Brit/pol/: War in the Norf Edition

>The Sun: British secret services, not Russia, assassinated Boris Berezovsky
veteranstoday.com/2016/09/10/the-sun-british-secret-services-not-russia-assassinated-boris-berezovsky/#_ftn1

>Athens 1944: Britain’s dirty secret
theguardian.com/world/2014/nov/30/athens-1944-britains-dirty-secret?CMP=fb_gu

>The British Mad Dog: Debunking the Myth of Winston Churchill
redice.tv/red-ice-radio/the-british-mad-dog-debunking-the-myth-of-winston-churchill

>Politician suspected of child abuse 'would spend evenings with convicted paedophile'
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/politician-suspected-child-abuse-would-3468158

Attached: pakattack.png (734x1018, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gvk3fwmrZIs
youtu.be/-yOZEiHLuVU
youtu.be/ueNt4KrsM24
youtube.com/watch?v=ettXmJgvmbY
youtu.be/jxsAoVyVqig
vocaroo.com/i/s0
just-eat.co.uk
youtu.be/_8u4VLk0iTI
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45380927
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i win

First for
DO NOT REPLY TO TRIP FAGS

i've done a number on you

Attached: roll.png (638x361, 576K)

LIT'L MUGUMBU AND AHMED ARE JUST AS BRIT'SH AS ME, THEY ARE

THEY LOVE A 'ALAL GREGS AND KEBAB

Attached: 1534710484401.png (1068x1204, 186K)

I think it is you who has had a number done on, in all honesty.

what'd u mean you fucking retard all of those belong to trips

anonymongs dont have sex and neither does eddie

I imagine myself in Liverpool, working in my pie and burger van. Our mission to sell as many pies as we can to the N*rthern pig men. We serve up Pukka Pies by the dozens but they keep coming. I throw pie after pie into the gaping toothless maws of the N*rtherners but I soon run out and start cooking up burgers. I feed as many as I can but since the N*rtherners are so disgustingly obese they keep screaming for more.
Then I am punched by one in the back of the head, they're climbing into my catering van. I fight back but there are too many, they begin to overwhelm me with the sheer weight of their bodies like the bloated pig men that they are.
I am punched again. Berry faced, slap headed cunts scream into my face "FOOKIN' FEED ME" but they know there is no food left... they get angrier and angrier till they all begin stomping my head into the floor of my van before starting to fight with eachother.
As the light fades out of my eyes and they begin drinking the condiments and salt I had left out for them. I see Dave Gahan (DEPECHE MODE) looking down and smiling at me. Then I wake up in sunny Kent, my homeland. My Southern brethren greet me as an old friend and hand me a pint of Spitfire ale.. the warm breeze blows trees that filter dappled sunlight onto lush parkland. I'm finally home.. I finally made it into heaven.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gvk3fwmrZIs

Attached: nofbruisa.png (523x446, 37K)

how so?

Attached: 1486154861400.png (686x598, 387K)

Imagine there's no Northerners
It isn't hard to do
No footie or commotion, below us only South

You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one...

>he doesn't know

Mate, he is running rings around you.

Attached: 1422294921227.jpg (673x609, 152K)

How many of you is this.

Attached: 1535648449746.jpg (1024x576, 167K)

She's turned the wee'uns against us

>I am punched again. Berry faced, slap headed cunts scream into my face "FOOKIN' FEED ME" but they know there is no food left... they get angrier and angrier till they all begin stomping my head into the floor of my van before starting to fight with eachother.
>As the light fades out of my eyes and they begin drinking the condiments and salt I had left out for them. I see Dave Gahan (DEPECHE MODE) looking down and smiling at me. Then I wake up in sunny Kent, my homeland. My Southern brethren greet me as an old friend and hand me a pint of Spitfire ale.. the warm breeze blows trees that filter dappled sunlight onto lush parkland. I'm finally home.. I finally made it into heaven.
Goes well with this song: youtu.be/-yOZEiHLuVU

IGNORE TRIP TUMOURS
Do not give them the attention they crave by repying to their posts

Attached: Tripfags.jpg (1280x1022, 191K)

So this is what people fought and died for...

quads

I have never understood the metal genre

nonce

nonce

Turned the wee'uns against you mate, aye?

ofc a loser like you plays along

get a life virgin

Fuck me, you must be embarrassed

Attached: 1516880087198.png (1004x1408, 1.09M)

youtu.be/ueNt4KrsM24

A sad reminder.
Your town is only two busfuls of Northern pigmen away from descending into anarchy.
As an user earlier said, a couple of Northerners in a flat left to their own devices could spawn up to several dozen rat faced little Northerlings - every single female one of these, at the age of twelve will start producing young.

I lolled heartily

Attached: noeffe.png (1088x970, 103K)

says the nonce who cannae ean spell weans

>imagine no borders n shittte

Spoken like a proper basedthern fairy. Lights out pufter!

Attached: 1A3098ED-59AA-485B-BC9B-4A6C8FAFAA56.png (1612x900, 195K)

eddie's still shiting it after i said i'd beat his arse wae a hockey stick LMFAO

All the salty southern faggots itt. Fucking kek, effeminate bugmen the lot of you.

Attached: 72ee5f2c831a57d469f7c751a3f1981c--england-queens.jpg (300x300, 50K)

Is it true that the Norf has the best slags?

Attached: 1439731764003.jpg (720x540, 103K)

fucking this

Attached: 1466203752811.jpg (262x192, 7K)

Liverpool was like most fookin towns. Too many mouths, not enough benefits. When we faced the Hillsburracaust.. I offered a solution

Hooliganism, at random. Dispassionate. To Suvvern fairy cunt to posh London spacker alike..

With all the six sponsorships. I could simpleh snap my fingers, and Souf F.C - along with the Torehs would all cease to exist. I call that... mercy.

When I'm done, half of Ingurland will still exist. Perfectleh balanced, as it propa shud be.

Attached: 1535661431067.png (1403x850, 64K)

>hockey stick

Yeah, thats about your speed you dyel fightlet nonce.

is that why you're too afraid to fight me?

i'm not gonna bare hand his unwashed arse you fucking dirty cunt get a grip

>As the light fades out of my eyes and they begin drinking the condiments and salt I had left out for them. I see Dave Gahan (DEPECHE MODE) looking down and smiling at me. Then I wake up in sunny Kent, my homeland. My Southern brethren greet me as an old friend and hand me a pint of Spitfire ale.. the warm breeze blows trees that filter dappled sunlight onto lush parkland. I'm finally home.. I finally made it into heaven.
The fuck is wrong with you soft cunt. You know only a tiny fraction of the world is temperate woodland and you can't survive outside it. You are clearly the descendant of a leisured race.

Attached: 1534275862871.jpg (992x661, 335K)

kek
imagine being proud of speaking retard

I'll hit u with my hurley bat yeo
youtube.com/watch?v=ettXmJgvmbY

Best everything mate. They used to have a saying - where the ships are made of wood, and the men are made of steel. The streets are paved with prime puss, and the lager flows like water.

Attached: 453465668.jpg (720x540, 102K)

>i speak 4 languages
>you speak one
woah

you won't even turn up

Norf Vs souf
Hitler Vs Churchill
Dude weed Vs Peter Hitchens
Anonymous Vs tripfags
Anime Vs Western Animation

What's britpols bigger division?

3 > 5 > 4 > 2 > 1

Commie diaspora detected
Fuck back off, we are full!

When will you start paying your fair share you Northern goblin?
You've had enough free pies and rivers of Carling to last a life time.
It's time to pay your debts to the South, you parasite.

Attached: noffsdity.png (1572x1740, 137K)

greggs vs spoons

I think there is a Syria happening

Pleas post more Norf FC memes

virgins vs pubesy

it's not for soft bois
youtu.be/jxsAoVyVqig

Bootiful user, bluddy bootiful. I nearly spilled me pint on deano reading tha.

NEVER FORGET!

Attached: B846D393-9BA1-4573-B18B-CF2A5204AB08.jpg (1024x698, 181K)

kale male shit tbqh

kek pubesy is such a wee scrote
I'd rap battle him into oblivion

ur bruck beyond broke you stupid yute

your favourite song is either womanizer or 99 luftballons so sit down lad

Slags should unironically, unrelentingly and unyieldingly be gassed.

Fuckin' 'ell m8, the threads burn though quick with you lads.

>those edited-out serrations in the pic.
Holy shit, someone actually took the time to do that.

>Germany makes beautiful knives, you should search antique shops for one to fix.
Well, I don't think that's the case anymore.
Heck, the modern military knives from Solingen have catastrophic craftsmanship in far too many cases for their steep pricetags.
What do you reccomend?

Hmmmm, but it's far too entrenched.
I really do wonder if it matters much in the end beyond some amounts of drama, but I guess it does only get worse once there are more posters, so it's not a good idea to try and cut them out completeyl in the mean time.
Then again, I see the remifications in the long run.

Never forget the hillshoa.

Nah that is shite, plus, for being so death obsessed, they don't kill people all the time, do they?

not even close you speng

Live in car vs live in boat

Can't even work out what that is meant to mean u wee fruit :L :L

Norf posting will never get old.
>GOOAAAAALLLLL

Attached: 1535660899686.png (485x443, 26K)

this

>2 > 1
The truth:
:^)
(((You))):
:/\)

kmt these lost yutes

Attached: Liverpool Hillsborough.jpg (960x1000, 598K)

>muh money
The North literally built England before you sold off all our industry to G*rmans and the Chinese.

Attached: gay.png (767x431, 366K)

why didn't they just climb over it?

The only thing the s-oyth does is gamble based Northerners’ pensions and skim abit off the top. Name a single big firm down s-oyth that isn’t a jew goblin corp. i’ll wait here.

Attached: BCC69D97-7F44-47B7-8E60-1946CF2A42ED.png (900x658, 313K)

vocaroo.com/i/s0 ykdRLGuF40
(remove the space wordfilter kills the link)

How about you fucking eat halal, lads?

just-eat.co.uk

There is literally nothing wrong with Iqbal and Ahmed hitting a cheeky one and making a dash for it UP THE CENTRE HERE COMES MOHAMMED! STRAIGHT TO THE RAT-INFESTED STOCKROOM, THROUGH THE DOOR!
AHMED COMES IN TO SUPPORT, HE HANDLES THE RAW MEAT WITH THE HAND HE JUST WIPED HIS ARSE WITH WITHOUT WASHING IT, NICE COUPLE OF PUBES DROPPING INTO THE FRYER AS THE CHIPS GO IN!
MOHAMMED DODGES THE HEALTH INSPECTOR WITH A STUNNING PHOTO OP WITH THE LOCAL LABOUR COUNCILLOR, SHORTCHANGES A FEW DRUNK CUSTOMERS ON THEIR WAY OUT! BACK INTO THE KITCHEN, SLAMS THE CLOSING DOOR INTO A RAT'S HEAD! WHAT A TOUCH.
OH! OH! HE'S GOING TO THE FRYER! SPITS RIGHT ON YOUR CHICKEN STRIPS! STUNNER! WHAT A CHEEKY LITTLE GREEN'UN FACKIN LOVELY!
OHHH OHHHH HE'S UNDOING HIS FLY, PULLS HIS COCK OUT AND JIZZES STRAIGHT INTO YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S BURGER!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Attached: lovely little munchy box.png (1036x796, 154K)

This works too: youtu.be/_8u4VLk0iTI

Wat are u even about wee lad hahahahaha

Attached: smilelaugh.jpg (798x798, 99K)

This has to be converted to a movie: "The Last Southerner" with Henry Cavill fighting off an army of Phil Mitchells

Reminder that not all northerners are bad. There's trashy people in places like Essex too. The problem is cultural degeneracy among the working class everywhere, it isn't just limited to the north.

I say this as an impartial Welshman.

you're poor you fucking retard

>Welshman
where abouts boyo?

Attached: 1534955756006.png (1024x1024, 439K)

>impartial welshman
m8, the only reason u arent meantioned in the arguments is cos u are an irrelevant low iq subhuman

That's big talk coming from countries whose scientific field were built by Jews lmao. You'll lose your hair counting the amount of British and German Jewish scientist compared to the gentiles LOL

takes more than a penny to make the pudding ;0

what part of that song was about death or killing people you spastic

>you's peng
Thanks bruv

Wrexham m8.

Emm sweety, Anglicans are high-IQ and concentrated in the South of England. Sure, Jews are prolific.

>serrations

Huh, never noticed. Its chris reeves civilian version of the yarborough knife. Short bversion has no serration, must have reused the long blade photo and shopped the short one in.

Attached: yarborough1.jpg (800x600, 95K)

all the good northerners move south, but then so do the trash ones, easy to differentiate though

You get the Nord FC types here too.

dire patter you utter spastic

ill spend more than a penny on u pudding x

jk lmfao i wouldnt spend a penny on a bitch lmfao

I might move to the welsh countryside purely based on the decaying nature of the cities and the people within them, be it working class or middle class.

Attached: _103261082_times.jpg (800x1250, 201K)

Not far from me, besides being in another country.

Attached: _103261079_mail.jpg (800x1068, 167K)

Holy shit, these Norf VS South memes are top notch, if only as much participation could be established for the important political and narrative changes that we as a community, too, are in duty of pushing.

Attached: shills.shilling.shill.jidf.website.members.increase.efforts.ten.fold.png (1272x1023, 1.09M)

I didn't listen to your shite song you cretin, I am speaking generally.

You are benefiting us financially by living here, plus you are cucking your home country as you are proving our inherent superiority by choosing to live here.

>Huh, never noticed.
Witness German Autism, or as I like to call it, Krautism!

When I went to Manchester it was okay. It's not really fair to write the whole north off as some decrepit hellhole.

honestly cope however you like

i for one cannot wait till britain submits to the pakis then im ghost lmfao

I've done a number on you.

most bands that have songs about death aren't talking about killing people but the morbid experience of death itself
also did you know the Beatles never actually lived in a yellow submarine?

>A record 3.3 million visits were made to sexual health clinics in England last year, as local councils warn over funding cuts and stretched resources.
>Figures show there were 3,323,275 visits across the country in 2017, an increase of 13% from 2013.
>The LGA, which represents 370 councils in England and Wales, welcomed the increase in people taking their sexual health seriously but said it would be "hugely challenging" to maintain services at current levels.
>The total number of sexual health screens - tests for chlamydia, gonorrhoea, syphilis and HIV - has risen by nearly one-fifth (18%) from 1,513,288 in 2013 to 1,778,306 in 2017, figures from Public Health England revealed.
>It also warned that some areas may struggle to respond to unforeseen sexually transmitted infection (STI) outbreaks unless cuts were halted.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45380927

Shut up brainlet niggers - Norf ultimate achievement champions

Attached: 6AAF22FF-F2A5-4EB0-A69A-6C6A9363B138.jpg (502x627, 68K)