WHITE BOY, WHITE NOT?

THIS PRIME NIGGERESS Is seeking white men >only<
WOULD YOU NOT TAP THIS???/>?/?>?

Attached: PrimeWakandaBooty.jpg (500x523, 50K)

With a whip.

Attached: Screenshot_20180814-125831.png (1440x2560, 2.2M)

The longer I look at it, the more terrifying it gets.

Attached: oh shit oh fuck.jpg (960x960, 59K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180830-140512.png (1440x2560, 1.53M)

Attached: Screenshot_20180806-082554.png (1440x2560, 1.48M)

Damn. Bitch surprised as fuck.

.t butthurt nigger coping with the irresistible power the big white cock has over sheboons

Attached: 1529702030075.jpg (577x1024, 62K)

I wonder if it just perpetually gets more terrifying or if it peaks at some point, hard to say right now.

Sheboon got a sharpie makeover.

It is a sad state of affairs when any member of any race abandons their heritage and history to create an abomination.
The race mixed child is one without heritage, without a people, without a past and without a future.
It is a crime against humanity to create a mixed race child for in the act you do not only obliterate the heritage of one parent, you obliterate both lines to create something unnatural.

I'm well aware this is bait, but it is important to stress that mixing of any races, whether BMWF, WMAF or any other combination is wrong damaging to society at large and for the individuals.

Attached: 1c0e4dacb4be5ae569921a86b1778fbba7ed0f43a745be2488bde06710217304.gif (800x786, 844K)

Underrated comment

>prefer men comfortable using the N-word

No

Mixing races you get stronger genes and argumentatively, stronger offspring. The closer you get to the same thing, the weaker the genes. Incest is a extreme form of this.

Have you seen the state of South America?
That is the culmination of mixed race progress.
Further more the 'stronger' offspring you refer to are more likely to have genetic deformaties, genetic diseases, more prone to suicide and typically less intelligent.

She'd get it hard desu.

if you mix anything with shit you're still going to get shit
There is no reason to go outside of race, plenty of different types of white people

I’d be more likely to flick holy water on it and yell “the power of Christ compels you” until it levitated the fuck away from me

Those eyebrows scare me

Attached: shinryaku_ika_musume_season_2-08-ika_musume-fear-scared-sweat.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Attached: 8484185414112.jpg (600x828, 113K)

Is their situation from their genetics or from their multicultural and historic situation? Without US interfere in their local politics (Panama, Chile, Guatemala to name a few) these nations would be far better off. The School of the America's teaching people to be soldiers and torturers for Big US business and international bankers is undeniable.

Attached: 85E253F3-ECE8-4FF7-8BD6-FE7BC0B4012C.jpg (334x500, 57K)

Longhorn brows.

Attached: lh.jpg (1100x815, 40K)

>one eye on the white boy
>one one the game

>Incest is a extreme form of this
wrong
Incest is different
maximal fertility is actually found at about the 3rd cousin genetic distance
you would have be a deluded non-mutt and/or an absolute fuckwit to unironically claim that being mixed race is all around better

Attached: 1531779909160.jpg (600x588, 53K)

Would tap it. With a club. To the forehead

top kek

Attached: asdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsd.jpg (940x863, 197K)

Holy shit this has to be intentional

Attached: 1531503843350.jpg (261x224, 13K)

Dehydration is bad for you, and so is drinking a gallon under 1 minute.
Both will kill you
Anything closer and farther than your genetically equivalent 4th cousin is suboptimal.

Picture it like this. Reproducing with someone who is very close to your code gives you duplicate building bricks, meaning you'll eventually won't have enough variety to build something as functional as the average.

"Outbreeding" Has a different issue. Bricks within a population have, in the past, been filtered for compatibility through selective pressures. Only most bricks compatible with each other remain, as the sections of the population with incompatible bricks have been outbred/purged.
This tempering can only be done through natural selection, and is not available to us right now.

Every time you mix different populations you get relatively unhealthy/suboptimal offspring. You may, by mere chance, get a few exceptions with "the best of both worlds", so to speak. These exceptions are the only "benefit" from doing this at a large scale.
But you have to be willing to murder or sterilize 98% of the subhumans you've created. Otherwise you're just shitting on the genepool and overall generating weaker, inadequate humans.
We have commited the sin of thinking we can live sustainably outside nature, within our own environments. But these environments depend on our capacity to sustain them. Were we to harm our capacity so, that these environments are not sustainable, we would collapse back into a natural state where an overwhelming majority will not manage to survive.
If eugenics makes you uncomfortable, the least you can do is to advocate for the conservation of our already well tempered genetic groups, and cherish them like relics.

Attached: 543846761.jpg (2400x1800, 539K)

Sounds like it follows her eyebrows

Dem eyebrows, tho

Attached: square_root_of_kek.jpg (960x960, 77K)

Hear, hear, my good man. As a mixed race person, I have to say that it's been a curse to be mixed race. Between the racism from both races and the health issues, I don't know what's worse. The two things combined don't make for a halfway decent life. Two people of different races who choose to come together and create children are the most selfish, idiotic creatures. To think that your "love" can somehow magically transfer into your "love" child, and protect that child from the inevitable bullshit is such an immature and leftist fantasy. Truly a selfish act, to bring half-breed children into the world. We must give all our children every opportunity to succeed in this world--a 100% white child has vastly superior opportunities just because you gave that child white genetics. Why would you damage your kid's future? Why? Even American Indians think seven generations ahead. White people should be thinking the same way. White people already have superior thinking skills in terms of the future. They absolutely must think that way in terms of their offspring.

She truly is the niggerest.

Attached: MV5BODAzMTgxMGMtMzEyZS00YmYzLTg0MGMtOTQ1ODUyYTM5MmFlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzM4MjM0Nzg@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214 (214x317, 17K)

Sadly, no. Healthy hybrid offspring aka "hybrid vigor" only applies to simpler living things, it does not at all apply to humans, but that is not to say that inbreeding is good, too--that is as bad as interbreeding among races. If you search the Web for "hybrid vigor myth", you can learn all about why mixing races is bad for humans. Humans aren't plants. Hybrid vigor is more of a thing for plants, really. Apologies for bursting your race mixing bubble. I used to think like you, too.

This guy gets it.

Looks like a hieroglyph.

Haha just kys halfey

>Without US interfere in their local politics
they would be commie run shitholes like Cuba and Venezuela and destabilized internally like how South Africa was. Maybe the USSR should not have been trying to spread communism and arm communist uprisings of shitskins against the ruling whiter classes -esp. when it came to areas close to the US. And all because they couldn't do a hard invasion of Western Europe when NATO was keeping the Russians out. Also, Chile is relatively well off.

>Is their situation from their genetics or from their multicultural and historic situation?
yes, yes, and yes. It's genetics; it's because multiculturalism never works and creates low trust societies; and history is the record of the same conflicts happening again and again. You can fuck off with your Post-Colonialism bullshit. Look at the genetic make up of those who fail to cooperate and tend toward disruptive violence compared to those that don't. Whites plan ahead and make societies work.

i like black girls but i'd rather just fuck black female prostitutes.

Why tie yourself down to one woman?

>what is a juggalo?
>that's what it is, well fuck if I know

DYEL legs

Man, this shit kakes me feel hypocritical sometimes.

Attached: 1533666324510.jpg (832x1024, 109K)

Very very very underrated

I really do not think I’d be fulfilled chokefucking the nigger Ronald McDonald for the rest of time.
But thank you for the offer 3rd world pimp.

Kek

I'm going to guess this dumb bitch dosn't just put up a show, but takes everyone's dick

Why are wmbf raceplay vids so rare? I can find vanilla wmbf but no vids where the dude is calling her nigger and she's begging for it.

Degenerate. There will be no room for her when Blacks get their shit together.

Cardi B, some rapper.
Don't really listen to that shit so...