How long is John McCain's funeral? It's been going for days. Pretty sure even the pope didn't have a funeral this long

How long is John McCain's funeral? It's been going for days. Pretty sure even the pope didn't have a funeral this long.

Attached: 7dmwlPK.jpg (1071x1515, 89K)

he hated trump so it'll go on for as long as the media wants it to

They gonna draw this one out like they did with
Anna Nicole Smith.

I miss when being a war hawk wasn’t an attribute liberals admired.

(((Democrats))) don't have a lot of heroes. They have to milk what they've got for all its worth. They just had to put one of their best traitors to rest today. Show some respect for old songbird.

S

you utterly worthless kids.. show some respect for this war hero and great man.

>Pretty sure even the pope didn't have a funeral this long.

The pope is alive and well, Frodo.

Is he going to get captured?

He's preparing to napalm the Pearly Gates on order of his master.

be quiet worthless human.

:~]

Satan lives forever

Mortals don't

Attached: Screen shot 2018-09-01 at 23.42.27.png (534x536, 459K)

Pretty sure most congressmen only have half staff for a day or two when they die. That is the part that pisses me off the most. Seeing everything half staff is infuriating because of him to me.

He knows Hitlers up there

Well the gate has a closing date

Attached: 1535160933896-2.jpg (583x404, 28K)

There have been no legitimate popes since Vatican II

Johnson started Vietnam aided by McCain's father and Roosevelt started WWII and Wilson started WWI

Being a warhawk has literally always been a liberal thing, they're only against it when they think they can gain moral superiority from it

There have been no legitimate popes since 1056

Precisely. He'll die again and again to perpetuate it.

Listen here, Macedonian vegetable, he's clearly referring to the latest funeral of a pope, who lasted a few days and not weeks like this guy.

Funny you would rag on this kid: most of the Vietnam veterans grunts came back home to be despised and called baby killers for their services. Meanwhile, hero John napalms entire villages and still comes home to a heroes welcome.

Hopes he feels the burning agony of his victims in hell...

The establishment is milking the shit out of his death and funeral.
Enough already! Bury that fucker!

The funeral has to last one day for every friendly he directly of indirectly killed, so it could theoretically go on for years.

At this point I'm kinda hoping Trump just crashes the funeral for pure shits and giggles

I'm macedonian and macedonians aren't vegetables, get your facts right

I fucking hate it that this Jewish cunt is more famous than my country.

Attached: 220px-Rosa_Luxemburg.jpg (220x332, 14K)

>*crashes*
>I like the chosen few who didn't get shot down - god
>Falls into the pits if hell

He's a Democrat now

Attached: 1535771407130.jpg (631x742, 246K)

What drugs is Amy on? Sounds like some good shit

Yeah how does it feel that your entire country is only known for being a tax haven

Actually pretty good, tax refugee's welicome.

> Being is triggered

Attached: image.png (236x236, 110K)

>There have been no legitimate popes since Vatican II
True

All the demons in this country revealing themselves hardcore with the "passing" of their precious demon knight. I'm hardcore ready to spill some fucking blood in this demonic country, it is time to start killing. Either you start killing these non-humans or you are complicit with them, those are you only two choices right now.

Attached: 1503100958750.gif (267x200, 747K)

you dont like long celebrations? i think this is a beautiful hellwarming party

S

He's John McLenin, can't get enough of his cult of personality

Attached: IMG_0316.jpg (474x355, 41K)

>Bombing heaven
So they're admitting he's burning in hell and was a demon all along? Based cartoonist

Shut the fuck up, nobody needs to kill anyone you fucking idiot. That's exactly what Russia and Soros and the globalists all want. If they can create a civil war in America then they can destabilize us and come in and buy up our businesses and property since we don't have sufficient laws against them doing that. Don't be an idiot, you just went full retard.

You sound like a mindless Antifa faggot.

This! It pisses me off so much that people forget how every single destructive war has been a liberal thing up till Iraq. Note: while I was personally against Desert Storm, I wouldn't consider it destructive like Vietnam.

Eat shit and die, you neocon cocksucker. You have no idea whats coming for you. Literal demons are running this shithole country now, I don't want to hear your crocodile tears over MUH RUSSIA. You treasonous fucking puke.

"""(((Russia)))""" and Soros only have any sphere of influence in this country because of every cocksucker in attendance at that demon's funeral, that fucking infernal masquerade. It's only because of every single person there do we have the threat of losing our sovereignty or the long march of globalists eking out all of our institutions and industries. Die you stupid piece of shit, you literally either stand with that monstrous pile of human refuse or you stand with this country. You are not going to stop it, and no amount of old world kvetching about muh russia is ever going to fool patriots into carrying your polluted water.

I can't stress enough how certain it is that you are all dead fucking meat. I don't know how I could possibly make it any clearer, but you have lost.

Attached: 23477.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Get your skin torn off you irredeemable boomer trash

Antifa is the least of your worries. Antifa is the sanctioned 'irregular army' of the globalists, given free reign to terrorize the law abiding free citizens of the United States and every western country. You piss and moan about "falling into civil war", but we've been AT WAR for over a decade you stupid fucking fool.

Princess Diana was the worst. You are probably too young to remember

Wouldn't it be more realistic if he was napalming his own carrier?

Attached: 1535829026139.jpg (2048x1350, 344K)

The entire reason we fought the Iraq wars anyway is because of neocons, who were liberals that moved to the republican party because they didn't like that so many democrats were peaceniks.

in case you didn't know he graduated 894 out of 899 for Annapolis

well its awkward they did this who raped mccain in a pow camp thing. he kept some dress they made him wear and it had a stain on it . they keep thinking the mystery gook will show up with a single red rose so they can test the fossilized DNA

Democrats and Isis terrorists lost a good friend.

Attached: muslim terrorists, isis founder and mccain.jpg (630x444, 79K)

>McCain tries to napalm heaven
>gets caught by the angles
>becomes POW again even after death
pottery

He was a straight shooter and pillar of Democracy.

Trump by comparison hid behind a fake diagnosis and behaved like a peevish whore-monger his entire life.

based

Trump didn't murder his shipmates and cost the military millions in a string of various mishaps.

>He was a straight shooter and pillar of Democracy.

Lord in heaven, Jesus Christ the boomers were a fucking HUGE mistake.

Tbh he should walk through
JUST
as its ending and they are cleaning up and shit lol

*trump walks over to casket, leans over, touching Johns cheek*
You said I couldn't come to your funeral so I didn't. I'm just here to identify the body. Sleep tight you little Mavrik.

Attached: 18193693_10156121358023266_2410336158192792457_n.jpg (600x703, 45K)

In Berlin they have streets and metro stations named after this bolshevik cunt. Place names in East Berlin are pretty pozzed desu.

>I'm an old black woman and my opinions matter!

Attached: 46a.png (645x729, 90K)

Until January I think
He’s died dozens of times
Every time he comes back stronger

powerful

this bitch is beyond normal nigger levels of retardation

>which benefits the dregs
She knows that's a derogatory word, right?

Attached: laughingelfman.jpg (256x353, 26K)

oxytocin and dopamine

faggots like you don't even know what a war hero is

S

S

holy shit I didn't even get to that part, she really is an absolute retard holy shit

Attached: 2018-09-02 02.20.08.png (724x136, 14K)

Amerimutt politics are fucking unreal

Attached: 2018-09-02 02.23.02.png (709x908, 470K)

>war hero
>great man

Yeah dude and the holocaust totally happened too. Fucking neck yourself you trolling / shill faggot

i thought it couldn't be real. she just called all poor people filth.

Kill yourself you fucking fake American faggot nigger and spic loving cunt. Half this country needs to die. Deal with it.

based and redpilled

Consistency demands a certain IQ threshold.

lol thats it? Do you jerk off once / twice a day? Your orgasms must feel like shit. You need to go on no fap binges then bust a nut after 30 days, way better.

I'm afraid we were bamboozled by a crafty confabulator

Attached: 2018-09-02 02.28.25.png (597x668, 98K)

S , could care more about fucking neocon with no constantency, hope he is burning in hell

He's Donald Trump.

Word has it McCain crashed on the approach to Heaven. Something about a golf ball blowing out one of the engines.

Hero wouldn't let himself be used for enemy propaganda.

fpbp

S

Attached: 950901 - John_McCain fakes featured_image.jpg (1170x1598, 300K)

It's called a viewing. Pretty sure he is laid to rest Labor day.

you know where you are you faggot boomer. Fuck McCain, he deserted arizona and all the folks that voted for him. He is just a corrupt globalist

Well, its not insider information, but here is a thought.

No Name was not dead when he was put in the casket, its why his carriers stumbled with him. shifting cargo. Alive, and ensured to stay alive until he dies of starvation/ dehydration inside that casket, on capitol hill.

Its not even a warning to our enemies. Its just an enduring promise of whats to come. If you cant be killed multiple times, you can be ensured of a death that will at least scratch the surface of what you deserve.

Anyyyyway. That is just my educated guess. But i'm just another autist.

Attached: commence-the-jigglin-1598113.png (500x523, 134K)

Listen goy

Donald Trump is John McCain

Think it's a coincidence that

John Podesta and John McCain

both have a daughter called Megan?

>was
actually the proceedings ended just a few years ago

S for Songbrid

glows in the dark.

Attached: night jigglin.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Fuck that warmonger shabbos goy

Princess Diana didn't die

She's a living angel on earth

Attached: 0003997C00000258-3972724-image-m-26_1480112027826.jpg (306x454, 37K)

yes

glowing brighter than your eyes can bare

Attached: VisibleSoul.png (174x177, 43K)

>stop making this about you

Attached: 1535816196813.png (1164x720, 332K)

WHY is he a hero? He didn't fucking save anyone. He'd be fucking dead if it wasn't for daddy.

>[

Attached: Hon.-Maxine-Waters-gives-wakanda-forever-gesture-at-Aretha-Franklinamprsquos-Funeral.jpg (700x907, 65K)

He isn't dead.

He's John Podesta.

That's God to you.

why did anyone care about her? what did she even do? she seems like a posh kim kardashian

I mean fuck, she got a song dedicated just for her by Elton John.

user. the new tactic is weak. its sad. its low energy. The rest of the world is not the UK, we don't think like the UK, and despite all your best studies, and efforts, you will think like the UK and apply a UK thought process to worldly problems. The US is the world. You are not. You stick out oddly, and do not come across as menacing, or crazy, you come across as pathetic and weak. You can't even really post as a leftist trying to subvert, because its too much effort into what you are doing, it comes across as...inorganic. Do you understand? We are trying to help you be better, before your bosses decide you are truly inept and, well. Whatever they do to low performers.

to recap. You come across as a phony, because you are one.

Attached: William E. Fairbairn.gif (450x360, 3.24M)