Jewish involvement in Fallout games?

Apart from the (forced) high amount of female and nigger soldiers/raiders in the game and the fact that Inon Zur (music composer) is jewish, I don't see how this game series is "jewified". This series is big bucks so one would expect SJW/race issues to be exploited and used for propaganda.

Also, if someone could provide solid proof Todd Howard is a jew please show it here (I've only seen claims without evidence)

Attached: 1056779-1311599018.jpg (568x702, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZeniMax_Media
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_A._Altman
fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Fallout:_New_Vegas_NCR_characters
fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Joanna_Tibbett
fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Jimmy_(Fallout:_New_Vegas)
fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Carrie_Boyd
fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Betsy_(Fallout:_New_Vegas)
fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Rebecca_Lineholm
fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Haggerty
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sage

Attached: Communistdetectedonamericansoillethalforceengaged_.jpg (625x352, 85K)

That was a prewar robot, the USA was pro democracy during the cold war.

I came across two dykes, one from the NCR and the other from the Brotherhood, I killed them with a machete in the name of Caesar.

LGBT degeneracy has no place in the future.

Just buy Skyrim again and delete this thread

WTF, I had no idea this was even in question. I'm always pleasantly surprised by all the redpills hidden within the games.

Fallout is made by Bethesda, which also produced the based and redpilled Elder Scrolls games, and is also releasing the up-and-coming anti-immigrant DOOM.

Who cares it's fallout.

Who even said this game was jewed

thank you for posting this, this is the funniest thing i've ever seen a nazi say

What are you even doing here? Don't you know these people will give you the rope?

i thought this game was pretty red pilled over all

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZeniMax_Media
>Robert A. Altman (Chairman and CEO)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_A._Altman
>Robert was born to a Jewish family[2][3] in 1947. He is the son of Norman Altman and Sophie Altman. Norman Altman, a graduate of Harvard Law School, who died in 1997, was a real estate lawyer and investor, and founded the Washington, DC law firm Krooth and Altman.

Fallout 4 was (((Jewed))) by the fact of how much content was cut from the game to make holiday release.

user, did you sleep at night?

he's not a nazi, even more, he is a faggot like you.

Obsidian made this game which is why it is the superior fallout game of anything after 1 & 2.

a grossly disproportionate amount of doctors and engineers are non white

It's a common inquiry to pol fans that like vidya sorry but fun is ok here
sorry but fun is ok here it's ok to like games when you can afford them shit piss argentina face
Now I knew zenimax was jewish but that still raises the question of Todd's ancestry and maybe even the ancestry of that crazy lore head who made alot of morrowind's story up
I bet at least the latter is based and redbilled

>if you goyim get an 85 on metacritic you all get bonuses!
>gets 84
>in an industry well-known for buying reviews
Obsidian got jewed by their kike overlords.

I have no idea about Todd Howard, seems plausible but I haven't found any concrete proof. I just started re-delving into elderscrolls lore the other day (first started playing morrowind as a kid and got hooked) and it is very interesting stuff indeed. I am starting to lean towards the elder scrolls being some sort of open quasi-initiation to the curious and perceptive.

>Fallout is made by Bethesda

Attached: 1507126044650.jpg (843x627, 272K)

Hah if you are new to ES lore look into High-Rock and Breton lore it's pretty much elven royalty getting HUMAN'D.
It's the first time I ever saw genetic replacement in a story before

Wat? Fallout NV was redpilled

hopefully based t-too..

A lot of the guys working on it like Sawyer are massive SJWs and lefties but smart enough/good enough writers to know that in an open world game about choice you give people choices and make them viable. Only reason the Legion is so shit in NV is because deadlines meant they had to cut a bunch of stuff like settlements across the Colorado out.

They threw American Chinese (((Commie sympthisers))) into camps and did experiments on them. Like the bomb collars in the Big Empty.

95% of the NPCs in this game are nameless randomized goons. Most of the named NPC women are shopkeepers or just regular wasteland survivors, with the exception of a couple of followers. There are no women in positions of authority in the NCR as far as I'm aware (aside from Tandi, but she's long gone by NV) and definitely not in the Legion.

>caesar's legion
>agaisnt lgbtcuckery

u clealry havent played much have u

Bethesda is jewish as fuck, more news at 11

That’s every Bethesda RPG since they went to consoles.

It just doesn't seem statistically possible for there to be so many niggers in the Fallout universe. How did so many survive?

THIS
Fallout is a RP game (except FO4 I guess) you could either go around killing niggers and faggots or you could go around giving them gibs and helping them,

doubt anyone involved in making the game gives a fuck about this. People are reading too far into it.
Also consider their portrayal of ceaser's legion. Seems they wanted to create an interesting, realistic portrayal of a hierarchical ideology; they weren't at all cartoonish

>he think NCR propaganda is more true than Legion's action
you haven't tried to talk to the gay male prostitute, have you?

>tons of niggers
>homosexuals
>kill wholesome straight White pretty blonde female while siding with shitskins to "successfully" pass the mission for a story line
>redpilled
0/10

the kikes stole the company from Christopher Weaver, they pushed them out.

Railroad is pozzed. Then again it could be a thinly veiled red pill. Overall the fallout and ES games havent been infected by jews.

Sawyer said it's very important for him to put homosexuals in games and that he yells at other when he doesn't get his way

Think about this.

Fallout New Vegas was predictive programming for the Las Vegas false flag. Blade Runner 2049 features a version of Las Vegas after it's irradiated . It came out less than a month after the attempt to nuke las vegas.

Attached: 1512824095142.jpg (2025x1777, 2.01M)

>they weren't at all cartoonish
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. A lot of people actually believe this.

>tons of niggers
Yeah, it's extremely surprising that niggers managed to multiply even more considering it's been 70 years and that you see few in the game.
>homosexuals
A massive first world country has faggots. Imagine my shock.
>kill wholesome straight White pretty blonde female while siding with shitskins to "successfully" pass the mission for a story line
literally what

Attached: 1535092622790.png (568x385, 276K)

Have you even played the fucking game??

Thats precisely how they operate, wait for an intelligent goy to create something of value and merit, then buy out the company and use it to enact their own agenda.

You sure showed me. Tell me how I'm wrong at least so I can respond you stupid leaf.

fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Fallout:_New_Vegas_NCR_characters

suppose "weren't at all" was an overstatement, looking back on it there were some aspects that were ridiculous. They at least gave them solid ideological ground as a group. One good walk away form the game believing the legion was best for the mojave, seems some did.

didn't know that. Though it seems like they needed some degeneracy to accurately portray the strip. wouldn't there be homosexuals in that kind of world?

>you see few in the game.
wtf you talking about, they're all over.
>A massive first world country has faggots. Imagine my shock.
>justifying faggotry in a game
0/10
>literally what
mission for gun runners in town, go collect some girl at a base, trick her to sell her family farm then murder her, do this all for niggers, you fail the mission if you don't.
wow, such based.

Only the music composer is jew (Israeli) and as much as I hate Israelis and jews, the music is pretty good. Todd is definitely ashkenazi though

Why would there be faggots in a post-apocalyptic world with feral mutated animals and radiated ghouls? If we take into account the fact that gays are a significant minority globally in the our current day, then its only logical to assume that in scenario like Fallout they either:
>no longer exist since humanity has returned to a more primitive state of a society
>exist, but are extremely rare and nowhere to be seen, so much so that you are more likely to encounter a deathclaw than them

It doesn't add up even for nogs to survive a nuclear annihilation. Even if by some miracle they do survive they would probably get eaten by giant radscorpions or killed by super mutants.

Okay, now show me the women in positions of authority. So far all I'm seeing is researchers and some low level soldiers. And also this:
fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Joanna_Tibbett
>Joanna Tibbett was the vice-president for president Tandi. When Tandi died in 2248, Tibbett was then sworn into office as president. However, after just 5 years she was voted out of office (2253) after 38 NCR citizens were murdered by raiders in the Mojave Wasteland. She was replaced by Wendell Peterson.
Wow, what a strong leader.

>A massive first world country has faggots. Imagine my shock.
Fuck off retard, there's straight up some nigger faggot prostitute in the game.
>Jimmy is a homosexual male prostitute for hire living in Westside in 2281.
fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Jimmy_(Fallout:_New_Vegas)

The Demons are so obviously immigrants they even had a person in the game talk about how we need make it comfortable for the demons and then a demon says I'm mortally challenged.

thing is nobody liked the Railroad

>Cherrypicked one person and a really minor character

Todd is redpilled

Attached: 1492741929416.png (2000x2000, 3.95M)

Sawyer is good at balance autism and writing right-wing characters, but when he writes left-wing character he lets his gay politics get to him, he made a cringy, sassy, black woman companion in Pillars of Eternity

What about Boyarsky? I think he might be a jew

I'm not combing through 161 pages just to figure out what you're trying to hint at. Make your point or fuck off.

what about fallout 4 is that Jewified also do you think TES 6 will have pink Mohawks and lesbians around every corner. Or will it be like fallout it has a bit of feminism and niggers and the occasional gay character but apart of that it's a good game or will it go full Alt right and be pro white

>disproportionate amount of doctors and engineers are non white
Which makes it even more fun to beat them to a pulp with a power-fist

fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Carrie_Boyd
fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Betsy_(Fallout:_New_Vegas) (literal dyke btw)
fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Rebecca_Lineholm
fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Haggerty
Just randomly picked out a few female characters in the NCR

Then don't do the mission lmao. The absolute state of rpg players not knowing they have options in one of the few games to have options in a decade.

Hmm, come think of it there are quite a lot of nogs in the game, well, it's safe to say that with the forced linear story line of Fallout 2 they kind of showed what views they hold

The main plot is pretty much the original myth of postWW2 era in the eyes of Jews
>Enclave is literally the ebil nazis wanting to gas everyone
>muh based egalitarian democracy NCR will prevail
>Oh boy oh gawd slay the Golem (Frank Horrigan) and blow up their base!
And 3 was just more of a parody of it all, to rub it in

Attached: Racial draft1.jpg (622x342, 54K)

>tons of niggers and homosexuals
yeah that you get to fucking murder

Attached: 1533334040127.png (546x662, 720K)

Intentionally missing the point or stupid, it shouldn't be there at all.

todd joined after TES's conception

>do you think TES 6 will have pink Mohawks and lesbians around every corner
I certainly hope note. Elder Scrolls lore tends to be so brutally honest in its execution that I have trouble visualizing them going down this road. If they do manage it ,add it to the growing list of once valuable franchises that have been entirely destroyed by identity politics and increase my own personal sadness by a tangible amount.

Attached: 1496176223449.jpg (268x291, 17K)

>there will never be an ES game as good as Morrowind

Attached: 1486074316664.jpg (234x250, 19K)

Cass is a massive whore though, if you get her killed you can think of it as someone getting thot patrolled

I feel like playing Skyrim now but just the thought of having to install those 200+ mods again just to make the game playable...

Attached: 1535656217743.png (437x431, 149K)

cant believed you saved that bs

Haven't played much but recently on fallout 4 I found an easter egg. In that place where you find that cult "pillars of the community". After exterminating them I looked around a bit because the name raised an eyebrow. There it was in plain sight at the front of the building - two broken pillars with a red barrel behind one and a blue barrel behind the other, an obvious nod to (((Freemasonry))).

There we fucking go. Now we can have a discussion. Let's see here. Carrie Boyd was too incompetent to interrogate a Legion centurion by herself and needs your help. I can't defend Betsy, she's fucking awful from what I'm seeing, but apparently she was weak enough to get raped by a druggie. Rebecca's page is pretty barren but she's a Ranger so I'll give you that one. And Haggerty's background is literally her bitching about her job.

None of these characters are actually important though, which was my whole point. Not on the level of Ambassador Crocker or Kimball or anyone like that.

The originals are pretty good, but the series is downhill from fallout 3 onwards. You see niggers, chinks and spics festering throughout the world, and in fallout 3 you're forced to play as a literal amerimutt

Attached: 1534251061801.png (2948x1366, 357K)

It is punished by the death penalty.

Fallout new Vegas wasn’t touched by Jews pal.

>there will never be an ES game as good as Morrowind
100% agree. Although I have never played Daggerfall and have seen many argue that it is ultimately the superior game.

Attached: 1464593708877s.jpg (250x240, 11K)

What in the fuck did you just say faggot???

Attached: 0EA38A8B-7C05-484F-B790-81BC78DF6A6F.jpg (519x549, 75K)

Fallout is pretty uncontaminated by poz.

a sob story about her father and the family farm and some other wholesomeness and you say massive whore. sounds like justification to play a scum bag at the behest of niggers to murder a symbol of wholesome Whites.

Buttfucking legiontard

>fallout 3 you're forced to play as a literal amerimutt
???

Buttfucking legiontard

This picture is wonderful

>zion canyon
>new canaanites

no jewish involvement goyim

Yeah, but you asked for women in positions of authority.
>Carrie Boyd was too incompetent
For the most part you can say that about most people that give you quests whether male or female.
Don't act like I support this garbage though.

Bretons are the most based race in all of Tamriel
pure high-fantasy europeans who fight with high fantasy arabs and genocide filth orc scum

Attached: 9295613F-39A8-4CF5-AC75-0F1A5BFBB353.png (513x437, 204K)

Yeah I'm sure a redhead thot that gets drunk 24/7 and loves getting passed around by soldiers of the NCR (who most likely also included blacks) is a wholesome white.
She did have a fucked past though, but that's not enough to overlook her promiscuous behavior.
Not that I really care anyway, she's a decent companion, but I'm not about to overlook this detail if you want to call someone "wholesome white"

Make sure you kill Arcade too.

Hello Todd. On vacation in Canada?

Gun runners are fucking scum and everyone knows it. The most popular choice is to get revenge on them with Cass.

>Gay enclave soldier
>Lesbian BOS party member
>Mexican ghoul
>Strong womyn dat don't need no man Cass
>Tranny Mutant
>Homosexual legionaries

Yeah, this game is truly based and redpilled.

Attached: 1517346145070.png (645x729, 186K)

You know those are mormons, right user?

You're just pretending to be retarded?

Fallout 4 I thought it was boring and kinda stale, didnt even feel the need to finish it eventhough I always finish my games.

Ave

Your mom in the game is black. You can see if you go into free cam during your birth at the beginning

>Tranny Mutant
Literally who?

James wife and the Lone Wanderer's mom was black.

sounds sjw’y
like when femisists got triggered by that quest in skyrim where you expose that one lady for being a whore

that means that white-legs are Jews, bunch of naked tribalists, trying to exterminate peaceful people

Attached: 1475011148456.png (617x297, 23K)