Send Your Daughter to Kike State. Full Indoctrination. Becomes FuckMeat to Pleasure The Team

The Absolute State of American Parenting.

Attached: cheercoal.jpg (735x972, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/dad-slain-jogger-mollie-tibbetts-voices-support-hispanic/story?id=57446425
youtube.com/watch?v=ml7C-WfL8f8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can I pay $50,000 per year tuition?

Joan Donovan and her team created this thread.

White Boomer "athletic boosters" who celebrate as their own daughters are used as cumrags by ghetto negroball players are among the worst people in America.

I’m getting an HVAC apprenticeship

Penn State sucks cock
>t. Ohio State

Umm, no

Attached: 2gyi5s.jpg (500x588, 59K)

This.
Those sellout fucks will sacrifice ANYTHING for muh alma mater

hot

Despite her anti-white tweets, at least mollie tibbets had some self respect by never dating a nig or a nog

youre fucking disgusting.

Let's be honest with ourselves: Even if your daughter is extremely driven and highly intelligent, she will contribute more to society by spending her younger years raising kids. She may go pursue a degree in her 30's, after her youngest is no longer being nursed and her husband is established in his career.

Nope, she got nigga'd

THIS

Yeah, mkay.
Try accomplishing that into today's America, where children are kikewashed 24/7, especially girls.

Taco Tibbetts disagrees

Attached: 2gpvhx.jpg (306x380, 50K)

Go back to the18th century you incel.
I manage 4 businesses and clear $150k a year while my bf does fucking nothing and plays video games.

Mollie Tibbets was not at fault. Her father just won the cuck of the year award abcnews.go.com/US/dad-slain-jogger-mollie-tibbetts-voices-support-hispanic/story?id=57446425
She tweeted that tweet because she wanted her father's approval and was dating a white guy too because she loved her father. She was killed because her father never taught her that around spics and blacks never relax.
Franklin turned out team into the biggest groid squad ever. Our team used to be known for being good students and nice people. Now it's all ghetto blacks. We also fucking suck. We're tied with Appalachian State right now because Franklin can't control his groid squad. God dam how far we've fallen.

thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=ml7C-WfL8f8

college sports unironically need to be banned

>posing for a cute picture
>LOOK AT THIS GIRL BLACKED.COM AS FUCK

Jesus christ what planet did you come from?

>bbc posting
the absolute state of american posters

Attached: american cuckolds.jpg (944x442, 91K)

Why are you guys so obsessed with a relationship that happens so rarely?

10000000% guarantee her dad obsessed over nigger sports her entire life.

We're about to lose. Holy kek Franklin sucks. This is too much we're the laughing stock of college football. Franklin cant control his groids. I saw that on the off season that they were walking all over him and now they're going to lose to Appalachian State.

>I prefer my black bulls in red

we're not, this is just another typical shill/slide thread. sage

Story?
>SECfag out of the loop

Tits or gtfo

No one gives a shit which state your teenage black bulls are from you absolute cuck

We ARE

based polska

Tits or gtfo

Being this fucking Jewish

Attached: 1535728231769.jpg (600x339, 25K)

You obviously haven't set foot on American University, champ. 120 groids on the football team, at least 70 of them have white girlfriends. I know because I attend one in the Big Ten.

not even close. If you honestly get triggered just by a girl being even near a black guy without assuming she's being gangbanged every evening you need professional help. And you've also probably never talked to a girl in your life.

This so much

Nigger at Appalachian State scored too soon! Damn it!

Attached: math pepe.jpg (741x568, 85K)

>Im so proud of my little girl sucking nigger cock all night long

I'd rather my daughter be a waitress than a nigger liver

I don't think you have to indoctrinate women to want to fuck super athletes.

absolutely based

Penn State and white sluts getting blacked.

Name a more iconic duo.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 196K)

Boomers are scum. Cant wait for them all to get mccain'd

You know the rules whore

>triggered just by a girl being even near a black guy without assuming
faggot, if you can't tell by the smug look on that groid's face that they're fucking, there is ZERO help for you

Attached: 1530989278791.webm (608x1080, 840K)

DAMN IT APPALACHIAN STATE!!!!

All you had to do was kneel and kick to win!!!! AAAHHHHHHHHHH!

Attached: 1494222260940.png (660x574, 268K)

the global jew has the entire USA under it's control. We are their slaves and think, speak, buy, learn, behave the way they want us to.

Yes, but that does n ot cover STD treatment.

White mother raising bi racial baby alone
Apr 18, 2015 at 10:41 AM

holyvessel69 wrote:
I decided as soon as I found out I was pregnant I didn't want the father involved. I figured I'm not putting him on the birth certificate or applying for child support. He's got a really bad/violent record and is in and out of jail so I don't think he could get visitations. But He's black and me and my family that are raising her are white. I don't want her to feel different or alone. Thoughts?

Attached: Capture.jpg (703x548, 62K)

$150k with 4 businesses is pretty shit senpai a lam. You should be making way more

Attached: D97A7690-6C30-4AC0-BD2F-F0931B5D3833.jpg (960x720, 119K)

If you have a daughter and by 18 she's not married off to a wealthy 25-28 year old white christian man where she'll have at least 5+ of his children then you've failed as a parent. If your daughter wants to be an (((independent modern woman))) then you MUST cut her off and never speak with her again. This idea of staying in contact with degenerate family members who tarnish your family name and forgiving them time and time again for allowing kikery to fuck their lives over is what has screwed this country.

weak white democrat fag, stop acting like you're a girl with a career.

Joan Donovan has killed herself.

this is a white man, it's not surprise white women don't want emaciated, feminine white "men" anymore

Attached: AgonizingAstonishingFritillarybutterfly-[00.00.000-00.09.200].webm (1136x640, 2.26M)

Geri is that You?

Wow we barely beat Appalachian State in OT. This is the worst team we've had in years. This game was at home too.

That's not a man

Easy to say that when your country isn't overrun with them yet, you fucking cuck. Don't think that most black dudes don't play up their fantasies either. They get off on "corrupting" white women, while they pretend to be your friend to your naive white cuckold face.

>LET THEM IN!!!

USA really is the land of opportunity, she gets to fuck 20+ 10/10 young athletes (maybe at the same time) anytime she wants- women from all over the world dream of that but all they can get are asians, white boys and indians. Top 1% of luckiest women to have ever existed!

>$150 a year is bad
The absolute state of mutts

Attached: 1300710083617.jpg (456x337, 136K)

Attached: DD407238-4869-42D9-A9F7-814E7468AC60.jpg (957x1390, 162K)