Tatar Folk Music

The Best.

youtube.com/watch?v=PqaGQnGzoNY

youtube.com/watch?v=EjhLzCBYdu8

youtube.com/watch?v=HxC82dMVm_Q

youtube.com/watch?v=tVAhx1whYUA

Attached: 324px-Flag_of_the_Kazan_Khanate.svg.png (324x216, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JdksHid7A6c&list=PLIGHYt8y1ath4cvjBl9_VSOwujLSwY9rg&index=3
youtu.be/42Yb2GQEgBo
youtu.be/TiPqB4GNzT0
youtu.be/njL1DuOWuuM
youtu.be/s0CvSIhF_tA
youtu.be/rxPw6QPW2ZQ
youtu.be/x1WGgSCO9k0
youtu.be/iFsg4ZFG5wY
youtube.com/watch?v=drdlc-bHEpE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean–Nogai_raids_into_East_Slavic_lands
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: vVZATkKnQaU.jpg (807x807, 114K)

Bump. Tatar women look tip top too

Xäyerle kiç!

youtube.com/watch?v=JdksHid7A6c&list=PLIGHYt8y1ath4cvjBl9_VSOwujLSwY9rg&index=3

Greeting you with some Chechnyan folk btw

youtu.be/42Yb2GQEgBo
youtu.be/TiPqB4GNzT0
youtu.be/njL1DuOWuuM

Can Tatars understand Turkish?

Yes. It's different but somewhat intelligible.

The Best.

They’re like the perfect hapa, I can’t explain, the mixture is harmonious

What about Uyghur?

Yes, Qazan Tatar is as related to Oghuz Turkish as it is to Uyghur. Evil Chinese are killing them.

I would agree, I am of Nogai mercenary descent.

Its different but I kind of like it. I can't understand the lyrics but I feel that tragic heroic quality in it. Maybe its because of my heritage but north atlantic based anglo folk is my favorite.

youtu.be/s0CvSIhF_tA
youtu.be/rxPw6QPW2ZQ
youtu.be/x1WGgSCO9k0
youtu.be/iFsg4ZFG5wY
youtube.com/watch?v=drdlc-bHEpE

Attached: glorious anglo masterrace.png (2048x1980, 3.1M)

I like High Germany.

Tatars were pretty based as enemies. It's the Turks that are truly scum, Tatars were a bit better and sometimes helped us invade Russia

t. Pole

They weren't Kazan Tatars, they didn't invade around, most "Tatars" who conducted raids were from the Nogai Ulus.

Doesn't matter, Turks and Mongols are our enemies. We must finish the work of our ancestors

Attached: QmiktkpTURBXy9jYzI3MmVhNmVmZGZhNzg2MDEwY2IyY2FlN2E4ZDQ4ZC5qcGeRkwIAzQHk.jpg (859x484, 158K)

>I am of Nogai mercenary descent.
LMAO MONGOL HAHAHAHA EAT MY FUCKING SWORD MUSLIM SCUM

I will fucking castrate you tatar filth. How fucking are you even post a thread about your subhuman kind. YOU ARE NOT HUMAN YOU ARE FUCKING FILTH

a salty Lithuanian, kek
> You are even worse than your baltic neighbours

Daily reminder there is no other group of people as cucked as tatars. After the invasion of the Golden Horde and the emergence of a united Russian power the amount of Russian on Tatar rape was so prominent it has forever changed their phenotype.

Yes, there is literally no other ethnic group that has consumed as much Russian semen as the Tatars. It is literally unbelievable how cucked, subjugated and degraded the Tatar subhumans were after the Mongols stopped helping them.

It is said that the Tatar woman does not play with a flute, but she much prefers the leather feel of a Russian dick.

I nearly took a Polish girlfriend. I will continue to harvest the steppe.

Hmm. Will I take a Lithuanian lady as my wife?

No, Tatars married local women such as Mari and Mordvin women over the years. That's why they changed.

Can you imagine being a distinct ethnic group away from turkroaches, but then deciding to actually identify with roaches? Literally spitting in the face of your nomadic ancestors that were enslaved by Mongols and forced to fight for their interests.

Respect to the christian tatars who decided to be cossacks and part of Europe. Absolute despicable that the Islamic ones even exist, let alone unifying themselves with the turkroach identity because the turkroaches(inbred Anatolians) stole a turkic language.

Hahaha, love you guys
MONGOL HORDES BTFO

Attached: 1186729_558478727551987_879456792_n.jpg (960x678, 99K)

Russian Women love Tatar men.

I am Tengriist.

Hmm. Polish Women where?

I wish I was part of the siege of Kazan. I would not worry about losing a single limb, I would decimate thousands of your kind.

You can read what the tatars did, they ran a European slave route where they butchered old people because they weren't "profitable", raped women and even committed homosexual acts on young boys.

I advice everyone on Jow Forums to read what the tatars did and their relationship with the Ottoman Empire. It will justify every amount of hate you have towards Islam and their perpetual evil.

> You can read what the tatars did yata yata
where?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean–Nogai_raids_into_East_Slavic_lands

>According to Sigismund von Herberstein, "the old and infirm, who were not worth much money, were given to the Tatar youths like rabbits to hunting dogs for their first military practice and were either stoned to death, or thrown into the sea or killed in some other way."
>The main slave market was at Caffa which after 1475 belonged to the Ottoman Empire. The town had artillery and a strong garrison of Janissaries. Besides Caffa, slaves were sold in Karasubazar, Tuzleri, Bakhchysarai and Khazleve. Slave dealers came from various backgrounds: Turks, Arabs, Greeks, Armenians and others. For the right to trade they paid tax to the Crimean Khan and Turkish Pasha. In Caffa there were sometimes as many as 30,000 slaves, mostly from Muscovy and the southeastern lands of the Commonwealth.

If you are Baltic, Slavic or even Germanic. You owe your ancestors to eradicate these monsters. Not a single tatar that identifies with Islam must be allowed to live.

Crimean tatars are kinda shitheads, I agree
Kazan khanate =/= Nogai khanate though.

Lithuanian young men and women were bred by the Tatar bull. That is based.

I am Tengriist. However Slavery is a Human Right!

Roundeyes will never understand.

They are fucking losers. You think that's ironic coming from a Lithuanian because our country was once something and then forever stepped into obscurity. No, the tatars are actual losers. Bitter losers. Their history is being enslaved by mongols and forced to fight for them - then they made a profit of enslaving others. These bitter losers did not give their victims the amount of respect that the Mongols did. Where are the tatars now? Under a slavic phenotype after being raped to near extinction. Do I FEEL PITY? Not a single fucking shred of it. You represent Islamic reprobacy, Islamic inhumanity and Islamic degeneracy. All the raped women, murdered children and destroyed families are the only legacy of the bitter tatars. They have not done ANYTHING worthwhile with all the blood they shed.

To put it in even further, you were given EVERYTHING by the Mongols to succeed, and you lost all their conquered territory to your vassal!!! LITERALLY AFRICAN TIER.

So salty after so many years, huh, baltic nigger

Your flag is Qarā Keşe Roundeye!

I am happy of our collective legacy.

I miss Kazan.

>be tatar
>come with the mongols to conquer the Rus Principalities
>literally given land, resources, infrastructure and subjects by the Mongols
>tatars are unfortunately nigger tier and don't know how to rule or be a power
>these slaving barbarians are not met with a bunch of angry Russians
>get literally landslide defeated
>the princess of Kazan commits suicide of fear
>tatars can't take what they dish out
>begin to lose all the territory that the Golden Horde worked hard for
>begin to secure a legacy as Russian cumdumps as Russians literally breed your phenotype into theirs
If the Tatars was any cartoon character it would probably be some sleazy rat snitch like Randall from Recess.

Attached: tatar-dog-bowing.jpg (756x550, 289K)

Get outta here, salty boi, it's family reunion.

Forgot to add: THE TURKROACHES DID NOT HELP THEIR BASED TATAR "BRETHREN" IN ANY WAY WHILE THEY WERE SLAUGHTERED BY RUSSIANS.

This is Islamic brotherhood. Do what's convenient. I absolutely laugh when modern tarars identify with a bunch of inbred Anatolians.

Beautiful city.

I like Baltic salt with my Şulpa!

It truly is, especially after the WC.

Attached: HOveDHs.jpg (1500x837, 216K)

>Russians use you as cannon fodder in their wars and you never get any recognition
>Turks never saved you from Russian genocide and they never cared
>your entire history is being evil
>the christian tatars are so ashamed of their heritage that they became cossacks, killing their own kind because they're conscious that their once free nomadic race got twisted by the Mongols and must end.
Your ethnicity is a Dr.Phil episode.

Attached: 1525814980948.jpg (522x287, 40K)

We should bring angry Balts and Poles to more reunions. They provide good entertainment.

Just to inform you Mr. Saltaitis. We are proud of both our Mongol and Turkic heritage, they aren't mutually exclusive.

Pic related, his mother was a tatar. Peter the Great, this absolute 6'8 monstrous man of charisma and strength has killed and eradicated so many tatars that it would even make Stalin blush. He put the final nail on the coffin of Tatars, forever turning them into a ruled minority. The christian tatar cossacks rejoiced, but the bitter Islamic losers did not and the modern revisionist tatars do not as well. By this reason your free tatar ancestors spit on you and you have no right to identify with them.

The pre-conquered free nomads and their gratitude is given to Peter the Great, the Tatar Christian Cossacks and all the Tatars who stood strong against the Islamic Mongol hordes and their pet Islamic Tatars.

Attached: peter.jpg (894x1200, 235K)

Again. I'm not a Muslim. I am Tengriist. I'll be a Free Tatar when I leave Bongistan.

yeah, Peter I the Great, that was a Tzar, the Tzar of all tzars.

Attached: 1525964141156.png (380x349, 70K)

What's he eating?
Also looks comfy.

I didn't know he was Half-Tatar, that is what made him so Great, the Tsar who was a Khan. Lithuanian user obviously thinks we get butt-hurt about people the way they do.

WHOA. based AND redpilled. unironically. Do Tengriists pray or meditate or anything?

I’m loving the history lesson Lithuanian bro. Could you please give more stories of Russians killing Tatars/Muslims, please?

Based and refilled thank you op

Echpochmaks with Chak-chaks.

Duude. You missed so much in your life. It's called "chak-chak" and the triangular thingies are "echpochmaks". Chak-chak is like candies from honey and pastry and echpochmaks are little triangular patties with meat.

We give our praise to the Eternal Blue, in Yakutia they beat the drum.

Obviously we don't.

Thanks I googled it
>pastry filled with minced beef, onion, and potatoes
That sounds absolutely god tier. I'm going to look for a recipe to make some.

>worshipping the sky
>beating a drum
I wish I was Tatar now. Those are based spiritual practices.

Volga Bulgaria independence, when?

Attached: 1.png (2180x1430, 639K)

they ARE god-tier, try it

Very similar to Plains Native religion, I would identify Tengri with the Great Spirit.

Latvians are similar, they are either crying over Hitler or Stalin.

Demographics will decide this. Ethnic Russians are drinking themselves to death.

I mean to Lithuanians.

We need Tatar Restaurants in Britain.

They are dog shit at war and they were literally the WE WUZ MONGKHANG of history, alongside turks. They could not hold ANYTHING the Mongols gave them.

The difference between the Christian Cossack Tatars who dedicated their life to killing Tatars and Islamic Tatars is that the Islamic counterpart are literally unable to do anything right. They just out right suck at everything except kidnapping villagers and selling defenceless children and women. As soon as they are met with a capable force, they just fall like ants. Pic related is one of the most pathetic moments in Islamic Tatar history, where the crushing reality came in that the siege of Kazan wasn't due to poor management or some advantage.

You see there's a huge problem in identifying what tatars are which tatars. Because you have a group of blonde haired and blue eyed nomads like the Cumans who speak a turkic language and are unfortunately lumped in with brown skinned subhumans because of their linguistic group, BECAUSE THE FUCKING TURKS in their turkroach glory hijacked the entire term to fulfil their we wuz fantasy.

I believe the non-shitskin tatars were the ones in the majority to reject Islam and become christian.

Attached: inbreds-and-tatars-vs-russians.png (329x379, 14K)

Might as well larp about bringing back Khazaria. You were both defeated and humiliated, remain in the shadows and slums of history - you disgusting and evil people.

Attached: jerry.png (112x112, 22K)

> le Glorious Lithuanian Military.
Sure, there is no tatar army at the moment. There is Russian army though. You fuck with Tatarstan - you fuck with all Russia.

I'm of Cuman descent through Nogai blood.

I'm Meshar

They were the most powerful olıs in Kazan hanlygy amirite?

Which Russian Tsar/Emperor killed the most Tatars/Muslims?

>hanlygy
It's hard to differentiate actually, Meshars (Mishars) are mixed with Kazan Tatars. My relatives told that I'm Mishar, that's how I know.

They were a powerful group. Also just for humor, this is a big and scary Lithuanian warrior!

Attached: 1600.jpg (300x450, 26K)

Sorry Tatar brothers, have to go. Sau Buligiz!

Goodbye. Nice having you!

I respect every leader, general, soldier and Tsar that fought against the tatars. The most mainstream answer would be: Ivan Grozny and Peter the Great. One man started the rebellion and fought on nightmare mode. The latter ended it and was named the greatest son of Rus.

You also have to give respect where it's due, and that's unfortunately Stalin. That man was hellbent on opening the tatar casket and shitting in it. Stalin has killed so many tatars that they went from noted minority to minority of minorities. What he did is equivalent of digging up corpses and beating them to unrecognisable dust. He even ethnically cleansed Crimea so that the littlest of remnants exist there today.

(Note that I do not support Communism, and I believe the Bolsheviks burn in hell to this day)

So "Khazaria" is Old Great Bulgaria...interesting

We will return to Qırım. There is many Türüks in Yakutia, Tuva and the Altay who are out-reproducing Russians.

What did Stalin do to the Tatars? And why?

Originally yes.

He accused them of being "German Collaborators" thus deported them where many died as a result.

Serious question: how different are these Cossacks ethnicallly from Russians?
Music is based btw

Cossacks aren't much different. They are closer to Ukrainians and many have Ossetian ancestry.

Thanks - so how much mongol blood, if any, do Russians have?

They don't. Russians are the people who went north during Mongol raids, to avoid being raped
Ukrainians on the other hands are pure Asiatic mongols

Wow, serious history

Very little. They do have strong Finno-Ugric ancestry however.

Nowadays Russians jump on Tatar cock like there is no tomorrow.

There were plenty of studies showing that Russians have no mongol DNA, Ukrainians on the other hand are Khazar-Mongol rape babies and they're not European, not Slavic, like it or not
Golden Horde raped Russ to oblivion, but they didn't go north where today people we call Russians resettled (Duchy of Moscow and Novograd)

But I thought the Rus’ Grand Prince Svitaoslav conquered Khazaria?

Second Mongol Invasion When?

He sacked it but didn't conquer it. The Cumans conquered it.