Except Iraqis, Syrians, Libyans, Afghans, Yemenis, Koreans, Vietnamese, Russians, Ukrainians, Iranians, Turks, Nigerians, Americans and literally anyone who stands in the way of Isra- I mean America.
WHAT A MOTHERFUCKING TREASURE.
The world is better off without this sack of shit.

Rent free

if he was 100% behind trump they'd be dancing on his grave

If Trump had invaded Syria and removed Assad from power, McCain would've licked his balls right into his grave. He hated Trump because he Trump isn't a war hawk. The cognitive dissonance of liberals is real.

It's amazing how short a memory people have in regards to politics. Ever since Trump got elected, I've heard every liberal go "Bush wasn't that bad of president," which confuses the shit out of me considering he was equated to Hitler and was the butt of every joke on TV for 8 uears straight. It's like they just hop from one fictional evil-doer to the next.

So the media and uniparty having complete control over the narrative of this guy's death is working. Anyone want to point out to them how many people that vindictive old fart barred from his funeral out of spite? It is the least of the things one could point out to blow up this narrative, just the most recent. But I guess people calling bullshit to all of this have no voice.

"I'm a [libshit nonsense] and all of a sudden I think John McCain was awesome!"

These types of posts must incite orgasmic glee in the (((media))) propaganda class. It's not called "TV programming" for nothing.

Exactly, it worries me as well.
Like, did *any* of these fucking people have a scrap of independent thought at all or is it just the TV saying "wtf you love McCain now!".

>conservative
>christian

aHAHAHAHAHA

Of course traitors would celebrate a traitor

I remember someone asking him when we could pull the troops out of Afghanistan and he didn’t seem to understand the question. To him it’s just a given that the US will occupy a country indefinitely after going to war with them.

16 years ago this euphoric cunt was bashing bush for the very same reasons he's on McCain's dick.