The gun problem

Instead of banning all firearms, why aren't Americans banning everything but handguns?

You would still have the ability to defend yourselves but the possibility of doing mass shootings will be greatly reduced
Handguns are effective for self defense, there is a reason why the common cop is given a handgun and not a AR15 or a sub machine gun

Punishing the possession of any other weapon with a sentence of 15 or 20years minimum should be dissuasive

Imagine a lone terrorist is shooting up a street
5 or 6 person trained with a gun could easily eliminate the threat
Admit it, you don't see much people carrying an assault rifle in the street don't you? But you can't know who have a conceiled weapon

Attached: IMG_9603.jpg (528x485, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

statista.com/statistics/476409/mass-shootings-in-the-us-by-weapon-types-used/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How about you worry about your own damn country and we'll keep our freedom to shoot each other.

>Instead of banning all firearms, why aren't Americans banning everything but handguns?
The overwhelming majority of assaults, robberies, murders, and other crimes committed with firearms are committed specifically with handguns. I don't tell you how best to get fucked in the ass by Muslim cock, you don't tell me how to gun, you faggot fucking frog.

Fuck off, Achmed

FUCK OFF KIKE

Attached: 1517584197611.jpg (1179x825, 286K)

Mass shootings aren't commited with handguns

Attached: 0E648FBD-96AA-4F01-8346-24A7B99ECC88-45600-00003064EFD2FE47.jpg (960x935, 129K)

Nice arguments there

Attached: IMG_0119.jpg (600x600, 49K)

Mass shootings are a drop in the bucket. There are roughly 32,000 deaths by firearm a year. Two thirds of which are suicide. Of the remaining 10-12k, maybe 400 are committed with rifles. You're targeting an insignificant problem, that you know nothing about.

Nobody needs arguments because gun control is just Jewish bullshit. A problem created where there is none based on false flag shootings like Vegas and Parkland and Sandy Hook.

What's wrong with reducing this tiny drop to 0?
I didn't say you should ban guns
Just thoses who make it easier to kill more people rapidly
I'm not sure why you are seeing this as negative

Another high IQ individual who know for a fact that all mass shooters are mkultra CIA jews

Attached: IMG_0117.jpg (962x642, 264K)

There's no need to argue, debate or discuss. We Americans love guns, we'll never give them up, no matter your logic or reasoning, you aren't living in America or even American to begin with and can't possibly wrap your head around gun ownership or even the second amendment in general.
Please, focus on your country, and we'll enjoy shooting each other.

Because it would unduly infringe on rights with very little benefit. I know that might be a foreign concept to you faggot.

I guess I don't understand why you people like death tools so much
Part of your culture?
Another question, would you still fight for the 2nd amendment if a member of your family get his skull blasted by a nigger who bought a gun legally?

I'd still oppose a handgun ban, but I'd at least understand it. But not one of you gungrabbers actually know a goddamn thing about what you're talking about, so you all repeat the same talking points that don't actually reflect reality.

>I guess I don't understand why you people like death tools so much
Because I'm not a pussy faggot that's afraid of an object.
>Part of your culture?
Without question. I know you come from a nation of cowards, so you just wouldn't understand.
>Another question, would you still fight for the 2nd amendment if a member of your family get his skull blasted by a nigger who bought a gun legally?
Absolutely. I feel for people that lose family and friends due to some sort of shooting, but our collective rights guaranteed in the Constitution are more important than the dead.

statista.com/statistics/476409/mass-shootings-in-the-us-by-weapon-types-used/

Short version: Handguns are actually used almost three times more in mass shootings than rifles of any kind.

I said not handguns
Just banning weapons that were designed not to defend, but assault and kill human beings the most efficient way possible

I respect an honest opinion, plus it make sense
Also I'm not french, just there atm

Attached: 970EC8DB-7463-4812-B13D-96DAC060173B-45600-00003069B4DBFDCF.jpg (870x1108, 34K)

>why aren't we banning everything but the most used kind of guns in murder
Nice logic there goblina.

Attached: 56.jpg (650x488, 36K)

I'm sure it has been stated already but the majority of gun crime is by handguns. Mass shootings are a sensationalized anomaly. Nothing more than a blip on the radar. The real gun problem is it is my right to have full auto

Even if true, if you have to kill many before being killed, would you pick a gun or an assault rifle?
You know your answer

>Just banning weapons that were designed not to defend, but assault and kill human beings the most efficient way possible
All weapons are designed for that you fucking idiot, even handguns. That's what a firearm is. Is it a weapon designed to kill someone, even your "safe" handguns. Just look at the statistics. You shouldn't be talking about shit you know nothing about.

>Another question, would you still fight for the 2nd amendment if a member of your family get his skull blasted by a nigger who bought a gun legally?
Seems the only logical answer is YES, even harder

So that's the reason why every military soldier is equipped with a rifle as main weapon and a handgun as secondary
Because the gun is more effective than the rifle obviously
Sure

Some are more effective than others, but LITERALLY every firearm is designed to kill someone. All of them.

Thank you for continuing to display that you don't know what you're talking about, at all. Jesus Christ retards like you should be killed at birth.

That's a slippery slope. Once you give something, they want more.

>takes handguns
SEE! no more false flags
>Teen uses AR15 to kill teacher
TAKE EM! AR15 ALSO, NO MORE GUNS!
>No one has guns now, crime through the roof. The govt. has been infiltrated by russians oligarchs, no way to get it back without resistance
MUH GUNS!! NOOOO!

>why aren't Americans banning everything but handguns?
Pick three:

1) Because police have vests.
2) Because there is no legal authority for the banning of commonly owned firearms.
3) Because fuck you, thats why.

>the possibility of doing mass shootings will be greatly reduced
Tell that to the folks at Virginia Tech.

>Handguns are effective for self defense,
There great for concealed carry. In my own home or on my own property, where I have no reason to conceal, I prefer overkill.

>there is a reason why the common cop is given a handgun and not a AR15 or a sub machine gun
Good point. Another reason why weapons other than handguns should not be banned is because citizens should always be better armed than the common agents of the state.

>some are more effective than other
So why not ban the most effective and keep the less effective for the purpose of self defense
That's basically the point of my thread
Why not give the police rifles if we follow your logic
They would be more effective at maintaining law and counter people equipped with rifles too

>there is a reason why the common cop is given a handgun and not a AR15 or a sub machine gun

Oh, and almost every cop car has at least one rifle and a shotgun, sometimes two of the former.

25 replies and no one has mentioned fucking Vtech Cho

>So why not ban the most effective and keep the less effective for the purpose of self defense
Why should I have to use less effective weapons for my own defense? Jesus Christ you are a faggot.
>That's basically the point of my thread
Your point is fucking stupid.
>Why not give the police rifles if we follow your logic
We do. Every cop car has at least one, sometimes two. Coincidentally, cops are most often in their cars either single or in pairs. Weird.

Well I give up
Now I understand why you people won't ever give your guns
They are part of your identity and culture, logic isn't a factor to be considered
At least it act as a natural selection process I guess
Wonder who will get the next higher kill streak

Attached: ADC45290-6773-48A3-A235-5AEDB7DFB7BB-45600-0000306F529CEE02.jpg (890x501, 62K)

>possibility of doing mass shootings will be greatly reduced
Why would you enact policies to prevent something is statistically basically nonexistent. Do you know how many people die in "mass shootings" hardly any, you only hear about them because they're good for getting views for the sensationalist media.
Also, this, the majority of crime involving guns is with handguns
Who gives a fuck? "Mass shootings" are nothing.

Attached: 0SOqazO.jpg (500x655, 31K)

>logic isn't a factor to be considered
>from the faggot that ignores over 95% of all crime associated with firearms is done so with a handgun

Mass shootings are a rounding error when you talk about crimes involving the use of a firearm.

>What's wrong with reducing this tiny drop to 0?
Because you can't and because we do not reduce quality of life in response to unlikely outcomes. Lots of people die in swimming pools, but I've got one in my backyard because I know how to swim.

>I guess I don't understand why you people like death tools so much
>Part of your culture?
We took a country by force and told a king to go fuck himself. Up until the last generation or so literally every hero we had was a monster. Theodore Roosevelt? Davey Crockett? George Washington? Wyatt Earp? Jesse James? We're a nation born of violent self determination. Our founding moment was when we said we'd rather kill the rightful king of our land and risk death than live as subjects.

Could you kill a criminal attempting to harm your family with a gun you bought legally? Could you, with full criminal and civil immunity, shoot them in the face as they climbing through a window even if you knew them to be unarmed? If something terrible happened do you have the ready means to make the decision to pull a Jack Ruby and trade your freedom for vengeance?

Starting to understand the culture?

>were designed not to defend, but assault and kill human beings the most efficient way possible

Thats the purpose of the Second Amendment. It was written by men who had committed treason and violent sedition. Thats the whole point. Its not there to hunt, its not even primarily there to defend yourself against criminals, its there so citizens have the ready means to kill people in uniforms as efficiently as possible.

I have a question and two followup questions, one of which will be not applicable based on your answer to the first one.

1. Do you believe non-handguns are more effective at killing people in certain situations?
2a. If no, why are you wanting to ban them instead of handguns?
2b. If yes, why are you wanting to reduce people's ability to effectively defend themselves and others?

>They would be more effective at maintaining law and counter people equipped with rifles too

I don't want cops to be "more effective at maintaining law." I want them to sit in their cars, respond to specific calls with patience and deescalation, and to fill out the paperwork after something has happened. They ought to be on-call social workers and bureaucrats, not authority figures. Fuck the ticket writing, cowboy, thin blue line bullshit. We're adults, we can manage our own affairs.

Also, you realize half the shootings in your image there were done by handguns, right?

See
I guess there is no correlation to be made whatsoever
As I said I give up, I won't be posting no more, it's useless

Attached: 68219117-E71D-440A-B3AD-9073F505EE4B-45600-00003071559593FD.jpg (640x360, 67K)

How many of those gun-related homicides in the US have victims and offenders with felony arrest records?

I'd just do like Cho and bring more than one and reload as necessary.
But this argument is stupid. "Mass shootings" are statistically completely insignificant and not something to base policy on.

I never said there wasn't a correlation, but a crazy thing happens if you eliminated all the niggers. The sheer amount of murders would drop by 50%. But seriously faggot, no, you're not done. Address how you posted an image about how evil rifles are when half the shootings listed when done by handguns, which you seem to be A-OK with. And how you're A-OK with 95% of firearm related crimes. They just don't count?

Now show the graph without niggers and spics.

Instead of getting rid of guns, the yanks should get rid of niggers. 99% of US gun crime is nigger related

>gets BTFO
>i-its useless I'm gonna g-go

Mass shootings kill less than 100 people a year and most are by handguns. All rifles kill less than knives, fists and blunt objects.

Why does Switzerland have the laxest gun laws in Europe by far and the lowest homicide rates?

Attached: 1478650019089.jpg (1341x3636, 473K)

ecoute mon pote. tu connais visiblement rien au sujet des armes, ca serait mieux pour toi d'admettre ton erreure

look at the state of you frogs, nope im not getting rid of any of my guns

they have lax guns laws because shooting is the national sport, and no crime because they are crypto jews

How about we eliminate all unconstitutional gun laws, regulations, and taxes (which is all of them) instead? Or simply bar niggers from owning guns to cut the gun violence rate by over 60% overnight.

>Why does Switzerland have the laxest gun laws in Europe by far and the lowest homicide rates?
Because Switzerland is a high-trust society with a national identity and a staggering lack of niggers.

en plus, si les carabines sont interdites, comment pourrait on chasser ou se defendre countre un ours/loup dans la foret? le armes de poing ne son pas tres puissantes, d'habitude, les poulets mette 5 ou 6 9mm dnas un gars avant qu'il tombe

>lack of niggers
not really. the niggers just are concentrated in geneva and also don't really have reason to kill people

OP ran away(or is lurking/seething more likely) because he got blown the fuck out.

we like guns like you like to surrender so go back to doing what you do best achmed.

83% of all gun violence is perpetuated with illegally acquired weapons

A huge part of the 2nd is being able to fight off tyranny. Some weapons like autos are rough as fuck to get, but we can in principle get the weapons the military can. You could even get a nuke if they authorized the nuclear part.

We would thus need to limit the military to just handguns for your plan. Not going to happen.

How about this: only those who serve in the military can own weapons?

We should open carry more. Rifles and hand guns.

gay. most military are retards who can barely handle a gun.

How about you suck my fat Marine cock? Working for the state shouldn't be a requirement.

Man you are dumb as fuck. Virginia Tech was done with two pistols and over 30 people died. Sodomize yourself faggot.

This could work if we had a national militia instead of one military.

Yes

If I had to ban any guns at all, I'd ban handguns. The vast majority of crime is committed with handguns.

How about you off yourself you worthless, ignorant frog. Mass shootings are a non-issue pushed by the media and some of the most deadly shootings were done with handguns. Not to mention 95% of murders. Your arguments make no logical sense and youre a coward for not wanting the ability to protect yourself

>nigger who bought a gun legally?
Convicted felons cannot buy guns legally, retard.

You stupid frog.

>why don't you ban all guns except the ones that are most commonly used in gun crimes

You do realize that the 2nd amendment wasn't design to allow citizens to defend themselves from other citizens right? It's not about hunting. It's not about shooting criminals. It's not about protecting your family. It's not about stopping rape. It's not about stopping home invasions.

It's about shooting government agents. It's about shooting the police. It's about shooting the FBI. It's about shooting the ATF. It's about voting from the rooftops. It's about shooting the national guard. It's about shooting the army. It's about shooting politicians. It's about making this country impossible to govern without the consent of the people.

Attached: yourassdonegotlearned.gif (220x220, 47K)

You cant do a recall at 300 yards with a handgun.