Be me

>be me
>be uni student who attends to top tier college in Japan
>go back to the hometown where shitty uneducated people live
>my father said "long time no see, son. How is life in college?"
>I told, "Life in college is so fucking great, I don't have to stand with retarded people anymore!"
>my father said "Don't forget that you raise in here! This is your hometown; you must come back to this place and inherit our lands."
>I told, "what? I don't need useless lands. It's useless in 2018. I will sell it away after you died, I want to keep living in Tokyo or NYC(or Silicon Valley). I will probably get the career as the banker."
>father said "NO. NO No. you have the duty to inherit tradition. We have rich family history, this is your hometown. Why don't you come back?"
>I told "Because I hate non-educated idiots (like you), and there is no good job in this fucking outdated small town. I fucking hate this town with outdated customs. I have opportunity to make the ton of money, and why do I have to give up for what?"

I wonder why people who are living in small town tend to be so fucking idiot. Aren't they have no vision of life? No goal? no achievement?

Attached: Colorful-Japan-Landscape-Wallpaper-PC.jpg (1920x1080, 668K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=55&v=GoTBRpcaZS0
youtube.com/watch?v=n70AgNDh6qg
yuki.la/pol/175670898
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/155182805/
youtube.com/watch?v=Y7yQwQtSN7M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice pasta friendo-san

Fuck off nip.

I wish we had more than 2 atomic bombs to drop on your pathetic country during WW2.

The only good nip is a dead nip

Attached: fyjfkfyult.gif (250x202, 1.11M)

>selling the land and not developing it
Despite all that schooling you're still a fucking retard.

>I told, "what? I don't need useless lands. It's useless in 2018. I will sell it away after you died
Jesus you're an asshole. Hopefully you grow up and apologize before your father passes away

MUH DICK

Attached: 1530168836905.jpg (754x800, 316K)

Old pasta

>pretending to be japanese
Kay. Either that or you're that nip that is a literal cuck.

>be me
>be studente universitario in the multicultural city of bologna
>go back to the hometown in veneto, where shitty uneducated people live
>my father said "DIOBON long time no see, son. How is life in uni?"
>I told, "Life in uni is so fucking great, I don't have to stand with stupid provincialotti anymore!"
>my father said "Don't forget that you raise in here! This is your hometown; you must come back to this place and inherit our radicchio lands."
>I told, "what? I don't need useless lands. It's useless in 2018. I will sell it away after you died, I want to keep living in Bologna. I will probably get the career as cultural mediator for refugees."
>father said "DIO CANCARO NO. you have the duty to inherit tradition. We have rich family history, this is your hometown. Why don't you come back?"
>I told "Because I hate non-educated imbriagoni (like you), and there is no good job in this fucking outdated small town. I fucking hate this town with outdated customs. I have opportunity to scam taxpayers out of money to keep running refugees centres, and why do I have to give up for what?"

It's 2018.

Stock is more profitable form of investment than land

Learn Finance and Economics. Dumb shit

you must commit sudoku to restore your family honor

This pasta is better with the nippon pepe pic

>selling land in 2018
rent it you fool and become a (((landowner))). Then use the profits from that to buy/rent out more land.
if you really want to aim for high society, get used to this

Like keeping family traditions isn't a vision or goal you pasta jap

>Stock is more profitable form of investment than land
lol look at this retard. Land in Silicon Valley or Vancouver has outpaced stocks by orders of magnitude.

Yes Goyim!
Dont work the land, become a banker

Attached: 32543452.jpg (501x504, 63K)

and we are not talking about silicon valley. DUMB Shit-kun :3

>putting money over family and tradition
You must be one of the stupid ones

>. I will sell it away after you died, I want to keep living in Tokyo or NYC(or Silicon Valley).

Fuck off we are full!

> disrespecting his own father
Are you a real jap?

Even freaking Koreans respect their parents.

They ar efucking retad. period

Nice pasta!

WTAF, Japan? Is this supposed to be a shitpost? This isn't like you.

Attached: dog_harakiri.webm (480x480, 986K)

It 100% is, some kind of burger larping as a Japanese.

nagasaki nigger

He preferred to die instead of living among niggers. What a noble creature.

>I'm going to sell land that I own!
Did you hear about God making a new batch soon?

>Not making your small hometown into a big city with only your wits
You can't detect a fun and challenging life even when it's dangling in front of your face, you dumb chink.

Attached: 35243288_2016032048429683_2019417107736821760_n.png (960x959, 1.69M)

>I want to live in Silicon Valley!!
Opinion discarded. Forever.

Old Pasta

b8 thread

You were warned.

Poor doggo

>real Italian pasta

Delicious!

I'm going to pee in your coke rural retard

>city people all voted for Hillary
>urban retards voted for Trump
That's why you have to move to the city. Good job!

Attached: 54626526.jpg (312x342, 32K)

lel

underrated post

why are even their dogs slant eyed?

>Stock is more profitable form of investment than land

Because you're too much of a fucking idiot to know how to use it.

You sit here and complain how everyone in your backwater town are fucking idiots when you somehow can't grasp why a wealthy man with DECADES more experience than you would pay you out the ass for your land so you can go thoughtlessly blow it all on stocks.
>Lol it must be because somehow you are smarter than he and have picked the more lucrative business venture

This whole thread is shitty proxy bait anyways, why am I responding?

Dumbass.

I love Japan.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=55&v=GoTBRpcaZS0

youtube.com/watch?v=n70AgNDh6qg

WHITE PIGGU GO HOMEE!!!
FUKKA YUU!!!!

I agree, no point of being chained to some land. Go out there and make something of yourself. Stay in Business and Finance and you will be fine.

^this
The bait was stale the first time someone posted this.

Attached: DcKaMxGVwAAnSxr.jpg (1200x858, 93K)

Can you please let me talk to your father? I will use the land.

You sound like a snobby jerk. Your parents probably helped all the way through school and now you've decided you're superior.

Doggo showed the chinkman how a nip dies when battle is over. Although I think the chinkman said, screw it doggo is dinner.

No. I will sell the land and obtain money, then I will pay MBA's tutitionn.
Perfect plan

What school are you planning on going to?

Do you want an entrepreneur start or head straight into corporate?

Pasta from Japanese? Should I call these noodles?

Also, what did you score on your GMAT?

kek.

Your side was the evil ZOG

this is stale pasta, david-kun. zzz

neither, he's a larping faggot on a proxy sitting on his ass at home and will never go to business school. He won't post a pic of his hand to prove he's even asian, let alone tell the truth

You should apologise to him. Living materialistically in big hedonistic cities isn't as good as the nice country side or suburbs

I am headed back to my hometown to invest my future fortune in uplifting others. Likewise I will be essentially the owner of the fucking town rather than just another asshole going to shitty clubs in a big city or taking selfies in front of the parking spot I lease.

Sad, I was kinda hoping we could talk about that stuff. Never mind

stale pasta

Not decided yet.

I am uni student so that I need at least 3 years job experience. right?

Oldfag

t. amerimutt

Attached: americanbrainlet.png (220x230, 10K)

Are people this fucking dense today.
Here, hire a property manager.
Tell them what you want. Check on it every once in a while.Never get rid of property use it.
Keep the free advice, I won't charge you my normal 400 an hour. - Your welcome.

Attached: art-of.jpg (363x500, 36K)

It depends on what you want to do. A GMAT is essentially required so I would recommend for you to study it. An MBA isn't exactly required but it can get you connections in whatever business field you want to go into. There are also many other courses you can do such as Executive Education which are short courses targeted at specific areas for executives.

I studied at INSEAD and they have over 50+ executive courses (besides the master programmes and thee MBA) which really add a boost to your resume.

Corporate Governance, Digital Transformation and inovation, Leadership etc etc.

>INSEAD
No thanks.

I am planning to study in NYC, Colombia or Chicago booth.

I really pursue my career as banker. and MBA is essential step to be president :3

I read this with Jap roro accent

>phoneposting to bump your own bait thread
fuck off david-kun
yuki.la/pol/175670898

Instead competes with Harvard. It is a good school. If you think an MBA will make you a president your deluded. Assuming you can score great on your GMAT (its a deciding factor for business school) You won't just start out as a c level executive. At most, you will be mid-level management.

INSEAD*

>Chicago
god luck user

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7yQwQtSN7M

I'm just saying think hard about it. Shelling out $130,000 for an MBA which doesn't guarantee you a place on the board is not advisable. It will obviously sharpen your skills but its a warning. A lot of MBA students are pretty salty so do some research before you spend your money.

I thought it is meme school.
you know, european MBA is kind overrated. After all, America is center of industry, why don't you learn things in US?

>phoneposting to bump your own bait thread
fuck off david-kun
yuki.la/pol/175670898