HOW CAN YOU >STILL< BE RACIST!?

Its almost 2019! And you all still wont feed kids that arn't your own. YOU STILL wont pay for other peoples housing.
GOYIM WHY?

Attached: NiggaGibsNowWhitty..jpg (768x384, 31K)

i will first provide my own children. however, all civilised people who live a priviliged life like me for example have a duty to help the needy. i hope i am able to donate money to schools here who provide free education for poor kids whose parents cant afford to send their kids to school. we have many talented kids who can do great things if given the opportunity to study.

i don't support affirmative action programs like we have here for low castes just by the virtue of their caste (that includes lower castes whose parents are businessmen, government officials and the like) because that is retarded. but I do support free schooling and education for those who can't afford it.

They should all starve and die of exposure as nature intended.

THats where your wrong. YOU OWN NOTHING. All kids Lives matter. YOu don't hope, you racist. YOu need to donate all your money to feed the angry MY FUCKIUNG GOD. ITS ALMOST 2019 what the fuck racist nazis.

>implying we should feed every living thing on the planet
>doesn't post pictures of doing it herself

WHATS WRONG WITH FEEDING NEEDY?
I can't be bothered to do it alone. We got the goverment for that. Whats your point??

My tax dollars go to feed American elementary studants.

Maybe niggers in Africa should feed their own people

I'd pay for people's housing. Niggers, spics, poos, chinks, etc. aren't people though.

but blacks live in america. OMG borders in 2018? Racist.
my.... god.

I'm needy so feed me bitch

Because I don't care about anything if there's no gain for me that I'd like.

Attached: 1497464494481.jpg (575x372, 95K)

Is this supposed to be your average liberal normie larp?

Blacks did not invent boats and therefore do not belong in North America.

Attached: FEEL SORRY.jpg (638x264, 56K)

Attached: FEEL SORRY NOW.jpg (1000x567, 164K)

I fucking hate all of you.

How self righteous do you think the photographers feel when they take these photos?

Attached: feel sorry white scum.jpg (650x368, 79K)

Attached: feel sorry whitey.jpg (1000x567, 86K)

NIGGER.

That's not how nature works. We have tried very hard to lift Africa and Middle-East to our level but they either destroy their infrastructure as soon as white people leave or just let it rot. It is a race related issue. Predominantly white areas around the world are doing just fine. Black neighborhoods around the world are poor and rotting. It's not a question of education or wealth of the nation. Black people in America and Europe live in crime ridden poverty mostly. Nothing is preventing them from starting successful companies either in America, Europe or Africa. They're incapable of doing it, that's why. They can't take care of themselves and the few who can are nearly always criminals. Here is a list of jobs for black people
>sell drugs
>pimp
>whore
>steal
>assassinate
>manual labor, rarely

Children in general are disgusting, them being black, starved pieces of garbage don't help it one bit. They could die for all I care, or not, not like it'll impact anywhere except the shithole that has those problems. It's their own fault for pressing that garbage out if it's clear that they don't even have enough food for themselves.

Yes! This is the picture that will wrench open the wallets and borders of my host country!

Attached: Ga0gbzNXquwuUIkgEQka3gueikg-2UiWqnPsMUONG6-Q.jpg (1600x1039, 316K)

Hi, Joan Donovan!

How did you ever let yourself get to be 600 lbs? What sort of mental problems caused you to overeat so much that you have shortened your life by decades and made you literally unlovable? Have you ever tried to seek help for your debilitating mental and physical condition? Did no one ever care enough about you to intervene and try to get you to stop killing yourself with food? Are you planning on getting liposuction and bariatric surgery to deal with your extreme morbid obesity?

Stay mad nigger

Attached: 1534985846704.png (916x898, 188K)

Powerful.

Attached: look at me im the german now.jpg (600x480, 52K)

You know what they do to each other right? We need to stop meddling in Africa and fucking quarantine the whole continent for about a decade.

Google necklacing if you want to understand why Africa is a shithole.

Attached: 1535433056152.jpg (498x328, 34K)

Feeding them isn't going to help them. We tryed that-they just steal or have 10 more kids they can't feed after that.
They are the BOTTOM RUNG ON HUMANITY.
Can ANYONE care name a SUCCESSFUL BLACK COUNTRY in the world??????????
Like how many 95%black regions in the world are there?
A lot I would think.
Because Detroit isn't better. Chicago isn't better. Haiti is better. South Africa ISN'T BETTER WITHOUT WHITES!
ZIMBAB-AWAY ISN'T BETTER.
>in before; it's still white fault.
>in before; muh sanctions, muh aid, Muh gibs

anyone?
You are permanent blight on this planet to yourselves and everyone else that has to live next to you.
There is no excuse for your fate when we know what happened to Japan, and how they can bounce back after 2 fucking nukes to their cities.
No other race has been given more of an advantage over the years than niggers- yet the still are sold as slave in Libya for 200$
So the meme is true- they just can't into civilization. The world can't save them from room temperature IQ.
By their own actions they prove ending apartheid was a mistake.
I know the Jew knows this already, and uses them as a weapon against the rest.

Attached: medicine.jpg (414x549, 30K)

The Welsh feed the Welsh, not the world.