Can we have a Québec thread mes tabarnak

Can we have a Québec thread mes tabarnak

Attached: 255px-Flag_of_Quebec.svg.png (255x170, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x6fkIkGaOF0
mesaieux.com/an/noms.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=jc0tDCt5JbY
nationalpost.com/news/politics/jewish-group-accuses-parti-quebecois-candidate-of-spreading-kkk-anti-semitic-conspiracy-theory
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Je suis poutine tabernac
hon hon hon

mange mes fesses

Ontario shit province, been there, aside from the glorious roads you guys are awful in every way.

the pillar of french in quebec
>poutine
>tabarnak
asside from this, this tread is dead
retourne boire ta "p'tit biere" et ton "p'tit fromage"

>mange mes fesses

Tabernak, entendre un québécois dans la vie de tous les jours doit être drôle.

N'oubli pas aussi que le Québec est la voie anale du Canada, par laquelle des milliers d'Haitiens pénètre pour enculer le Canada

You also forgot their hockey team "Les Canadiens" that's been a cash grab for Montrealers for the past 25 years

25 years, won nothing, still cost more than NFL tickets

YES

Come on teamspeak!

Venez sur teamspeak!

>144.217.12.5:9704

Best part of north america

t'as du beef j'ai du boeuf

you know it
ladies are hot

Maybe i should learn french and move there.

Quebec city is prob the whitest big city on this continent.

>ladies are hot

Not really.

t. frog in Montreal

rolling

>ladies are hot
>Not really.
>t. frog in Montreal

Ouain, c'est pas des femelles Russes mais elles sont quand même pas pire...

Attached: géniebouchard14030.jpg (900x1600, 222K)

How do I get me a qt quebecoise gf??

Allez poster des vids qui prouvent que les anglos cucks sont les pires blancs sur la terre...

youtu.be/x6fkIkGaOF0

Attached: géniebouchard17517.jpg (600x800, 53K)

Would i be welcome there if i learn french?

Attached: mad max.jpg (953x956, 184K)

Yes

Bump for based Quebec

Doesnt new brunswick has a lot of french speakers too?

>Montreal
i thought you frogs loved black women and 'beurettes'

Is montreal the only pozzed city in quebec?

Quelle est la meilleur ville de Québec ?

>teamspeak
boomer detected

Québec et les environs car il n'y a pas d'immigrants

Went to Montreal with the woman once. It was a charming city with strong European values and few nonwhites. There was a winter festival at a nearby park with music, games, events, and it really felt like there was a shared cultural identity there. I hope you Quebecois folk do well.

Ça dépend de tes critères. Il y a les métropoles qui sont différents, mais sinon les plus petites villes se ressemblent, ça varie juste de région en région.

Les gens de Québec sont particuliers par contre, beaucoup les trouvent snobs.

Quebecois people are bottom of the barrel trash and scum

Vive le Québec libre !

Va t'faire enculer, osti de con.

The Quebec Solidaire poster about dental care looks like a turd with teeth and a septum piercing.

It does but that's a shithole

Quebec gets to maintain their own separate immigration policy and they use it to fuck the rest of Canada. Almost 100% of Vancouver and Toronto migrants come from Quebec's bullshit. Fuck Quebec.

That's decided at the federal level and they're doing it to dilute the voice of Quebecers. It's just another attempt to assimilate them. It's been successful enough that Quebec has no chance to secede anymore.

Anyone else feels like all parties are shit if you're not a libcuck and not for separation of quebec?

>anglo canadian
Opinion seriously discarded

Décalisse baguette tête à Papineau là là

Quebec would never have seceded anyways. They get so many gibs at the cost of other Canadians none of their industries could survive without pitybux. It would have been uneconomical to do. See how the corrupt dairy cartels like Saputo influence the feds and you will realize Canada is basically snow Mexico.

Fucking bullshits, Quebec has plenty of minerals and rivers for hydroelectric powergrid, Bombardier etc. You're full of shit and Canada is a piece of garbage meme country.

If you learned Québecois and gave your kids the following approved names:

Pierre-
Louis-
Jean-

Marie-

And changed your family name to one of the following:

mesaieux.com/an/noms.asp

"You should probably live where your name doesn't sound stupid"
-Chateau Heartiste

This

Salut grenouilles

Attached: pipelines.png (1022x716, 231K)

>Référendum de 1995
>Oui - 49,42%
>Non - 50,58%
It got pretty close, but if they would do it today it would be at least 75% "no". Quebec is slowly losing its identity, and that's been the goal for a long time. I have no idea how successful it would have been or not at its own country, but a lot of Quebecers wanted this while the federal government did everything in its power to stop it.

Merde, on m'avait dit que tu t'étais suicidé...
Qu'est-ce que tu fais encore ici mon gros BS?

Bombardier is another example of corruption. They get fuckloads of subsidies and have little to show for it. Canada only really has good welfare systems if you are a corporation.

Are they going to uncuck one day?

Attached: 796967.png (1200x402, 37K)

>Would i be welcome there if i learn french?
Probably. Quebec is the most open minded province because all the people there know what it's like to be minorities themselves, relatively speaking. Some people are more touchy than others because of this, but if you want to integrate instead of wanting them to change everything to accomodate you, most people are perfectly welcoming.

The Uncucks left and formed the CAQ. They'll pull the trigger on federalism when tranfser payment stop, but they get to side-step the sovereignty question for now.

Good luck in the regions.

You better look French af to begin with and learn to roll your r's

>but they get to side-step the sovereignty question for now.
hopefully theres still a quebec around when they decide to talk about it

Anything other than Montréal and Laval (chomedey)

Montréal and Laval = assimilated to hell and back

view above
Yes you will. French people are nice and based as hell. Especially the abitibi guys up north.
There's not a single mudslime in abitibi and if it's the case they get bullied out.

Ez pz. Québécoises are easy outgoing girls. Elles fourrent puis avalent n'importe quand.

French is easy to learn. Trust me.
I got people from Saskatchewan Regina move in and it took them like 6 months to be able to speak verbally at an understandable level.
Québécois hate niggers (note: I said niggers) the type that live in St-michel and Montreal nord) but lots of educated black people out of those sections.

Also, Québec has hydro which is incredibly powerful on its own.
Sadly, this whole province is going down under and especially since these sjw liberal cunts voted a woman into mayor for Montréal.

But hey, education, rent, electricity, insurance is extremely cheap. The downsides are the putain de BS qui volent mon argent à chaque paie coliss

Dental insurance for EVERYONE especially illegal migrants

Attached: DlXGhqQUYAA5gc2.jpg (800x1200, 80K)

In some regions the only experience people have with immigrants is what they see on tv, so some people might be a bit prejudiced, but this is more of a universal thing than a Quebec thing. I'm sure the small rural places in Quebec are just as friendly, if not friendlier than the ones of other provinces, provided you speak the language and act "normal".

Attached: 1517872596635.png (987x715, 299K)

Bonjour mes amies?
Comment ca va?

J'aime tellement a quel point QS se fait rentré dedans dans les tabloides. Tous le monde rient de leur face.
Who are you frogs voting for?

blâmer le Québec pour la politique d
d'immigration du Canada
>jsuis haitien en plus

ma checker le débat des chef et décider apres ca. les chances sont qje vais juste pas voter

I'll have to disagree, I live in fucking Saguenay and people are very patient and understanding with foreigners who try their best to speak French.

>French is easy to learn. Trust me.
Being able to speak French to an understandable degree is not that hard, no, and as long as someone tries, most people will be forgiving when they hear second language speakers make small mistakes, like with noun genders, because that's pretty typical. Written French is another story, but it's true that speaking an acceptable level of French is not that hard.

>people are very patient and understanding with foreigners who try their best to speak French
This. There will always be assholes, but most people appreciate that you're doing your best to speak their language instead of forcing them to speak yours.

Not anymore

Attached: 1528934874210.png (1032x1100, 532K)

Yes you will

Attached: 1474374458336.jpg (1437x908, 225K)

Faut t'aie voter. C'est des gens comme ça justement qui font en sorte que les putains d'anglais de marde ont ce qu'ils veulent j'en ai pleins le cul des esti de grecque mal fourré puis les Arabes de criss qui ce reproduise exponentiellement.

Fait le pour nous. Fait la bonne décision

ya pas de parti qui va faire de quoi contre ca. si yen avait un jirais voter mais la jai ink le feeling d'etre un sucker

at this point even the most hardcore ''pure laine'' will be welcoming to any white person who tries to fit in

Attached: ByVAhUfCAAAycS7.jpg (600x398, 44K)

tout la monde aim la creme glace

bien donc calaise tabernac foutre la merde zut alors alouette gentile alouettes sacre bleu

La plupart du monde ne savent pas trop de quoi ils parlent. T'es au Québec depuis longtemps ou c'est récent? Tu t'es retrouvé dans quelle région?

Going to Quebec City in November.

What should I expect?

voulez vous coucher avec moi ce soir?

Checked Quebec demographics, Lévis looks like the best city to build a white family, but Quebec city is falling for shitskins

pathétique anglo

People are already welcoming to most who simply speak French.

This, if you're white, you're good.

If you're not white, you better be educated and smart.

In other words, not the mudslime type that participates in subduing the province into sharia culture instead of just simply fitting in.

For christs sake, we give these people an excellent opportunity for scholarship, great life balances and enormous amounts of job offerings and they come in here trying to remove christmas/jesus from grade schools and high schools.

They're low key building mosques inside old abandoned buildings and shit. It's getting out of hand.

Quebec city is like 95% white. Anyone have that graph that shows it? Montreal is the one falling

Ton pais est une brothel pour les orangutan

All of the parties this election suck.

French white basically means crypto jew

La CAQ c'est notre meilleur chance. C'est sur qu'il y a aucun partis qui va ouvertement s'opposé 100% aux immigrants, mais la CAQ c'est le partis qui dogwhistle le plus.

>tout le monde aime ça la crème à glace

>ben non calisse de tabarnak, va pas foutre la marde à chanter alouette gentille alouette, osti d'bleuet

>ça te tente-tu d'fourrer à soir?
ftfy

J'ai aucune idée pour qui voter, j'ai l'impression que c'est du pareil au même. Je tiens absolument à voter, question de principe.
Est-ce qu'il y a un parti qui a parler de contrer l'immigration illégale ?

But quebec city should be a nice place to have a family. All of Quebec outside montreal looks like a nice place.

Stick it to your muddy language you monkey

Vive Qurbecois mon frere

passez composer t'est femelle ou elle deviens comme let singe

Expect hot women, friendly people in general. BOMB ass poutine definitely try it out.

Fags

Attached: 1535555052073.jpg (837x959, 183K)

CAQ à l'aire d'être un bon deal.. mais compte pas sur mon opinion la dessus, c'est toute d'la marde comme d'habitude.

Ton pays se vend en canne dans les supermarchés.

history of antisemitism and fascism in québec
youtube.com/watch?v=jc0tDCt5JbY

Québec is the only province with politicians who stand up to the jews nationalpost.com/news/politics/jewish-group-accuses-parti-quebecois-candidate-of-spreading-kkk-anti-semitic-conspiracy-theory

Adrien Arcand (October 3, 1899 – August 1, 1967) was a Montreal journalist who led a series of fascist political movements between 1929 and his death in 1967. During his political career, he proclaimed himself the Canadian Führer.

Attached: adrien-arcand-003.jpg (240x300, 15K)

Does quebec have different immigration rules than the rest of canada?

Je suis candidat aux élections cette année, en avance dans ma circ. Bonne soirée mes ciboires.

Trudeau est une pedophile