Why does Jow Forums not differentiate between Wahabis and moderate muslims?

Why does Jow Forums not differentiate between Wahabis and moderate muslims?

This contributes to radicalisation on both sides.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (2368x2831, 452K)

Because Islam conquered pretty much the entire Mediterranean not less than 900 years ago and they appear to be trying again.

This isn't Wahabism its the Mullahs of Islam attempting to force expansionist manifest destiny and export Islam world wide....which has always been the goal, by subversion or sword.

Islam is a virus and it must be destroyed. Because in their perfect world we're a global theocracy under Allah....and there is no denying that.

I also live in Germany, Hans, and I never met a moderate Muslim. Not here, not in the UK, not in Israel and not in the US. Show me a moderate Muslim and I show you a 5 legged unicorn.

Attached: B797CA52-E0C8-4962-AA4D-82ABF3D1449A.jpg (630x356, 71K)

I literally did in the OP

>and I never met a moderate Muslim
Blatant lie. Not even you believe that.

Sufis are genuinely good guys. Persian shias are based anti-zionists. I hate all Muslim arabs no matter what

stop destroying Islam and licking their asses
the west is destroying itself by its degenerate society
Islam may look uncivilized but it lead to victory in the end

Attached: file.png (700x1046, 1.29M)

Because moderate Muslims will side with radicals over kuffar. And a moderate is someone who doesn't actively kill infidels in Islam

Attached: 1508034633756.jpg (640x487, 97K)

Moderate Islam does not exist. People who call themselves 'moderate' are really agnostic/atheist/non practising Muslims.

The ideas that
>women are subhuman and must be subservient to men
>anyone who is not Muslim is subhuman and may be killed
>anyone who leaves Islam must be killed
are central to being a Muslim, among other horrible shit. That's why even 'moderate' Muslims in my country beat the shit out of gay people.

Why does Jow Forums not differentiate between arabs and moderate arabs?
same shit

Get ready for WW3 kikes.

Attached: 1515804119711.jpg (2588x3480, 2.39M)

Attached: 1528611128825.jpg (2152x1820, 2.19M)

Attached: 1528915382794.jpg (2236x2381, 3.61M)

Nobodys fault but their own if they can't keep their house in order.

>Why does Jow Forums not differentiate between Wahabis and moderate muslims?
One rapes and murders. The other cheers him on. There's not much of a difference.

>Toss gays off roofs
>Moderate
Yeah, I guess compared to literally beheading and crucifying sorcerers

>radicalisation
It should not matter if we don't let them in our countries

moderate muslims are not real muslims. There is some interpretations of the Koran that is more reasonable than others, Wahabis nailed it.

The only two muslim people I have met and and hung out with were definitely moderate. One, a lady muslim from Bosnia, came to the US as a teenager to flee the war. She drank alcohol like a fucking sailor, had the mouth of a sailor, and if I was single I would have pounded her. She was pretty hot. Two, I met, thru mutual friends, a guy from Iraq. He snuck out when Saddam took power. He faked papers in Jordan I think, flew to Australia, claimed asylum and then came to the US. Then worked his ass off to pay to have his Mom and the rest of his family to do the same. He was a muslim, he didn't eat pork and went to mosque every Friday. we were always waiting on him cause our group always went out on Friday night. He married a white American girl, she had to convert, but he didn't control her by nay means. He loved America and the freedom we have here. I talked to him about 9/11 and he said it make him sick to see that. Everything about it from the attacks to the "Kill All Muslims" meme. He was scared a little right after, but that went away he said. He said he left Iraq to get away from the mentality of the radicals. He wanted to be free to do what he wanted. He made a shit ton of money too. He bought cars here in the US like high end sports cars and Tahoes and shit, pimped them out and sold them in Kuait. He fucking made bank because the people would pay three times what he paid for the cars even with the shipping added in. I met him through my friends wheel and tire shop. He bought all his wheels there. We even got to go out in a Ford GT he bought. Good times.

Because the difference between the two isn't great enough to be of any importance, not to mention that a lot of the stupid shit in Islam isn't radical but mainstream.

Because we don't want either of you in our countries. Stick to your own.

there is no difference.

>and I never met a moderate Muslim
>Blatant lie. Not even you believe that.

They all believe in the shit they believe in. If they don’t take the stuff litersally they don’t even call themselves Muslim... but that is extremely rare.

>Muslim detected
Fuck off.

They sound like decent people. I'd still rather they didn't exist.

Its simply Divide and Conquer, Mehmet.

Every religion is trash, and especially Islam and Christianity. There's no such thing as a moderate Muslim/Christian.

The more degenerate the west becomes the more it becomes a threat to their way of life.

because most muslims will side with wahabis before siding with christians

>find Ahmadiyya Islam
>"wow, these people actually seem sane"
>almost their entire existence is centred around running PR/damage control for the other kebabs

Fuck it, get removed.

Attached: 1524429264315.jpg (600x368, 69K)

>can't tell if trolling or just retarded
Pretty much everything except snake handlers and Westbury Baptist Church is moderate Christianity, and they're just slightly right of center.

I'm not even sure what an extremist Christian would be, really. I guess the guys that shoot doctors and blow up abortion clinics are about the only true Deus Vult types we make anymore.

Extremist Muslims are driving trucks into crowds and blowing themselves up every fucking day, though.

Neither one has any business in europe.

Moderate Muslims do not exist, just call yourself by your country of origin (e.g. Iraqi) if you don't believe in Islam. People will instantly treat you better.

You're in luck, because user made them up.

A Christian is someone who believes in the Bible and acts according to it. Such person cannot be described by the word "moderate".

Muslims are mostly defending themselves from Whit*id aggression or reciprocating.

The day entire Muslim armies invade Albin*idstan, massacre their people, rape their children in front of their families and then proceed to murder them all, build concentration camps inside their own country and torture the native inside of it, napal strike villages, throw white phosphorous and depleted uranium at entire cities, kill their people by starvating and drought by destroying Water and electricity supplying centers, rob them of their own natural resources you Whit*ids can cry me fucking river over the "evilness and aggression" of Muslims.

Bet she loves sucking white cock.

A moderate muslim stays in their own country and doesn't support the jihad effort by migrating.

A muslim living in a non-muslim country is by definition not moderate.

Oh, and Salafist victims are mostly Muslim, and Salafist crimes are in the advantage of Albin*id reactionaries who use them to dehumanize Muslims and Arab ppl in general, despite the fact they're their biggest victims.

Attached: moderate islam.jpg (610x343, 51K)

All muslim filth are one and the same, they all worship the same camel fucking prophet. No wonder Sweden is fucking done for it, because they have delusion fools like you.

all muslims are the same, the holiest place in islam is a satanic symbol.

You don't even know what "jihad" means you idiot.

define moderate

Attached: nhto8nLUTx1shhsz2.jpg (500x529, 42K)

Albin*ids use a torture and execution device as the symbol of their main religion so I wouldn't be out to point fingers at others.

Yeah, and nobody follows the bible like it's written. Literally nobody. Crazy fuckheads like WBC are about the only ones even trying. Muslims just go "Hold my coffee, watch this." and outlaw music while stoning rape victims.

Exactly. So there's no such thing as a moderate Christian. Only moderate people who falsely identify as Christian.

Sure, a retarded person might see it that way.

Why would someone who doesn't follow the Bible be considered a real Christian?

Why would someone call themselves an anarchist when they'd just be killed the second societies rules weren't keeping them alive?

I'm not a muslim you fucktard. I have met TWO muzzies in my entire life that I hung out with and the girl muslim looked whiter than me, in fact, I didn't even know she was a muslim until she told me. I still don't trust the vast majority of them because unlike my two acquaintances, Muslims really don't integrate into our society. These two did, thus being my friend. I have never met an un-assymilated Muslim. And I never will because they don't run in my circle, they run in their own. I guess I'm a bad person for hanging out with two moderate Muslims. Got ya. You faggot.

Because you haven't read Kropotkin.

>Wahabis and moderate muslims?

A moderate Muslim rapes a woman and then sells her, a Wahabi rapes a woman and burns her alive for having been raped

>moderate muslims
KEK

Attached: 1531862852366.jpg (610x336, 83K)

based and redpilled

Attached: the-difference-between-moderate-muslim-and-radical-muslim2.png (500x398, 102K)

Attached: the-difference-between-moderate-muslim-and-radical-muslim.png (500x461, 125K)

I don't care about muslims as long as they fuck off back to their original land.

Aslong as they are in the desert and bot leeching off western governments , they can preach whatever horseshit they want.

fpbp

>This contributes to radicalisation on both sides.
I've found most people who say this to be libshits who want to concern troll and wage a finger at 'the unenlightened.'

Their radicalization is no one else's responsibility. Blow them all up.

>guess I'm a bad person for hanging out with two moderate Muslims. Got ya. You faggot.
Yes, you are. Also, there's no such thing as a moderate Muslim. Ask your tirefriend(if he exists) what should happen to those that leave Islam. Fucking retard.

a moderate is the one who stands by and watches the fundamentalist moslem cut your head off
he will then cover for the extreme elements by saying islam is peace and we arent all like that
meanwhile he has 10 kids and half are moderate and a few will be fanatics
the only way to ensure no fanatic moslems are in your society is to have NO moslems in your society
because there will always be a % that revert to the koranic teachings and instructions of their pedophile prophet

Any organization that promotes the genital mutilation of children is evil and must be destroyed.

A shitskin's a shitskin.

because even the moderates all impregnate their first cousins. i dont want to live among those retards

google Muslim Inbreeding, you pig. I am so glad you people don't eat pork. You fuck your cousins, but at least you are not cannibals. There is no victory for you, only disease and inbreeding.