Why is pedophilia so prevalent among actors?

why is pedophilia so prevalent among actors?

Attached: 1535822034493.jpg (1420x946, 107K)

Don't you dare try to give The Goose the Gunn/Harmon treatment

How does this dude still look like he's 24

he's got pedo eyes

that's the power of being a fit white male

They're like werewolves, user.

>why is pedophilia so prevalent among jews?

Attached: Talmud Pedophelia.jpg (1648x3168, 2.47M)

Faggot, kys

>le based goose
he's a fucking leaf whose also a male feminist
go choke on your soi

They learn it from their masters at Hollywood

Attached: 1534341428533.jpg (640x640, 47K)

he's near 50 isnt he? dayum

I have a feeling that most men are naturally sexually attracted to younger teens but they all suppress it. I mean, there's nothing wrong with being attracted to someone as long as you don't act on it, right? Most men recognize that it's wrong to have a relationship with someone so young but if someone has power, it may corrupt them and think it's okay (narcissism of Hollywood).

Where's the jew star with the pedo symbol cooked into it?

>Profession largely based on physical attraction
>Tons of attractive children condensed into one place (Hollywood)
>Tons of rich old men who are experts at keeping secrets

Its an inevitability in that setting, but its also a lot more widespread than you think.

booze.

Because they were selected to be actors because they are child molesters. That is why they are "trusted" to be on camera by the establishment.

it's a requirement

Attached: TURD3 Farting in my hands with my pants wrapped around my hands while farting_themovie.png (985x900, 342K)

Because actors are attractive and usually start their career as children and therefore were prime targets for pedophiles themselves.

because they are kikes

Attached: 2gjbsp.jpg (634x441, 97K)

>I have a feeling that most men are naturally sexually attracted to younger teens but they all suppress it.

Again, the actors in question are pedos. If you cannot tell the difference between a 15 yr old and 18 yr old, that is one thing. If you cannot tell the difference between a 5 yr old and 18 yr old, you need to be locked up for the well being of humanity.

Attached: 1535231371328.jpg (789x450, 58K)

is this a joke? it has to be

used to love Bill Maher's show on HBO especially when Coulter was on it

Millie is already too old wtf?

He's only 37

>goose has 13 years before he even peaks
wew

The perverted ones are being made famous and the talented ones are being pressured into being perverts because that way they are easily controllable. And child rapists don't rat each other out, most the producers and directors are prob massive degenerates as well, and they want to be with their own.

I say kill em all.

HGH, no doubt.

That shit is overflowing in Hollywood and any upper-class part of society that values youthful looks.

The only way to get to the top is being psychopathic and degenerate, this applies to acting, music, politics and business.

Only 43%?

>Don't you dare try to give The Goose the Gunn/Harmon treatment

He was part of the mickey mouse club

anyone who has sex with someone under the age of 25 must hang, anyone who is under 25 having sex must be arrested for social disorder, put into a re-education camp, and then put on a list that tracks mentally ill people for the rest of their lives

>why is pedophilia so prevalent among actors?
Because it’s fine if they’re over nine.
If there’s grass on the field, play ball.

Attached: AF0F9DC4-AD4F-4E32-A4B5-BA4B20C083C3.jpg (500x493, 81K)

Women should be married off to work in the house and impregnated at age twelve.

>jewish circle-jerk thread
Gross, kill yourselves.

Nice UUID, faggot.

Attached: GHBTPrally.jpg (554x650, 82K)