The poorest place in the United States is not a dusty Texas border town, a hollow in Appalachia...

>The poorest place in the United States is not a dusty Texas border town, a hollow in Appalachia, a remote Indian reservation or a blighted urban neighborhood. It has no slums or homeless people. No one who lives there is shabbily dressed or has to go hungry. Crime is virtually nonexistent.

>And, yet, officially, at least, none of the nation’s 3,700 villages, towns or cities with more than 10,000 people has a higher proportion of its population living in poverty than Kiryas Joel, N.Y., a community of mostly garden apartments and town houses 50 miles northwest of New York City in suburban Orange County.

>About 70 percent of the village’s 21,000 residents live in households whose income falls below the federal poverty threshold, according to the Census Bureau. Median family income ($17,929) and per capita income ($4,494) rank lower than any other comparable place in the country. Nearly half of the village’s households reported less than $15,000 in annual income.

>About half of the residents receive food stamps, and one-third receive Medicaid benefits and rely on federal vouchers to help pay their housing costs.

Attached: Poor-jumbo (1).jpg (1024x469, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tOS4ES7OSvo
latimes.com/nation/la-na-new-jersey-orthodox-20170923-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HguYWNuN628
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Nearly half of the village’s households reported less than $15,000 in annual income.
>reported
Oy vey hide the shekels

>Live near your cousin real estate moguls that syphon you money while you manipulate local politics to ever increase the amount of welfare you get
>Have like 20 kids each
>Fucking goyims

>Haredi Jews are parasites

imagine my shock

i remember reading about some scam these guys pull, they rent out their basement to a yeshiva student, apparently they yeshiva students get enough gibs from the gubmint somehow to cover their mortgages and then have spending money left over

Oh, won't somebody PLEASE think of the kikes!

Attached: kiryas-joel-most-poverty-stricken-town-in-the-usa.png (1270x2000, 1.82M)

>all Jews are parasites
>imagine my shock
FTFY you filthy kike

Arent they going to be a majority in your county soon

youtube.com/watch?v=tOS4ES7OSvo

bnvnn

This.
/thread

Funny, if it was a Christian town they would call it a "religious enclave" and mention the word "cultlike" at least a further three times

checks out biggly

Gibs fueled communism

So poorest town in the USA is a white majority town. Therefore, there is no white privelege.

This is welfare fraud guaranteed.

latimes.com/nation/la-na-new-jersey-orthodox-20170923-story.html

>white

Trips of truth from based New Zealand
Mind if I move to your county? Looks comfy as hell, South island is pretty empty right? I'm but a humble Mick willing to pick apples for a chance to get out of this place

What will Jow Forums do about this?

the fuck? This looks like switzerland..neat and clean

It promotes segregation so I don't care, we should encourage more of this for other communites. Fuck off republiniggers with your intengration niggatry.

Haredi are known for being crazy.

youtube.com/watch?v=HguYWNuN628

holy fuck the comments. they're using a ton of goy and goyim unironically

I work as a electrician in Antwerp,
I come in a lot of orthodox kike homes and most of them are poor as fuck,
They literally have nothing,
They used to make a lot of money in the diamond industry but poo in loos have completely taken over the diamond industry by selling under the kike cartel price
The only kikes who still got money are the Zionist secular ones
Poo in loos now have giant mansions and drive Bentleys over here while kikes are living in social housing and collecting welfare

score: gypsies 1 yids 0

711 KEK

Attached: JUST2.png (1024x476, 1.01M)

>all-night supply of alcohol
>old gay horny Yids
>hanging out with lil boys

formula for another wild night of pizza partying

It's filled with nothing but communal housing and fraud. Think they deserve a medal or something because they haven't torn the place apart like blacks?