Christina Carlin-Kraft

>Christina Carlin-Kraft
>murdered
red pill me /pol, did she simply pay the toll or was is just a robbery-murder?

Attached: HyGvZCALm_930x525__1.jpg (930x525, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6111907/Funeral-held-Playboy-model-strangled-death-Philadelphia.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: S1WFVzuvX_720x0__1.jpg (720x1279, 58K)

She relaxed around blacks. That's toll paid

what are you americans doing to save white women from black and brown guys? or have you given up?

Just let nature take its course. The news is better warning than anything else

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6111907/Funeral-held-Playboy-model-strangled-death-Philadelphia.html

>At 2.40am, Harris texted a friend boasting about meeting a 'sexy a** white b****' at her house'

A white woman alone willingly associating with blacks is asking for it.

It appears she was a violent alcoholic and a coalburner. Literally nothing of value was lost. Toll Status: Paid.

this right here

It's called drugs.
/thread

Attached: 1519618003730.png (1050x1621, 581K)

hmm, id say its about women being ignorant and someone has to red pill them

can you americans tell me if the TV is showing this case, mentioning that the murderer is black and showing his picture?

Toll paid in full

Either working as a prostitute or buying drugs, then got killed by dealer/client. Toll paid.

Seriously fuck her. She's not a child, she's not mentally defective and she's lived long enough to know that hanging with the homeys is akin to playing russian roulette.

Her only way out of purgatory is for the media to use her death as a warning to other white girls.

Burn the coal pay the fucking toll

I actually have some second hand on this girl concerning her behavior in bars here in ardmore and bryn mawr pa.She was often flagged because of bizarre and unruly behavior and was also known to take home just about anyone.She tried to kiss my nieces husband who is a bartender in front of her and did,from what i was told,a shitload of blow.I believe she was mentally ill which causes uncontrollable drinking , drugging and promiscuous behavior.

Attached: bipolar-disorder.jpg (740x375, 79K)

>philadelphia
found your problem right there

>charged with 1st 2nd and 3rd degree murder.

But that's not how the law works Philly

Whoooo caaaares ... ?

Another roastie less, another potential false accuser less.

Gooood.

Her behavior suggested that she was functional(at least lately before her death) but mentally ill.A few people that in know personally have said that she was really beautiful but also seriously crazy

>Alexander Cuckatelli

Attached: Screenshot_20180901-172726.png (1080x1575, 1.76M)

Which bars did this piece of trash go to? Can't remember ever fucking her.

t. 34yo Main Line boomer

Attached: 1524902012806.png (800x802, 1.02M)