Psychic warfare is real

You better believe it, brother.

If you can’t feel the pendulum shift frequently as both sides battle, you’re not paying attention. You can literally feel which side is stronger at the moment if you are open to it. Who else is feeling that the “good guys” are having the upper hand right now?

Attached: 9EDD613C-FFFE-40AD-BF3D-C2DB40DA5508.jpg (220x220, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9SSUQxGjZZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=KJeBaQlGhdk
youtu.be/MzlK0OGpIRs
youtube.com/watch?v=-DpPicOZOig
youtube.com/watch?v=QtLlshsIDLc
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is that a new clutch album? Any good? Last one I got had a couple of good tracks but seemed like it had overall lost its way.

No shit.

Attached: 1534933010348.png (774x809, 750K)

I can't tell who knows about this and who doesn't.

I know. You just described what I feel. No one knows what I mean but I feel it.

purge all psyker scum brothers

Where do you feel it? What does it feel like? Is it just an intuitive hunch in your mind? Is your physical wellbeing less when the bad guys have the upper hand?

Once you have been in the Intel business so long, you just Know.
>inb4source

Attached: 20171011_164114.png (1210x1958, 1.03M)

if humans started developing psychic powers, they would be executed by the lying psychopaths in power.

Not really. You might get recruited if you're special enough. That's about it.

Where in the body do you feel the knowledge?

Will they be able to detect you training psychic powers in the privacy of your home?

>Not really. You might get recruited if you're special enough. That's about it.

bullshit.

It's the same damn cycle of civilization it has always been...

Hard work creates plenty, plenty attracts psychopaths to power, psychopaths destroy the intelligence of their own populations to maintain their unearned and undeserved power that they achieved through lies, and then the civilization collapses because the survivors are morons.

ad infinitum, the story of Humanity.

Its like feeling the winds change.
The tone, the context and the attitude of the shills and the media have changed in the last couple days

Attached: 89206BE9-DA9D-4374-BF55-58D5C6ABD478.jpg (1600x900, 105K)

The week that AJ was banned the kike side was on a real push but it was temporary. Since the forces of good have been gaining strength and advancing. You can see it in the manic desperation being displayed by the forces of evil.

On average? No. People do psychic things all that time even if they're not aware of it.

At all? Does exercising psychic powers leave some kind of "trail" that can be used by others to locate & identify you?

Sounds like you are a highly intuitive person. It's a fascinating ability.

Excellent summary

Attached: 1529295190869.jpg (630x748, 67K)

The good guys were holding it, but they had recently taken a big hit 2-4 weeks ago when it flipped to bad, it just flipped back a few days ago.

Attached: oracle.jpg (1600x835, 128K)

The level most people operate at, even if they're trying to develop some skill or other, is just all part of the big background noise, basically. Pretty much everybody who decides to see if there's anything out there is just going to be part of the ambient background noise anyway.

Which side do you consider the "good guys"

whats that pression on my heart

>GUID
Fuck off, Joan.

The deficiency in that opinion is that people in power take an interest in gamepieces that can do interesting or useful things for them. Destruction might be the ultimate end for such gamepieces, but high-functioning psychopaths run big elaborate structures and therefore need effective underlings.

Are you saying that exercising sufficiently significant ability alone in your own home would risk detection? By what mechanism would this happen?

It's been out for a little while and yeah it's fucking awesome.

I'm saying it's not worth worrying about. If you're wild and crazy enough to worry about you'd probably already be some kind of a natural.

>but high-functioning psychopaths run big elaborate structures and therefore need effective underlings.

you really think they are smart enough to know the difference?

We've been fighting against the billions of dollars of the leftist owners, and we are continually kicking their asses, day in, day out.

They have wasted BILLIONS posting on a fucking anime imageboard, my dood.

you really think they are hiring the best and brightest?

it begins in exterior hair follicles and their nerve roots then travels through the Nervous System to the Cerebral Cortex, thence to the Cerebrum itself.
When The Light is winning, it is like being caressed by an Angel.
When the Deep State is winning or closing in, it feels like when I was bitten by a Green Mojave.
Honorary theme;
youtu.be/9SSUQxGjZZ4
>inb4source

Go on?

This.
If someone actually has some kind of power: keep it as secret as possible if you want to live.

I'm not worrying, I am legitimately curious and now also siglthy frustrated over your refusal to give a simple answer. Let me ask again: can a person using psychic powers be detected by others who know what to look for? Simple yes or no is enough.

i get the gut feeling
it's never wrong

what do you mean go on? what more do you want to know?

>If someone actually has some kind of power: keep it as secret as possible if you want to live.

or just use it to destroy top secret satellites.

Yes.Especially if you are probing them.

In communication it is estimated that only 7% is the words spoke, the other 93% is tone, body language, and the context
On a site like this it seems to be all words but theres a lot of context, supercontext and frames. Sometimes someone acts tough cause they are but sometimes its a bluff cause theyre weak. The ridiculousness of some of the shills, or banning and reinstating Alex Jones, or what is or isnt on the news, tells a lot about whats going on behind the scenes, its like not seeing something, but you can see its shadow and hear it move

I did answer the question. In almost all cases, it's not reliably likely enough to matter. Is it impossible? No.

Stop redditspacing.

This thread has brought me a lot of relief, thank you anons. As much as it seems on this site that things are awful, the more I interact with actual human beings and even just talk to people who I thought were too long gone the more I notice people are starting to wake up and notice how good we have it and what our real enemies are.

>that cannon ornamentation

God we need Old Europe back

Attached: 1535006587418.jpg (600x652, 47K)

>or just use it to destroy top secret satellites.

Because that's not attracting attention at all.

How would you detect a top secret satellite anyways?

Got this too. Same scenario. It's never wrong.

>checked for truth
Also the psychopaths systematically re-write, destroy, or wrongthink history. Since man's tragedy is that he forgets, the morons enable the pattern to be repeated over and over.
>Its like feeling the winds change.
You can watch the waves of narratives being formed and pushed in real time. Breddy intredasting, really.
agreed
Intuition is real, anons

Attached: tiresome.png (1022x731, 643K)

>Because that's not attracting attention at all.

hehehehe...

>How would you detect a top secret satellite anyways?

Isn't it obvious?

Magic.

Attached: firefighters.png (780x439, 546K)

Thank you. Now, lets move forward: by what mechanism would such mechanism be possible? Is it a technology? Is it dependent on the individual itself having to be in tune with something extraperceptual?

such detection*

I don’t see the point of all this psychic stuff if you can’t at least chuck a chair at someone or read someone’s mind at a distance or more than a few feet

magic solves every problem.

>Who else is feeling that the “good guys” are having the upper hand right now?

No, were fucked.

This thread most likely wont last too long before it gets pruned/archived/moved. It is slightly more /x or /fringe, but thanks for making it, there's more to it than many can see yet.

p.s. if the guid does mean it's joan, she's onto something you should all pay closer attention to. I think that guid = joan thing is a mistake though.

...What does any user want to know -The whos, whats, wheres, whys, and hows...

how very Finnish of you.

AJ is the kike side.
Plus why do burgers have to have such a black and white view of good and evil.
It's literally 12 year old logic.

I don't know how "they" would necessarily do it, so I'm the wrong person to ask. There are physically detectable manifestations (for instance Masaru Emoto did some pioneering work in the effect measureable in water), but I don't know what "they" are up to in that regard.

I can only say from my very limited experience that it is possible to sort of bounce a ball off somebody else to see if at least they have low impedance to what you can send and receive.

>magic solves every problem.

doesn't it?

Magic is knowledge you have that others do not

works like magic.

does useless knowledge also count?

WELL its true. When shit hits the fan in Europe DONT participate more then necessary. Regardless if youre a foreigner or an ethnic european. If you do youre an IDIOT and PAWN.

Same. A couple good tracks and some so-so tracks. Came out in 15. Still worth a listen
youtube.com/watch?v=KJeBaQlGhdk

youtu.be/MzlK0OGpIRs

We have stagnated ever since the Alt-Reich, nazis & all that other Spenceritus crap succesfully convinced the Alt-Right to defend them and shelter them

>"Muh don't punch right"
Nazis aren't right wing

We must secure the existence of our people and if we want to get back on the right track we need to oppose the alt-reich retards and push them out of our movement.

Read up on Gaslighting
Its how psychopaths control people and the situation. Gas lighting is more than perception management, it reality editing.
Its a smart move for them to demoralize us, ask yourself what if we were not demoralized and had platforms to organize in, what would that mean for the elites? The psychopaths only passion is power, espeacially over others, and they freak out very irrationally when they feel they are losing or about to lose power.

Attached: 1531079423803.png (890x876, 446K)

Okay...damn dude. It's gonna be fine. Dont kill yourself yet.

Blast Tyrant might be my favorite. I like the way it builds as an album up to The Regulator and then explores some other things until it winds down. An album is more than just the collection of songs on it.

I think I'll put it on. Haven't listened to it in years.

>glow in the fucking dark

>works like magic.

indeed.... we ARE wizards here, you know.

>and they freak out very irrationally when they feel they are losing or about to lose power.
But that's what makes it so much fun to do this for hotpockets. It's that special combination of moral justification and lulz.

I preferred this one:

youtube.com/watch?v=-DpPicOZOig

A moral imbecile is what they used to call a psychopath. They literally cant tell right from wrong. Jews sloping forehead is because they are Talmuddicly bred to be amoral intelligent psychopaths and they lack frontal lobe matter that is responsible for empathy, conscience and long term planning.
A psychopath is called cold blooded, like a reptile. As opposed to a hot blooded crime of passion from the mammilian brain, a cold blooded crime is animalistic and inhuman. The reptilian cortex is responsible for survival, territoriality, sexual urges, it is nonverbal, symbolic, ritualistic and aggressive. Sound familiar?

A vampire has no reflection, why? A psychopath can never admit they are wrong, they cant see it, they have no self reflection.

they crossed the streams.

I'm inclined to believe it.

Hmm that's still very general. In relation to what the OP said what specifically are you interested in knowing?

I can start you with this, though. I was simply concurring with OP and offering my own sensors reading of the energy as data.

As for the who, what, why, so on, that would take much time and multiple topics to cover. But here's some brief stuff.

It has some to do with long time observation of cycles and patterns, and being able to extrapolate or interpolate more information than what you're given. That is only the start of one topic.

Attached: delphi.jpg (1200x900, 412K)

They're not that intelligent, though. They just operate on thought patterns that normal people wouldn't ordinarily include in their own gametrees. I guess you could call it a form of occultism, and that's not all that hard to deal with once you shine the light on it.

youtube.com/watch?v=QtLlshsIDLc

1 post

something like this huh?

Some sort of invisible prison for gate students, huh?

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

>Who else is feeling that the “good guys” are having the upper hand right now?
We've been winning pretty fucking consistently since the elections.

The last time they got the upper hand was 2 weeks ago when the media ran the stupid stories on Trump regarding whatever bullshit they mustered up out of their wretched and decrypt asses. The damage only lasted for 2 days or so and then we we're right back on track.

(((They))) have severely underestimated the power of the human spirit and what lengths we are willing to go to ensure a positive future for mankind and the exploration of space.

Attached: ULTRA_RARE_UNIQUE_TYRAELPEPE.jpg (745x675, 591K)

No, you keep it secret and play the game until you're in charge. Create your own opposition, or just co-opt it. Use it to push yourself to power until your in a position to use the satellites yourself.

Then hope you're benevolent.

meh, the GATE programs are a truman show style secret prison for everyone smart enough to see through propaganda and lies of those in power.

We're in prison my dood.

Yes, notice "shine a light on it" just like a vampire, its a metaphor, psychopaths fear being exposed because they dont understand human emotions, they just roll with it. From a child they notice other children cry and laugh, while they feel nothing, dead inside soulless. So they learn to become excellent mimics to blend in. Without the restraint of conscience or morality they eventually start testing and pushing and preying on others. Psychopaths believe the universe ends when they die, that nothing outside of them exists and that reality is for them to take advantage of.

So? Break the chains or become a warden. Crying about your cellmate does nothing.

good ones

And if any intelligent extraterrestrial civilizations exist, they will be a threat to the psychopaths in charge of earth, thus, war is inevitable.

Worse, were nothing more then slaves.

Digits of sad, sad truth.

p.s. Send the good guys positive energy, it helps even if you can't feel it.

Attached: Vermin.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

>“good guys” are having the upper hand right now?
What we have now is a skirmish, the battle has not even begun yet.

The good ones become actors, not mimics. Mimics can't calibrate their reactions without having a subject that they're trying to mind-control in order to keep their histrionics adjusted to achieve the intended effect and power balance. Hillary Clinton is like this, and it's why she's so awful in front of a camera with no audience -- she has no target to manipulate.

>A psychopath is called cold blooded, like a reptile

Attached: inhuman.jpg (960x656, 40K)

>ONE ZERO ZERO ZERO ONE ONE
>ONE ZERO ONE ZERO ONE
Apropos of OP's pic: Clutch song referencing the power of prayer, which is real.

Ok, I'm on board - what are you getting at user? Come out with it. I've had some """unusual""" /x/ tier experiences that have me questioning a LOT of stuff. but please GO ON:

>Worse, were nothing more then slaves.

only if we obey.

So the finale of BSG or even the Matrix. We are stuck in a loop until we figure out what keeps us there?

>I think that guid = joan thing is a mistake though

why would that be the case?

At least he smiles a bit now, he was kinda creepy before. But those eyes, like a dolls eyes, like a sharks... so dark
But if Trump approved of him, then whatever.

>The good guys were holding it, but they had recently taken a big hit 2-4 weeks ago when it flipped to bad, it just flipped back a few days ago.

Start here. Expound upon the statement to which I originally responded.

How did it flip?
How did it flip -back?

What clued you in?

>never trust someone whose eyes look like two pissholes in the snow
Some people just aren't even trying. Others are gone.

I'm not really going on about anything, was just jumping in, contributing to the conversation. If anything though, my position is along the one stated in the OP, that is I'm saying/agreeing that psychic warfare is real at some level.