THE MODS ARE EVIL

Why the fuck did the mods get rid of a thread about Murdoch Murdoch seriously Pol is a board made for discussion of current events and politics and we are talking about a group of people that are apart of a certain side of politics and even if the mods don't classify it as politics which it should be under there are a shit ton of threads that are totally unrelated and the mods don't give 2 shits what is the're problem fuck this shit.

Attached: Murdoch Murdoch.jpg (900x900, 218K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N8TlStWVjgY
youtube.com/watch?v=lvDrBWHvfeM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>pol
You can't even spell the board name right so I think the mods did a good job this time.

good
whiteboi btfo

Also if any mods come across this talking about tyrannical leaders is apart of politics and current events. We are aloud to talk about this.

Who gives a fuck u cunt I had a capital p get over it you autist

Haang on, I was busy reading the blacked threads whats going on?

Spamming and advertising

No one cares about your stupid cartoon, you fucking idiot.

No wonder so many people are going to 8 chan. 4 chan has become so controlled autists that don't even know the rules of pol.

degenerate fag

how

thats not the point autist the point is that the mods are not doing the're job properly

they prefer keeping threads about psychos raping women and sharing their pictures including one that body-wise looked 15

Because mods are kike plants, obvs, and Murdoch Murdoch could serve as a unifying force for the cause, so they let 10,000 "nigger dick is better" threads to get shilled to the front page while selectively/algorithmically rejecting the things that move the cause along.

The worst people already know how much penetration MM is getting and so the pushback will continue to get worse. Have to just keep trying to slip it in and take a ban if necessary.

The mods were never on our side

Attached: cybershoah.webm (1007x567, 2.65M)

agreed

I wouldn't be surprised if some antifa fags devote their time to this shit they already admitted to coming on pol and trying to blue pill.

Every time a new Murdoch Murdoch episode comes out we need to make a thread about it getting the word out is the best thing we can do especially for all the normies and libs on pol.

This is now an /ourcartoon/ thread.
Bumping with a new Iron Pill.
youtube.com/watch?v=N8TlStWVjgY

Attached: iron pill.jpg (699x854, 98K)

cheers man

Index the board properly or fuck off newfriend

newfriend NEWFRIEND i have been browsing this board since 2012

>deus vult garb
that isn't the iron pill

Attached: 1528774531596.png (666x844, 366K)

Not directly related to your post but it might not be a bad strategy to make future threads as broad /ourcartoon/ threads in which MM can exist alongside stuff like your own. Pretty sure it couldn't be accused of advertising then.

Of course that would require the mods to actually interpret their own rules consistently which we know they don't, but it could expose their bias.

Attached: 2018-07-22 00_37_21-Greenshot.png (1360x768, 1.84M)

Are all the episodes uploaded onto that slow ass site? I downloaded all of them but I see clips that aren't from the ones I have. Is there a place to get them all, like every single one?

What site, cheekyvideos? That clip is from Galaxy MM88.

It is, actually. Have a look at the original comics.
This is a good idea.

No happening, no new episode, no thread. Stop spamming and killing good threads koala fucker

We're not all autistic enough to categorise our underwear by colour code and get pissy when someone writes "pol" instead of "Jow Forums". That requires a good amount of assburgers autism which, believe it or not, not all people on this board have.
I understand your disability, friend, but please understand that not everyone is like you.

Attached: Autism_Speaks_Logo[1].jpg (316x316, 9K)

>killing good threads
user pls

>I'm being a newfag and nobody can stop me

Attached: 1524301540575.jpg (1920x1080, 171K)

good. 15 year old e-celebs aren't politics

only newfags worry of semantics poltard

don't think so MM did say are you sure that small site can handle not sure but we gave them all the vids so other websites should download em

Traversing the site through indexes probably predates your birth

thank you fren that autist he wasn't even annoyed I didn't have the // he was annoyed I made the p capital

there not 15 yr old

they sound and act 15 you dumb kid

Yeah they're deleting important threads. Fucking kikes.

Attached: 1519442562188.jpg (208x242, 16K)

u r autistic

Good they haven't deleted this one yet

Sounds like newfriend talk, newfriend

Newfriend gotta keep up on da rules

Attached: Disgust.jpg (700x692, 98K)

Attached: Chiltons Tractor repair manual.jpg (750x907, 174K)

Says the memeflag. Helium tank at your earliest convenience.

Attached: Feminist Frequency Radio.jpg (411x768, 81K)

Attached: 66e485a6bbf777744368962e639f59f358470274.jpg (997x768, 258K)

based and ironpilled

Last bit of advice OP, on the off chance that the last thread was removed in error by a new janny (they're probably cycling in the last batch of applications they took) restarting the thread with MODS ARE EVIL weakens your position, even if they likely are. Better strategy is to make it clear in the OP that this is Jow Forums content and belongs on Jow Forums since there is no argument for it to be anywhere else on the site. It's also free content, no longer associated with a monetized YT channel, and with an extremely minor and optional financial component that you have to go looking for anyway. So not really advertising.

Murdoch Murdoch is reddit tier.

You have to good back.

Cheekyvideos.net is waiting.

not having the latest master piece of dutch animation would be an embarrassment
youtube.com/watch?v=lvDrBWHvfeM

Attached: Maya (is not your waifu).png (827x418, 192K)

Murdoch Murdoch is God tier

What would be like to have sex with Murdoch-chan? Would she be submissive or dominant? Would she consider dating a bulgarian?

Asking for a friend btw.

thanks will take that to heart

I know that, but it's a rule that someone has to call it "reddit tier" per a thread or the thread dies off quickly.

good post op

mods are jewish losers

Murdoch is garbage

submissive. When you see her dating a guy in the show she is submissive she is only dominant to her male friends she's not dominant at all in real life.

If you don’t like MM you are beyond a nigger faggot and have to go back.

Attached: AEB44CBE-316B-490A-8821-7E5A69AF91B6.png (2550x3300, 176K)

oh ok I agree it is pretty cringe worthy a lot of the time but it's also good a lot of the time

agreed a bunch of incels

agreed