Le 56% Russia

Russia is a Le 56% meme just like the US. But everyone knows that it's a result of averaging between brownholes like California and New Mexico and comfy places like Maine and Vermont. Quick research and here's what I've got for Russia:

North-West. Analogue of America's New England. It's the core of Russia because it's on approximately same territory as early Muscovy and the Novgorod Republic. Largest minorities in these oblasts are Ukrainians.

Nomadic belt. This parasitic scum was easily BTFO'd after spread of firepower and thrown away to Kazakhstan and farther. Most of population are Russian settlers, many Ukrainians and Germans there aswell.

Caucasus. Peoples of isolated ethnolinguistic group. Some nomads were kicked out there as well. Descendants of Nogais live mostly there, especially in Dagestan. North from it, there's a Mongolian minority who moved there through Kazakh steppe in XVI-XVII centuries. Western Caucasus was cleanized of Circassians, most of them settled in the Ottoman empire, but bolsheviks created their enclave there.

Far East. In Northern part of it there were so few natives that several gulags with Russian prisoners already made them a minority. Southern lands were inhabited by Chinese and Koreans, but Stalin deported them all. Sakhalin island, though, still has many Koreans (more than 5% of population) who are descendants of Japanese slaves.

Mongolic minority between Mongolia and the lake Baikal. Outnumbered by Russian settlers, but still noticeable. Farther North is pretty much irrelevant to comment, almost nobody lives there.

Attached: RUSSIA.png (6576x3990, 1.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buryats
asia.nikkei.com/Economy/Poland-cracks-door-open-for-Filipino-workers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The only problematic minorities from Caucasus, they carry the tainted Ar*b DNA.

Yeah, and literal Mongols in Siberia are totally fine.

Ive been saying that for ages

Of course they're fine. Why wouldn't they be?

They're not hopeless room-temp nogs. But they're still not white. They also make more kids than ethnic Russians.

Russia is overwhelmingly white, and the nonwhites that live in Russia are peoples that the Russians conquered. Meanwhile the west is being flooded with shitskins and whites are punished for speaking out against it.

If you could import 10 million of europeans in the more diverse zones promising them land you could recolonize the entire russian and smash any resistance

>Russia is overwhelmingly white

No, they're not.

More realistically would be to reduce their birthrates somehow. Some minorities make too many kids.

Russians are not black and that matters a lot actually.

On the other hand, fucking Poland, blessed by gods to have a white ethnostate, is starting import of shitskins now. Are you legitimately retarded?

Why care about some place that's almost an entire Europe away from you? The core areas of Russia are still mostly Russian.

We have hate speech laws.

Also they conquered and enslaved your people in the 13th century, Vlad.
You should make the mongols your bitch like you did in 1924.

Black sea region, Baikal lake are all nice and I'd like to keep them. And inhabited not by melted pot mongrels. Pacific coast if geopolitically important.

>Mongolic minority

Attached: 1406115511404.jpg (487x524, 160K)

I mapped what actually matters for me. The rest can be inhabited by Mongols or whoever else, it's pretty much irrelevant.

Attached: 4e6f4bf2-f239-4b08-a9ed-0793c520e98e.png (6576x3990, 1.1M)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buryats

>Russia is a Le 56% meme just like the US

Attached: hoholnechelovek.jpg (604x453, 68K)

Even more like this.

Attached: 4e6f4bf2-f239-4b08-a9ed-0793c520e98e.png (6576x3990, 1.11M)

>Russia is a Le 56% meme/

Attached: хохлынелюди.png (1518x876, 133K)

Lmao, hohols btfo

Care to elaborate? Pic related - Western or Eastern Ukrainians?

What's up with Moscow not being dark green?

Migrants. Fuck Putin and fuck United Russia.

There's a controversial moment - I didn't include Georgians and Armenians in white, although they're the biggest minority in Western Caucasus. I don't know if Americans consider Kim Kardashian white, but Russians really don't

I saw that, Chechens breed like rats, I never considered them white and act like sandniggers, Russians should have bombed this place

What kind of migrants live there, chechens and central asians? Also which party in Russia is /ourguy/

We don't.

Are Uralics considered whites? Unironic question.
If so you ruskies are pretty well.

Samoyedics are Ugrics no, but they're pretty small tribes.

Georgians and armenians should be accepted both as honorary russians

georgians has been culturally european and they are genetically the closest to chg the counterpart of ehg that formed indo europeans
Armenians are indo european lingustically and the closest caucasia genetically
The rest can gtfo thou

Caucasians mostly, but there are also labor migrants from central asia without citizenship so Moscow could even drop in >80% category

No, I think no. They have Caucasian mentality and are similar to other muslim Caucasians. I hope there will be repatriation of them back to Armenia.

Hohol trolls say truth sometimes. We have big problems with ethnic demographics.

This problem is easy to fix, find a Slavianka and have 5 babies with her

Attached: 1921059_597486793660625_53213561_o1-692x360.jpg (692x360, 78K)

Going full nuts for one man out of 147 million population is not the solution.

And Udmurts? Those red-haired mamushkas are white by russian definition?

That's right goyim, don't reproduce

They're more white than southern euros tbqh

Can we get some sauce on that? There would've been a thousand threads on that matter if it were true

Russia is worse than America because Trump is actively trying to remove the cancer while Putin is trying to expand the cancer in order to try and force countries like Kazakhstan to become politically inseparable from Russia in the Eurasian Union, effectively creating a NUSSR.

Keep in mind that the soviet republics of central asia are having MORE kids than the entirety of soviet europe, despite soviet Europeans being more than 66% of the ex-USSR's population. Putin is literally trying to bring these hapa breeding machines into Russia to wipe out the pretty blond Russians and replace them with Supreme Gentlemen.

Im looking for sources myself, hold-up fellas...

For example
asia.nikkei.com/Economy/Poland-cracks-door-open-for-Filipino-workers

Attached: mutts.png (727x1038, 822K)

>Russia is worse than America because Trump is actively trying to remove the cancer
He is tryyying.. That's pretty much all we can say.

>memeflag

Russia is not a "based white ethnostate" so that will never happen. It's a sovietesque shitpile that just imports people to fill the government's needs for more workers. Millions of chinese are allowed to live in eastern russia because otherwise they'd lack labor there.

>are genetically and physically white people
>"i consider them to be sandniggers lmao kill them all"

Fuck off kike

Attached: chechen king and his animals.png (587x677, 598K)

Americunt saying what others should do,
seems legit.

Attached: area 56%.jpg (500x443, 66K)

regardless if chechens are white or not, they're not even considered human in russia. it's a terrorist shithole

>t. literally raped by turks and his politicians openly admit it and turkified serbs now own kosovo and hate his country

Which is vastly better than a president who is actively trying to do the opposite, and quashes nationalist resistance while pretending to be the great Russian protector and strongman so that the people who would otherwise revolt against Turkification of Russia do nothing, believing that Putin is making Russia great when in fact he is just a continuation of Soviet anti-Russianism.

>Which is vastly better
It really doesn't matter. America is still browning at a faster rate than Russia.

What are the chances of ethnic nationalism embraced by the factual powers?

There's no. Some regions of Russia such as Tatarstan can't go independent because they're in the middle of the country.
What we really can do after Putin dies is kick Caucasus into independent countries. Same with Tyva Republic in Siberia. Build walls if necessary. Get rid of labor migrants. Support fertility in regions where it's low.

I have the feeling that you will survive
Be strong a better future is waiting for you and your nation

Question, why is the Russian population declining so quickly despite from the outside what appears to be a very strong traditionalist push coming from the top? And why do so many die when they're in their 60s?

Attached: russia ukraine wtf.png (1500x1044, 371K)

*before their 60s

>Millions of chinese are allowed to live in eastern russia
Bullshit

>Chechens
>genetically and physically white people
No they aren't.

Why not Give Chechnya, Dagestan, and large chunks of Siberia their independence?

>why is the Russian population declining so quickly
It doesn't, we had a pretty stable population during the last few years.

>why do so many die when they're in their 60s?
One word: alcohol.

Propaganda and Alcoholism. Basically the same shit with the white revival in the US except it's meth instead of alcohol. What Putin and Trump are appearing to do for their white majorities is too little too late and neither will take the leap to do what needs to be done. They're the weak men that preceed hard times.

>Question, why is the Russian population declining so quickly despite from the outside what appears to be a very strong traditionalist push coming from the top?
"Traditional values" is a Putin's meme. We're just homophobes.>And why do so many die when they're in their 60s?
Alcoholism is the main reason.

>Ukrainians in 1926 census
6,870,976; 7.4% of population

>Ukrainians in 1939 census
3,205,061; 3.0% of population

hmmmmm I wonder what happened to them

Attached: merchant shadow.jpg (957x532, 218K)

There are very small native tribes in Northern Siberia, it makes no sense to give independence to anything and not really a hot issue.

Regarding Chechnya and Dagestan: Putin is a civ-nat scum and don't care if Russia will be overrun by them. He's also afraid that it will trigger separatism in everywhere around Russia, from Volga Republics in the middle of the country to Karelia.

Number of Ukrainians in Ukraine itself increased from 1926 to 1939. Some just moved from Russia to Ukraine.

Russia is cool as shit. Republic of Kalmykia is a Buddhist republic in the middle of the southern Volga.

North Caucuses have too much strategic value to ever have full independence.

Attached: kalmykia.jpg (704x465, 56K)

>Millions of chinese are allowed to live in eastern russia because otherwise they'd lack labor there.
Most of those "Chinese" are not Chinese, you idiot. They've been there for centuries. But they do hire North Korean workers.

>>Ukrainians in 1939 census
>3,205,061; 3.0% of population
And then in 1990 we have a population of ~50 million Ukrainians out of nowhere.
This is possible, right?
Or maybe your numbers are wrong? ;)

>Russians
>white
lmao

t. half Russian

t.diaspora offspring

Aren't these rather backward people? Essentially proto-native-Americans?
I've seen a lot of videos were Caucasians act with impunity in Slavic regions of Russia
Aren't these areas essentially neo-Wahabist Already?

The Best Tatar Music.

Many are Turkic. Siberian Tatars, Teleuts, Shors, Sakha.

Russia is fucked by kikes. Main propaganda spreader Solovyev (pic related) brainwashes easy - controllable minds of old and young people on state TV’s everyday (he’s a kike!). No free speech, even internet personas such as bloggers have their arses bought by the government and Russia’s own gestapo, Roskomnadzor, a somewhat of a “thought cyber police”, sounds cool but it isn’t.
Tons of brainless immigrants pouring into the country and flooding it.
>user you are a sandnigger too.
Before you flood me with a “nigger” posts. I am just gonna add that I am a white skinned and a tall, secular person, who has russian as a first language and is really specialized in Russian politics.
>chechens are genetically white.
They may seem white and even have somewhat of a blonde hair sometimes but they are one of the most low IQ creatures on planet. When I was in Petersburg on a vacation I was really scared to use taxis because Daghestanis and Chechens, while genetically strong, have a weak mind which is really easy to anger.
I really like Russia and Russian people and I hope it will return the glorious days of the Empire with Tolstoy, Lermontov, Pushkin, Tchaikovskiy, Rimskiy - Korsakov, Gogol, Mendeleev and other notable people. Let us all hope that russians will overthrow the kile bald midget at the top and return the old glory.

Attached: 8A0B4993-63ED-4899-8A13-4F15C6307C2C.jpg (480x360, 32K)

There are different tribes. Proto-Hungarians in North-Western Siberia. Turkic-speaking Mongoloids in Yakutia. Chukchi in North-Eastern Siberia near Alaska are indeed very backward.

good post

>((()))

Блaгoдapю, appreciated

Actually, yes. I'm technically Jewish by Jewish law, but by blood I'm only 25% kike.

Just shitposting, pls don't oven me

Why not contract Russia to its majority white areas?

Attached: D2FC43FE-0509-4CAC-93A0-682D3F35D55C.jpg (682x515, 30K)

Why not contract America to New England?

yes, because high trust situations foster human capital development.

How are viewed samis there?

Attached: 1196d92d69f66d75b638f7b003b4b103.jpg (640x960, 66K)

What are you talking about ?

They're irrelevant. They make up 0.22% of population in Murmansk oblast.

I've read about it in other thread. Your country is also inviting Filipino workers because they're muh based catholics

Whitest genes in Europe!

Giving away the Caucasus ridge and the only natural border you have left.
People like you shouldn’t be in politics or discussing politics.
Sadly the chance of cleaning house of those mountain niggers has passed so other means should be used to isolate and dilute them out of existence.
Currently they are good canon fodder to use so that you can shitpost here.

Who the fuck cares about natural borders? It's not medieval ages anymore. I guess we'll manage to resist Georgia and Azerbaijan withouth mountains.

> i was really scared to use taxis because Daghestanis and Chechens
as a half Dagi/chechen , why taxis ? I don't get the connection?

In Russia it's not important what happens in the entire country, it's more important what happens in big cities, because Russia is a hypercentralized country. Give me data about Moscow and Petersburg

>thinking geography is still a meme.
The caucases ridge is the only saving grace you have against the spread of extremist Islam spilling over further than shitholes like Chechnya or Dagestan.
Your whole arguments here are about feelings rather than an actual impartial discussion which basically makes you look like a woman who only uses emotions to convey their thoughts.
If you want to argue against keeping the Caucasus at least use the tribute meme.
Also your current position in the Caucasus allows you to project power over the Caucasian countries and that Middle East. So thinking that geography is something that mattered only in the part highly counter productive.

Russia has 15 cities with over 1 million population within city limits. 14 of them are Russian, 1 is Tatar capital Kazan.

Multiculturalism in Russia has Traditionally been different in that natives still live where the whites conquered and settled (Volha, Mongols in Siberia, etc.).

It's completely different from importing third worlders to have equal rights and destroy your cities.

Although there are moslems coming to Moscow nowadays...

Russia is still about 85% white (and growing if they conquer Ukraine and Belarus) unlike the U.S. who is like 65% white (and decreasing).

Attached: Russia religion.jpg (960x565, 91K)

>Russia has 15 cities with over 1 million population within city limits
Yeah, but I've read that in Moscow area the difference in life span between other areas is 15 years

So, what are stats about Moscow? 15% Moslem?

>It's completely different from importing third worlders to have equal rights and destroy your cities.
but Russia is importing moslems to its cities...

>I've read that in Moscow area the difference in life span between other areas is 15 years
Source? Sounds like bullshit to me.

Chinese live not in Russia by the millions, and especially not in Siberia.
Chechens are not white. Even if you can find them blonde and blue eyed, they behave worse than Arabs... their culture is completely different and antagonic to that of the European peoples.

But maybe an amerimutt will not understand that...