Which Muslim country is the best?

Which Muslim country is the best?

Attached: 3B0E1979-BD0C-476F-AA0C-3C15DE255781.jpg (750x341, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T1LeBCMRe3Q
youtu.be/gFZbjHnzO0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=QoV9IbO28VA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The UK sounds nice.

Bosnia because there are plenty of Serbs to remove kebab

Kazakhstan

I'd say the u.k.

Had not been for the jew king this Arabia would have been the best. Right now it's just a shithole.

Albania, they are our white brothers

None

palestine

UK

Which pieces of shit smells the best?

When the first post is the best post. France is also quite lovely.

Non-meme answer:

If you’re living as an ex-pat, some of the Gulf States aren’t bad to live in, you make great money even if you’re just teaching ESL or something. Though you’ll miss alcohol living there if you enjoy a glass of beer or wine at the end of the day.

Istanbul is a nice city, but the rest of the country is garbage. Turks are also super annoying personality-wise.

Canada or Sweden.

Whichever gets nuked first.

Syria.

UAE

>albanians
>white

Attached: 1491345534963.jpg (513x510, 118K)

UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and Lebanon.

fpbp

UK 100%

Malaysia

London

I'm going with Pakistan. They developed their own Mike's. Somehow remained a country instead of getting reabsorbed into India. They are shifting to a more liberal less religious standpoint. When the economy stabilizes and security improves it's gonna be amazing skiing there.

Tatarstan.

I like qawwali music and the Sufi scene over there... very unique, shame the NWO Wahhabi shills fuck with it so badly. They could actually succeed if they took out the trash.

youtu.be/T1LeBCMRe3Q

shut up monkeydonian slav(e)

Subhuman albo spotted
Go back

theyve got alot whites there tho. genocide soon anyone?

Indonesia. I never hear anything about them, so I assume Asian autism overcame Islamic retardation

no

michigan

aoozubillah blasphemer
you will be stoned ya akhi

They actually have the highest population of muslims in the world.

better watch out for public display of affection in malasiya you will be lashed in public.

the only blasphemers are the s*Udi kings that tore down mosques and mausolea, built a public toilet over the house of hz. khadijah and erected an abominable satanic clock tower dwarfing the ka'aba

They are slowly growing out of their barbarism and have had stable government for a few years now, the China threat is waking a lot of Asian countries up.

Okay, this is epic

Attached: 1534569168550.png (420x362, 228K)

>best
>implying any of those countries have value

>barbarism
What did they do besides execute those Aussie drug dealers a while back? Or are you guys still angry about that?

damn turkAnon you be very redpilled on the jew S*udi KANGZ

Attached: absolute mad lad.gif (480x270, 1.05M)

Any form of government that uses an Abrahamic Satanic religion as a crutch is pretty fucking barbarous, their government is becoming more secular as the people become more sophisticated and less stabby.

Oman

we have a history with them
>In 1801, the tomb of Hussein bin Ali (Prophet Mohammad's grandson) in Karbala was destroyed by the army of Abdullah bin Saud, causing anger among the Shiite Muslims.[1] Additionally, many people in Islam's holiest cities of Mecca and Medina were killed and Prophet Mohammad's Mosque was damaged by his army in the same year. As a result, the Ottoman authorities found themselves in a situation that they had to punish the Saudis for their crimes because the Ottomans were the official ruler of the Arabian Peninsula. The guardian of Islam's religious places was the Turkish-Ottoman Caliph in Constantinople, Mahmud II.[1] Bin Saud, a Wahhabi/Salafi follower of the Athari (literalist) school of Islamic theology, called the Sultan Mahmud II an infidel based on the Sultan's support of Maturidi beliefs.[2] Mahmud II ordered that an Egyptian force be sent to the Arabian Peninsula to defeat Abdullah bin Saud and his allies. In 1818, an Egyptian army led by Ibrahim Pasha (Mohammad Ali's son) completely destroyed Abdullah's forces and took their capital, Diriyah in Najd. Abdullah bin Saud was captured along with two of his Wahhabi supporters. They were then sent to prison in Constantinople. Abdullah and his two followers were publicly beheaded for their crimes against holy cities and mosques.[1] Prior to his execution, bin Saud, a Wahhabi who forbade to listen music, was forced to listen to the lute.[2]

Probably UAE

the Turks of Olde were real chads
but fear not TurkAnon we are in the end times
all the monafikin will be thrown out of mecca and madina when the dajjal comes out
may we all be there and fight the good fight side by side with the medhi

Attached: 21322749_1703558076323334_914509717_n.png (433x433, 242K)

>RGoyYim
Nice ID tag boyo.

Attached: impepeandthisisdeep.jpg (700x684, 48K)

>bin Saud, a Wahhabi who forbade to listen music, was forced to listen to the lute
Turks have always been at the forefront of torture. Where do you think Tepes got all his ideas?

9lawi 3la tag d zeb fe akher yamati welit be tag >RGoyYim

Attached: giphy.gif (391x377, 3.08M)

lynch yourself zanj

But seriously, it’s turkey

Azerbaijan

A glassed one.

Albania > Tunisia > Indonesia > non-wartorn Syria > Lebanon = Iran > Turkey > non-wartorn Mali

The rest are shitholes with no redeeming qualities.

> non-wartorn Syria
do you even logic

None, they are all automatically in last place.

The only real answer here DESU.

Attached: 180208082815BWVB.jpg (750x500, 51K)

Greece.

wut

None.

Spain 772 AD had it right. Deus Vult!

Attached: 700.jpg (1130x884, 143K)

Iran

You're asking us to pick which turd is the nicest.

Kazakhstan is the greatest country in all the lands and its not even close

Attached: WK22-SEP-TRAVEL-KAZAKHSTAN.jpg (1200x675, 204K)

Bosnia is 50% Muslim and 50% Christian.
During Yugoslavia times Muslims were only around 40% of population. Bosnia is not a Muslim country and it will never be one.

Bosnia is muslim, like it or not meme flag.

All other countries have inferior potassium.

Maybe check infographics moron, its literally 50/50 right now, the first time Muslims had this people in Bosnia, you cant assign all Bosnia to them because of muh poor Muslims getting genocided by evil Serbs and Croats.

Also the country has 3 presidents representing each people and Muslims are concentrated only on 30-35% land, Croats on 20-25% while Serbs have their own republic with government and police within it that consists of 49% of Bosnia populated by million Serbs, try to go in there and tell them that its a Muslim country and we will see how many stars you will count above your head...

They chimp out when someone "insults" islam

Whichever is the most glassed

UAE if youre rich

rofl

None of them.

That's gotta be the poorest attempt at fabricated casualty stats i've ever seen

FPBP

ironically Iran

youtu.be/gFZbjHnzO0Y

Attached: Screenshot_20180825-074605.png (1280x720, 1.01M)

Albanians suck, some of them are worse than niggers

They rebelled against the Dutch after WW2, still couldn't beat us even though we were raped hard by Germany while them being the fourth largest country in the world concerning population. They got their independence because the USA forced us to stop.

Indonesia is a shithole.

South east asia which have nothing to do with uncivilized islam.

Based and asturias pilled all land belongs to europe.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-30-12-27-27.png (720x1280, 847K)

Our people should push towards makkharesh.

Attached: 250px-Civil_and_Naval_Ensign_of_France.svg.png (250x167, 338)

Tajikistan. Based eastern aryan white brothers.

Fuk u

Byzantium.

Kek

If you're talking about just the ones in green I'd say UAE (Dubai specifically). Maybe Indonesia, but I don't really know much about Indonesia.

That would be my pick as well.

haha, so funny and original

Kazakhstan and UAE

Bosnia

Brunie

unironically Egypt

Attached: 1533846520908s.jpg (125x124, 2K)

Kuwait.

Attached: 132007415.jpg (1024x683, 84K)

youtube.com/watch?v=QoV9IbO28VA

Turkey is basically a western country. This is from the ""islamist"" party.

>Eritrea
>Nigeria
>Sudan still holds the South
What a retarded map

Ironically you posted a picture of Hitler who did think the Albanians were White. Albanians joined the Axis and had their own SS Division.
At one point, he expressed a desire to annex Serbia to Albania b/c he hated Slavs and wanted to give the land to Europeans.

Not my opinion, I just thought it was funny.

Same can be said about the Greeks I've seen here in the U.S.

Same can be said about many mutts as well. Many are literal niggers, many are nigger tier.