What does nordics think of the sami people?

Attached: 1196d92d69f66d75b638f7b003b4b103.jpg (640x960, 66K)

Attached: sami2_custom-ced42468b91995fe1abef7723984079f208887c1-s800-c85.jpg (796x1000, 105K)

Attached: Sami people (16).jpg (1024x677, 415K)

racists of Jow Forums wallow in your filth and hatred.

They literally and objectively have Mongoloid haplogroups and were historically called Laplanders and Finns. They’re the reason Finns get called Chinamen

No U

My girlfriend is sami

Im curious because they have the highest ane ancestry of the world except some isolated group in central russia

Is she a pure sami?have his family integrated in the norgewian life stile?

Pure sami don't exist any more, we're all 56% norwegian/swedish/finnish etc.
t. sami

Yes, she's pure sami. Most sami's live in the capital Oslo so they're fairly integrated.

What is ane ancestry?

??????????

Ancestral north eurasian proto aryan if you wish

It's true, norwegianisation was very effective

old cousin of finns

The sami are outcasts, that somehow managed to form a society more advanced than africa even tho they have constant cold and shit weather with almost no crops lmao,

they are bascially weirdos to me but ey they ok

To be fair they were treated like shit back in the days, being forced to integrate into Norwegian society, not being allowed to speak sami, etc.. However there is pure sami's around.

rational people, with decent to magnificent advice capacities.

Subhumans, probably didn't even invent the wheel.

uralics aren't white but most are admixed

Stop whith your white shit
They ane rich population 100x times better than being white

a ok in my books.

Based Finnics

They're there. They're pretty irrelevant. Sometimes they try to change norwegian names over to Sami for some reason. They obsess over their dead language and won't let it go. Who the fuck in this world goes: "I'd love to learn sami". No one. They constantly annoy the true people of the lands they are visitors of by nagging about money. Money we pay in taxes are rightfully theirs, because they can't watch their fucking livestock. An eagly kills their reindeer? We have to pay for that one. We just gotta have reindeer in Norway, we're pretty doomed without that. I don't know, I just don't like them. They're like parasites, but the dumbest version of parasites. They don't realise we have to pay for their shitty life choices, and I don't even know why they're acting like they own Norway, they're basically just annoying visitors. They have almost no power here, so it works as it is.

Checked and kek'd

Attached: topkek.jpg (258x245, 12K)

>They have almost no power here
But you still pay for their reindeer taken by the raven.

Attached: 63739481-720px.jpg (720x540, 57K)

i like sami people, many people here seem to hate them but i respect them for their traditional lifestyle and being close to nature.

get out of me swamp reeeeeeee

Ugric brothers.
T. Hun

Cry babies. I dont min them doing their thing but they never stop whining.