Don’t black women find this shit insulting?

A vast majority of the interracial ads promote BMWF couples, don’t black women find this insulting? Black women aren’t good enough for black men or black women have no role in modern society?

Attached: F2740443-32D8-40EE-9B72-85C28EBFA780.jpg (1334x750, 137K)

Black female here. It's not insulting because all the good black women are stealing white men. The media can promote all the lies they want

Attached: EJXD2719.jpg (591x644, 127K)

Look at that disgusting mutt, holy shit.

>stealing all the closeted white men
Ftfy

Attached: 1533125640824.jpg (700x736, 484K)

They don't seem to mind being single mothers provided they get welfare.

Get your monkey paws off my brothers you jungle Jezebel

Post tits u fuckin nigger

Attached: happydylan.jpg (1024x1024, 57K)

Also, I think I was born racist. I have black friends BUT I do not find black people attractive. Can’t this be a genetic thing? I find white women with wide noses equally unattractive.

They are both good looking people, but they created one horrendous mongrel. Why would you actually just nuke your genetic legacy I don't get it.

Black women hate BMWF more than we do, the fact that they're not being utilized against this is truly a waste

Attached: 1516479544919.jpg (800x800, 111K)

No one likes niggers retard

Don't be so afraid to flaunt your non-degenerate sexual attractions, u fucking liberal blue pill faggot

Attached: annefrank.jpg (421x500, 40K)

Don't listen to people telling you to post tits. If you're black then posting ass is the real prize

Attached: 1511928379311.png (419x665, 38K)

This

Attached: f03f9c16465566f36344384e912cb222.jpg (942x848, 83K)

Checked. Listen Mohamed, I’ve been fighting niggers my whole life. I grew up in a NY suburb and have no issue throwing down or calling one a nigger. I’m also gen x and voted trump. All I want to know is if it’s an inherited disgust

Where from? Do you want a white bf? I'll be that

Attached: gentiles.jpg (750x588, 64K)

I find it pretty insulting that you keep posting here, shill. You're so, so bad at it. Do you browse tumlr a lot?

Shill? This is the only place you can openly ask this shit. What would you rather discuss, faggot? Or is this that gay “hex code image shill” bullshit. Posting from an iPhone you subhuman brainlet.

What black bois don't seem to understand is that the attractive 9s & 10s sheboons are not into nigger culture.

black girl here, i don't care anymore. black men don't want us so why wait around for them. also they are notoriously awful and absent fathers, white women can have them. even as the most undesirable women according to statistics i plan to live in a large city that will give me a decent dating pool to pick from. i'll probably end up with some white or mixed asian leftist and that's fine by me.

post tits fucking nigger

That's cute. You know we can see which posts you make through your poster ID, right?

desu just ignore the fucking booming cunts

he even used a brand name in his fucking post, what a brainwashed cunt lol

Attached: americanposters.png (449x218, 13K)

relax

u missed the last 7 off my post number

dw, I've got all the proof I need that you're a nigger now (low iq)

if you want to raise ur iq u need to post nudes

Lol nobody gives a fuck about black women

>graph
>7-1/2" circumference enjoyable.
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST LMAO

Attached: 1530189162953.gif (512x384, 3.23M)

This boy looks like somebody rendered the 56% face. Holy shit!

Attached: 56.png (200x164, 50K)

Black females don't even notice they are being bombarded with propaganda dumbass. That's like trying to ask a chimp how the banana tastes.